Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 131 132 133
By fonewear 2018-11-07 13:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Democratic playbook phony investigations for 2 years.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-11-07 13:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Do we just ignore american citizens in the middle?

They are baskets of deplorable's and don't deserve the vote anyway.
Clearly. I bet those areas would gladly strip them of their rights just cuz "ewww it's not a shitty city, all that like, farm land and stuff" nonsesne.

Newsflash, these major cities SUCK. Look how Shitty San Francisco is now. Pun intended.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Snapcrap-App-Developer-Hopes-to-Help-Clean-Up-San-Francisco-Streets-495076441.html

The problem with hugely built up urban area's is that they rarely consider the consequences of wealth concentration in a small geographic area. The cost of living is almost entirely determined by how much wealth is accumulated in an area, home prices skyrocket because there is a high demand for living space. This forces people to live further and further away into a soul sucking commute. Because the poor can't move, the area must subsidize their insane cost of living and that results in higher taxation on the middle class. Basically you get a shitty situation where it's not pleasant to live.

I've lived in high rise apartments in the middle of metropolises that make big US cities seem small and country. Cities are great to visit, lots of stuff to do on the weekends, and absolutely shitty to live in day to day.

https://www.270towin.com/2018-house-election/

Notice it's the same Rural vs Urban split we've seen before.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-07 13:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Democratic playbook phony investigations for 2 years.
Playbooks???? Don't forget the Whistles they use against conservatives too!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-07 13:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm actually excited about the goobue mount that is the first logon thingy I've cared about in a long time.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-07 13:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly. I bet those areas would gladly strip them of their rights just cuz "ewww it's not a shitty city, all that like, farm land and stuff" nonsesne.

Newsflash, these major cities SUCK. Look how Shitty San Francisco is now. Pun intended.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Snapcrap-App-Developer-Hopes-to-Help-Clean-Up-San-Francisco-Streets-495076441.html

The problem with hugely built up urban area's is that they rarely consider the consequences of wealth concentration in a small geographic area. The cost of living is almost entirely determined by how much wealth is accumulated in an area, home prices skyrocket because there is a high demand for living space. This forces people to live further and further away into a soul sucking commute. Because the poor can't move, the area must subsidize their insane cost of living and that results in higher taxation on the middle class. Basically you get a shitty situation where it's not pleasant to live.

I've lived in high rise apartments in the middle of metropolises that make big US cities seem small and country. Cities are great to visit, lots of stuff to do on the weekends, and absolutely shitty to live in day to day.

Yah I know. This is also why I don't want Amazon to put a HQ in my back yard (10 minutes away).
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-07 13:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fone, drink enough to build a time machine or become a necromancer, either works. Lets get or raise Senator Joseph McCarthy to fight this Commie Skynet project. That SOB could find you some Commies, I'll tell you what.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-11-07 13:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yah I know. This is also why I don't want Amazon to put a HQ in my back yard (10 minutes away).

Oh it's too late, the home I'm buying is right along this road where they've built half a dozen data centers and are building more. I work in IT and this is where the jobs are, it's good pay but I would prefer to live further out.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-11-07 13:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sessions out. I hope Trey gets put in.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-11-07 13:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooo, did I just hear that Sessions is resigning?

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-07 14:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
I'd like someone to investigate Holder and his replacement.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-11-07 14:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

TreyGowdy needs that spot!
By Viciouss 2018-11-07 14:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The US is definitely a better country without Jeff Sessions as its AG, he can take his prehistoric notions back to Greenbo.
By Viciouss 2018-11-07 14:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Or is it Greenbough? I don't know.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-11-07 14:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Candlejack said: »
And both will make Trump's life a living hell. On top of that, a few days back a federal judge ruled that the emoluments clause suits against Trump by the state AG of New York and the AG for D.C can go forward. These suits stem from various real estate deals and certain hotel stays by foreign diplomats in Trump's resorts/ hotels, and whether or not those stays violated the emoluments clause.
You've done it now CJ you are the new Donny. Collect your year supply of maple syrup and Mt. Dew.
That sounds like a HORRID combination.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-11-07 14:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Howdy Gowdy won't get tapped. Not after his nearly eight year long Benghazi disaster. Neither will Lindsey Graham, as the GOP doesn't have the votes to ram his confirmation as the next AG through either. That's the problem with having the barest majority.

Why on Earth would Trump pick Graham?
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-11-07 14:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously its not going to be a sitting Senator.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-07 14:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hrmmm.... I wonder what Ashcroft and Gonzales are doing.... do they need a jorb?
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-11-07 15:19:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Howdy Gowdy won't get tapped. Not after his nearly eight year long Benghazi disaster. Neither will Lindsey Graham, as the GOP doesn't have the votes to ram his confirmation as the next AG through either. That's the problem with having the barest majority.
Why on Earth would Trump pick Graham?
Because Graham has been on his knees in front of Trump's zipper from the moment the election was over.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-07 15:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Because Graham has been on his knees in front of Trump's zipper from the moment the election was over.
Graham said he won't not take the nomination. He said it last night in a News Interview.
By Viciouss 2018-11-07 15:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Im sure the thought crossed Trumps mind tho. No doubt he will find another old white guy.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-07 16:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Im sure the thought crossed Trumps mind tho. No doubt he will find another old white guy.
Why hating on old white people? D:
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-11-07 16:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Graham said he won't not take the nomination. He said it last night in a News Interview.
Graham is smarter than I'd give him credit for, then, to realize Trump's toast after today.

You've been saying that for two years.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-07 16:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Graham is smarter than I'd give him credit for, then, to realize Trump's toast after today.

How many times has Drumpf been finished according to you 2,343,523
[+]
By Nausi 2018-11-07 16:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh hey, Trump just attacked a whole bunch of reporters, putting a target on their backs. I wonder if he is ever going to realize the danger he puts Americans in when he calls them an enemy of the people?
Good thing he didnt call them nazis
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-07 16:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

CNN is the enemy of the country though.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-11-07 16:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Why hating on old white people? D:

because he is racist as ***.

/oldwhiteguy doublemiddlefingers
[+]
By Nausi 2018-11-07 16:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Libs doing their best to ahowcase they still don’t live on planet earth.

Trump’s senate gains are proof he’s extremely popular and he single handedly was capable of disarming any lind of “blue wave”. Now he’s got a scapegoat of deranged liberals in the house he can hold accountable for obstruction (instead of a bunch of rinos he secretly needs). Dems will spend the next 2 years chimping out over stupid ***like “muh tax returns”, and “muh russian collusion”, and he will annihilate them easily in 2020. Meanwhile get ready for him to stack the federal judiciary with patriots and and achieve a 7/2 sjc.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 91 92 93 ... 131 132 133