Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 131 132 133
By Nausi 2018-10-22 14:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Bernstein claims Trump will call the midterms “illegitimate” if he looses.

Sorry bud, thats Democrat behavior. Just look at the last 2 years.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-22 14:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
fonewear said: »
I'm pretty sure seniors vote cause they give them Jello pudding as incentive !

I just like voting "NO" on everything and watching it fail.

I'm looking at you tax levy!!!

Muhahahaha!!!!
And here I thought I was the only one who says "no" to those propositions/levy tax nonsense!
By Viciouss 2018-10-22 14:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty much guaranteed that Trump, who is already crying voter fraud, (which doesn't exist), will find some way to blame someone else for his failures. He has already said he won't accept responsibility if he loses Congress. Bernstein seems to be basing his opinion on these facts.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-22 14:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Funny how a wave of migrants just so happen to appear this close to election. Surely this wasn't planned...
Agreed.... and look how many cameras and crews are following it... like they had knowledge of this going to happen???
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-22 14:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Pretty much guaranteed that Trump, who is already crying voter fraud
Cuz its happening?

Here is a link you get so many raging *** over.

https://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/local-news/texas-secretary-of-state-warning-of-fraudulent-voter-registration-materials/1536622738
By fonewear 2018-10-22 14:30:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Every political ad I see has some guy that is 95 years old bitching about medicare...
By Viciouss 2018-10-22 14:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Pretty much guaranteed that Trump, who is already crying voter fraud
Cuz its happening?

Here is a link you get so many raging *** over.

https://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/local-news/texas-secretary-of-state-warning-of-fraudulent-voter-registration-materials/1536622738

That is not even close to voter fraud. Its not happening, there were what, 4 cases of ballot fraud in the 2016 election? Illegals aren't voting, dead people aren't voting, Voter registration fraud is not remotely the same as ballot fraud.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-22 14:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Voter registration fraud is not remotely the same as ballot fraud.
What? Registration fraud is paramount to voting fraud.

I, some resident but not citizen, register to vote, which is a right of citizens, defrauds the state and government. I cast a ballot WITH my fraudulent registration, makes that ballot fraudulent as well.

Cmon Vic, use your adult brain that we know you have. Stop being so damn obtuse just cause you don't like facts.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-22 14:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone, described as an Intruder, was shot by a Security Guard at Fox 5 DC studio.

https://wjla.com/news/local/security-guard-shoots-person-fox-5-dc

By Viciouss 2018-10-22 14:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Voter registration fraud is not remotely the same as ballot fraud.

I cast a ballot WITH my fraudulent registration, makes that ballot fraudulent as well.

This is the final step that never happens. Registration fraud happens, but people that are not registered correctly/at all don't cast ballots. This has been thoroughly investigated after each election (you should see the way nausi runs with it, it really is priceless), and every investigation reveals no one voted illegally. Remember the Trump lie that millions of illegals voted in California? Never happened.

States are all over this, if you are registered incorrectly, you can fix it at the voting precinct in most (if not all) states. If its not fixable, the state doesn't let you vote. Ballot fraud is not a problem in this country. Its a conspiracy theory pushed by the GOP and on this website, its one of nausi's favorites.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-22 15:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You'er face is a conspiracy theory!

I don't discredit what you said, mostly cause I don't want to bother getting links. But what I said still stands true as "hes calling fraud already" and it's because reports coming out of "fraud" happening.

Don't dismiss people as bad as Hilary did the "Deplorables" because it goes no where. Just get more Trumps. Which we don't mind, but you don't want more Trumps.

/tries to use a baseball metaphor

So your pitcher can't strike people out and he keeps letting batters hit homers. Ok, so do we keep him in ignoring the obvious problems or do we switch it up trying to get a different result? Usually a GM will switch the pitcher hoping for a better situation.

I am tired of all the partisan *** that goes on everywhere. Do I continue to be partisan myself or try to intelligently talk to the other side?

