Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 131 132 133
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 13:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Hey Rav, you do realize Ted Kaczynski used the US Postal Service to deliver all of his bombs, right? As did the Texas bomber?
Don't forget Anthrax!
By Nausi 2018-10-24 13:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Rav, you do realize Ted Kaczynski used the US Postal Service to deliver all of his bombs, right? As did the Texas bomber?
Hur dur detection technology hasnt changed in 25 years...
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 13:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Viciouss said: »
Uh, you just embraced nausi's conspiracy theory of who is committing these crimes.
Whats the evidence thats a conspiracy theory?

You have no idea who built them, and no one does. There is no basis for saying a false flag is conspiratorial. You just call it that as a hope way to smear the idea.

That tactic is obvious, and more than that, lazy.

lol, if you have no idea who built them, then yes, throwing out accusations the way you are is in fact, a conspiracy theory. You either know or you don't. You don't have a shred of evidence, so either shut up about it, or throw out your conspiracies. Obviously, you have chosen the latter.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-24 13:55:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Theres wires sticking out of these things and the whole thing is wrapped in electrical tape.

Either they perpetrator is brain dead or this is 100% a false flag.

How soon before libs pivot to “of course the guys brain dead, hes a trump supporter”?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 14:01:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I'll answer it anyway!

We don't care, even if you open your borders, they'll never make it up here, it's too cold and we got our first snow of the season this morning.
I could answer with trollyness, but I shall state how envious I am at the snow. LOL. I really am. I love snow. One thing I wish we had more of that Canada has an abundance of.

I wish LA, Texas, and Miami would get like 2 feet of snow. I'd sit back and watch them all lose their ***.
By Nausi 2018-10-24 14:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh, you just embraced nausi's conspiracy theory of who is committing these crimes.

You have no idea who built them, and no one does. There is no basis for saying a false flag is conspiratorial. You just call it that as a hope way to smear the idea.

lol, if you have no idea who built them, then yes, throwing out accusations the way you are is in fact, a conspiracy theory. You either know or you don't. You don't have a shred of evidence, so either shut up about it, or throw out your conspiracies. Obviously, you have chosen the latter.
You dont need to necessarily know who built them if you understand the contextual politics of the last few weeks/months/years, which you so clearly don’t understand. Furthermore you are 100% opposed to any other interpretation of said political context than the one spoon fed to you by a dying leftist ideology.

Dems have been branded (correctly) as the party of mob violence. Therefore sonething needed to happen to counter that narrative. What fots better than some kind of narrative which hightlights democrats as victims?
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 14:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I'll answer it anyway!

We don't care, even if you open your borders, they'll never make it up here, it's too cold and we got our first snow of the season this morning.
I could answer with trollyness, but I shall state how envious I am at the snow. LOL. I really am. I love snow. One thing I wish we had more of that Canada has an abundance of.

I wish LA, Texas, and Miami would get like 2 feet of snow. I'd sit back and watch them all lose their ***.

It snowed 2 inches in Houston last year and my family said the city just shut down. I was just like, there hasn't been less than 2 inches of snow on the ground here in Chicago in the last 2 months. That said, I don't miss the snow. I've already told my coworkers there will be no complaining about the "cold" weather here in Austin.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 14:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

You dont need to necessarily know who built them if you understand the contextual politics of the last few weeks/months/years, which you so clearly don’t understand. Furthermore you are 100% opposed to any other interpretation of said political context than the one spoon fed to you by a dying leftist ideology.

Dems have been branded (correctly) as the party of mob violence. Therefore sonething needed to happen to counter that narrative. What fots better than some kind of narrative which hightlights democrats as victims?

lol, this is all made up. Once again, nausi is pretending one side is bad and the other isn't. Anyone want to agree with him. Remember Heather Heyer before you do.
By Nausi 2018-10-24 14:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, this is all made up. Once again, nausi is pretending one side is bad and the other isn't. Anyone want to agree with him. Remember Heather Heyer before you do.

And as expected vic’s gag reflex predictably rejects any opportunity for critical thought.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-24 14:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of things wrong here. Too bad you have me blocked (or maybe that's not so bad). Kaczynski operated more than 20 years ago, and hand-delivered at least some of his bombs. There wasn't the same level of security nor technology to detect mail bombs.

The Texas Bomber didn't operate exclusively from the mail either. He had tripwire bombs and may have hand-delivered packages too. Either way, he operated locally, where the likelihood of detection was minimized. Unlike this latest bomber, his bombs actually exploded. Weird, huh?

To add to all of this, this latest bomber sent items mainly to officials and groups with much higher levels of security. You're not going to get undisguised (or probably even disguised) explosives to people with competent security teams.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 14:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
There are and have been semi-automatic sporting rifles since at least the 60's. That's not an argument they should even be having let alone actually seriously trying to win.

I don't mind reposting this over and over. No one is proposing banning your sporting rifles Kojo, which have nothing to do with military style assault weapons.
I am necroing this. What do you mean the "military style assault weapons" won't affect sporting rifles? What is one of those to you? I don't know what that means. Tanks? Grenade Launchers? F-22 Raptors?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-10-24 14:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no "critical thought" here, especially since its not even true.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 14:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no "critical thought" here, especially since its not even true.
Wait, which part, them being violent in mobs or the part where the theory is that they doing this to themselves to be a victim and gain sympathy and try to rile up their base for gains?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-24 14:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's be real here, you think the party who was defeated by Donald Trump is able to come up with such an elaborate strategy? That's giving them too much credit.

Elaborate schemes are a trademark of the Democrat Party. The reason that they get defeated is because they rarely ever have the intended effect.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-24 14:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

There are and have been semi-automatic sporting rifles since at least the 60's. That's not an argument they should even be having let alone actually seriously trying to win.

I don't mind reposting this over and over. No one is proposing banning your sporting rifles Kojo, which have nothing to do with military style assault weapons.
I am necroing this. What do you mean the "military style assault weapons" won't affect sporting rifles? What is one of those to you? I don't know what that means. Tanks? Grenade Launchers? F-22 Raptors?

"Assault Riffles" are about as useful a term as "fully automatic". Only ignorant fools use either.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 14:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember Heather Heyer before you do.
I'll bite, what's someone that died while being hateful to "a side" and used their right got anything do do with it?

Did I not read that part in previous post where she was claimed to be not a person? Is that it? Asking seriously why bringing up a dead lady.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 14:38:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

"Assault Riffles" are about as useful a term as "fully automatic". Only ignorant fools use either.
PFFFT that's why my rifles are fully semi-automatic! DURRRRRRRRRRR

XD
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-24 14:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's be real here, you think the party who was defeated by Donald Trump is able to come up with such an elaborate strategy? That's giving them too much credit.
You make an excellent point, really strong point.

I think Nik pointed out that they shouldn't be losing to republicans since they have the numbers, but it is their incompetence?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-24 14:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

PFFFT that's why my rifles are fully semi-automatic! DURRRRRRRRRRR

XD

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-24 14:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cnn has retracted this story
Every media outlet has, a white house official was spreading misinformation/lies.

Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-24 14:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

San Diego office had to be evacuated as well as Senator Harris' office. Fortunately no injuries so far. But troll away right?
When someone gets shot, we might care, and if we do, we’ll be 100x more compassionate than democrats.
Tell that to Gabby Giffords.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 131 132 133