Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63 ... 131 132 133
By fonewear 2018-10-25 12:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

They should have put "THIS IS NOT A BOMB" on the package would have gotten right through the security screening.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-10-25 12:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Also, the media is doing a terrible job of trying to disprove the false flag theory, because they're already using the "attacks" as a springboard to blame Trump. Meanwhile, the New York Times is already running a piece that fantasizes about a Secret Service agent working with a Russian assassin to take out Trump.

Good job on letting Trump take the high road on this, Party of Backfire™.
The left thinks they control the narrative enough that people don’t notice these things.

They are wrong.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-25 12:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

So if they put less postage them they knew it wasn’t going to reach it’s target right?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-25 12:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs peddles conspiracy theory about suspicious packages

Quote:
(CNN)Fox Business Network host Lou Dobbs, who is prone to peddling conspiracy theories and is a prominent supporter of President Trump, asserted without evidence on Thursday that it was "facts I don't like" that suspicious packages were mailed this week to high-profile Democrats and the New York City offices of CNN.
"Fake bombs," Dobbs wrote in a tweet posted to his verified account Thursday morning. "Who could possibly benefit by so much fakery?"
Dobbs deleted his tweet after immediate and widespread condemnation. Authorities have said that the bombs found in the packages were rudimentary, but functional....

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-10-25 12:54:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ill hold my breah on that...
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-25 13:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The cnn bomb is harmless, we found that out this morning. They others we do not know many details about.
By Nausi 2018-10-25 13:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

If the bomber theories come down to either a crazy Republican or a super-clever Democrat false flag mission, one of those things is far more common than the other.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-25 13:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Valefor.Endoq said: »
the real question on my mind is: what shady ***when down while we were all distracted?

Idk I lol'd pretty hard at the return address being from Debbie Wasserman Schultz...
Holy crap I hadn't noticed before you said it. LOL
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-25 13:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Note the wording used in all the news reports. "Trump targets". "Trump critics". Also, CNN is saying that Trump has no plans to take responsibility for the bombs.

Funny how Republicans getting beat up or nearly killed is Trump's fault, and prominent Democrats being sent bombs that don't know how to explode is also Trump's fault.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-25 13:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have any proof but someone on FFXIAH sent the bombs. Then again I'm not sure anyone here is smart enough to put together a pipe bomb...maybe a forum moderator ?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-25 14:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

"Trump critics"

I had forgotten all about the tony awards... and I was all robert de niro?

/slowbro
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-25 15:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Note the wording used in all the news reports. "Trump targets". "Trump critics". Also, CNN is saying that Trump has no plans to take responsibility for the bombs.

Funny how Republicans getting beat up or nearly killed is Trump's fault, and prominent Democrats being sent bombs that don't know how to explode is also Trump's fault.
We are in the final stages of Trump derangement syndrome my friend. The prognosis is not looking good.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-25 15:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
We are in the final stages of Trump derangement syndrome

you wish... just wait until he wins again in 2020...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-25 15:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I don't have any proof but someone on FFXIAH sent the bombs. Then again I'm not sure anyone here is smart enough to put together a pipe bomb...maybe a forum moderator ?
I could give it a shot...I guess....

He is as responsible as I am responsible for Fone dropping great gifs.

Candlejack said: »
I said it before, right?
I am sorry I missed that.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-25 15:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
If the bomber theories come down to either a crazy Republican or a super-clever Democrat false flag mission, one of those things is far more common than the other.
I think we can agree on crazy.

fonewear said: »
Pipe bombs are EZ. I remember reading about how to make one with nitrocellulose playing cards and match heads back in the '60s.

Even you could make one fone.

I am surprised you haven't noticed this by now. Whoever is president, no mater which party, its always all their fault.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-25 15:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I am surprised you haven't noticed this by now. Whoever is president, no mater which party, its always all their fault.

Hmm, no. I seem to remember from 2009-2016 that everything was Bush's fault.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-25 15:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Pipe bombs are EZ. I remember reading about how to make one with nitrocellulose playing cards and match heads back in the '60s.

Even you could make one fone.
Never heard of that form mine would be much cruder tho. LOL

I WOULD love to agree, I would say you are right, it's always their fault, up until 2009's president. That man was a saint and the media formed lines to give him reach arounds.

But pretty much yes, "omg there's a cat stuck in a tree, DAMN CARTER/REAGAN/BUSH/CLINTON/BUSH!"
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-25 16:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Whoever is president, no mater which party, its always all their fault.

[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-25 17:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Whoever is president, no mater which party, its always all their fault.

I'm going to chop those cheetos !
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Nausi 2018-10-25 17:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

CNN is backtracked on their bomb being delivered by USPS.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/24/reports-bombs-sent-soros-cnn-hand-delivered/

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-10-25 18:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I only go to Yahoo and read the comment section. That is how I am so well informed.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-10-25 19:05:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Gotta LOVE what I learn when I dig around. Ok, so, USPS IS still cancelling stamps, provide the stamps are on standard-sized letters and cardboard boxes that have a uniform shape (flat or square). The uncancelled stamps on the bombs are more than likely due to the packages being an odd shape, so the USPS couldn't run them through the machines they use to apply the marks that designate the stamps as cancelled without worrying about damaging the contents.

Translation:

Won't someone please think of the stamps !
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-10-25 19:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Time-Warner Center in NYC evacced again, another suspicious package found on third floor.

So far, 10 bombs have been confirmed? Is this 11 and 12? Not a lot of new developments today, other than the alt-right spitting out conspiracy theories with zero evidence and Trump blaming the media while not even trying to take responsibility for all of his personal attacks on American citizens. Which is nothing new.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 61 62 63 ... 131 132 133