(Insert jab from the other side saying I have no intelligence to debate)
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-22 15:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
I guess that means everything you post is made up.

Too bad I actually showed early returns showing strong Dem turnout. But I guess you didn't click the link because it didn't fit your fantasies. This was a nice troll attempt to deflect from your daily lies tho :)

What's hilarious is that you quoted a piece that only applies to Nevada. How do you like this NBC News quote?

Quote:
GOP-affiliated voters have surpassed Democratic-affiliated ones in early voting in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Montana, Tennessee and Texas, the data showed.

Only in Nevada have Democratic-affiliated voters exceeded Republican-affiliated voters so far in early voting, according to the data.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-22 15:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! /puts on the tin hat

The Blue Wave is really the Caravan of Migrants coming at us! That Must explain it all!!!!

Also, at Rav, Nice.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-22 18:18:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You know there are more productive interesting linkable stuff we could argue rather than the results of an election that has yet to happen.

Like for instance that the timing of the migrant caravan is a republican plot to increase their voter's turnout.

After all who is whipping this into a frenzy in their electioneering advertising?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-22 18:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
You know there are more productive interesting linkable stuff we could argue rather than the results of an election that has yet to happen.

Like for instance that the timing of the migrant caravan is a republican plot to increase their voter's turnout.

After all who is whipping this into a frenzy in their electioneering advertising?

Interesting theory, but there are two reasons why I can't believe it.

1. The Republicans lack the skills to pull off something of that magnitude on their own.
2. The Democrats are masters at orchestrating huge PR stunts that backfire spectacularly.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-22 19:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

A better conspiracy theory is that the Democrats are secretly working with Trump. Why else would they:

1. Give him more free press and airtime than any other person in history?
2. Treat everything Trump does like a major scandal to the point where nothing appears like a major scandal anymore?
3. Encourage and/or pay for the reckless behavior of protesters that make their own party look bad?
4. Put forth one of the worst candidates imaginable to face him in a general election?
5. Do the impossible and turn a real estate billionaire into an everyman underdog, thereby solidifying a huge, middle America voter base for him?
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-22 19:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna922881?__twitter_impression=true

Womp womp red wave incoming.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-22 20:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
A better conspiracy theory is that the Democrats are secretly working with Trump. Why else would they:

2. Treat everything Trump does like a major scandal to the point where nothing appears like a major scandal anymore?
3. Encourage and/or pay for the reckless behavior of protesters that make their own party look bad?
4. Put forth one of the worst candidates imaginable to face him in a general election?
5. Do the impossible and turn a real estate billionaire into an everyman underdog, thereby solidifying a huge, middle America voter base for him?

moronic incompetence.

they've outnumbered us since 1960 but still manage to lose constantly. they don't even need a blue wave they just need to figure out how to vote
[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-22 20:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

100k people were looking to get into the trump/cruz rally today.

How many people were looking to get into a beto rally?

#blueflush
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-22 21:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

1 & 2 That's the media. I know you like to think the media and the Democrats are a monolithic block but it isn't so. Without the media fixating on Trump during the last campaign season Trump wouldn't have happened.

3 Encourage? Yes. Pay for is a right wing fantasy. I am fairly and openly left. I protested in my youth. I would make a great not so little old lady in tennis shoes. I would love to go to protests 200 - 500 miles away. I can't afford the gas and time, and no one has EVER offered to pay me. Where do I apply?

4 The GOP spent hundreds of millions of the taxpayer's dollars demonizing Hillary. Right down to the point that running her would draw anti Hillary voters right into the Republican side. They got a GREAT value for the money they spent, which didn't cost them a penny. I have no idea either.

5 was not the dems, but a combination of the media and Trump's genius playing of the media. The dems spent the last 10 years learning the internet, they learned the internet of 2012 REALLY well, but Trump spent decades learning how to play the media. The internet evolves way faster than the media.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-22 21:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

100k people were looking to get into the trump/cruz rally today.

How many people were looking to get into a beto rally?

#blueflush

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-22 23:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

1 & 2 That's the media. I know you like to think the media and the Democrats are a monolithic block but it isn't so. Without the media fixating on Trump during the last campaign season Trump wouldn't have happened.

3 Encourage? Yes. Pay for is a right wing fantasy. I am fairly and openly left. I protested in my youth. I would make a great not so little old lady in tennis shoes. I would love to go to protests 200 - 500 miles away. I can't afford the gas and time, and no one has EVER offered to pay me. Where do I apply?

4 The GOP spent hundreds of millions of the taxpayer's dollars demonizing Hillary. Right down to the point that running her would draw anti Hillary voters right into the Republican side. They got a GREAT value for the money they spent, which didn't cost them a penny. I have no idea either.

5 was not the dems, but a combination of the media and Trump's genius playing of the media. The dems spent the last 10 years learning the internet, they learned the internet of 2012 REALLY well, but Trump spent decades learning how to play the media. The internet evolves way faster than the media.

The Republicans are incapable of demonizing a turd much less the political juggernaut that was Hillary Clinton. No the Democrats demonized their own candidate with the shear amount of arrogance displayed. Arrogance they still have right now. President Obama started out as a moderate centrist during his first term and after his reelection turned extremely liberal and did the exact things he that we didn't want from Hillary. Then come 2016 she picks up like she's been running things anyway.

The whole "deplorables" statement was just the icing on the hipster participation trophy give me free stuff cake.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-23 08:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been trying! But I believe it to be a manufactured thing like months before, not a Republican Plot.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-23 08:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
President Obama started out as a moderate centrist during his first term and after his reelection turned extremely liberal and did the exact things he that we didn't want from Hillary. Then come 2016 she picks up like she's been running things anyway.
I'll agree that he pushed me over to the Light Side of the Force with his ways.

#blueflush
SkullFish!
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-23 08:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »

I have been trying! But I believe it to be a manufactured thing like months before, not a Republican Plot.
No, it clearly IS a Repukelicker plot. Question it. Why now, a scant two to three weeks prior to an election? Let alone a mid-term where a lot of Repukes are in danger of losing their seats? What set five thousand people off to form a huge-*** caravan? Meanwhile, Trump is blowing the racist dog whistle hard as ***.
I can see how y'all think it is a Republican Plot, but the Manufactured Plots are coming from the Democrats lately. The Republicans don't need extra help due to Kava-whats-it plot from Senate Democrats.

Anyways, I don't want them here. Comere the right way. Fix our immigration problems as it is. We got tons of people here illegally, that work hard, get their status fixed first.

Does it rub anyone else the wrong way that these migrants, are holding their flag, singing their songs, but wanting to come to America??? Like, if you are so proud of your country, but upset with how it is, fix it there! You can fix your own country! 4-5k people marching on their own capitol demanding change from their government would help your country MORE than just leaving it.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-23 08:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Where do I apply?

Crowds on Demand

link
crowds on demand

source
crowds for hire

there are also smaller, local market companies that do things like man picket lines for unions, local protesting like "vote such a way on issue x"

about half the time you would be picketing things you don't support but there is decent money in it especially if you are convincing
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-10-23 08:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-pugh-gun-control-buses-20180308-story.html

https://maryland.ourcommunitynow.com/news/baltimore-cant-afford-to-heat-schools-but-will-pay-100k-to-bus-students-to-gun-control-rally/

I bring you the fantasy.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-10-23 08:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Where do I apply?

Crowds on Demand

link
crowds on demand

source
crowds for hire

there are also smaller, local market companies that do things like man picket lines for unions, local protesting like "vote such a way on issue x"

about half the time you would be picketing things you don't support but there is decent money in it especially if you are convincing

For a case of beer or a bottle of Scotch I'll protest...down with sexism ! Trump is a loooooser ! They took my job !

Now where is my money ?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 52 53 54 ... 131 132 133