Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 131 132 133
By fonewear 2018-10-06 11:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
fonewear said: »
I've learned a lot on this forum about politics...like Trump is bad...and that is about it.
Trump is orange. Orange is neither good nor bad, its just orange.

But Trump makes orange look bad.

Maybe it is like a mood ring...his color changes based on his mood.
By fonewear 2018-10-06 11:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
political sammich

This looks amazing I'll take 10 to go please !
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-10-06 11:08:14
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-10-06 13:15:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I just made another one but this time all my heirloom tomatoes were green so i grilled it first to soften it up, it was tart and delicious.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-10-06 14:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus these dumb *** liberal protestors. Scream like babies then wonder why no one takes you seriously.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-10-06 14:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember seeing conservative gun owners screaming like babies. I am a conservative gun owner and have been to governmental meetings and never had an issue like that.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-10-06 15:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Vote passes!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-10-06 15:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberals theme song:

Still crying about 2016...2 years...u salty bro ?

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-10-06 15:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Nausi 2018-10-06 15:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ford completely dragged Kavanaugh and his family through the mud, endangered their lives and now that he gets confirmed she just drops the charges.

This is the most disgusting *** attempt at a character assassination i've seen.

(Told ya he had the votes)
[+]
By fonewear 2018-10-06 15:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The people screaming like raving lunatics almost makes me want to vote Democrat for laughs...but I'm crazy enough as it is.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-06 17:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey CJ, just in case you're ever willing to upgrade your insults, my five-year-old has been in kindergarten for over a month now. I'm sure he'd be willing to help.
[+]
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-10-06 19:18:08
Link | Quote | Reply

His personal insults do not bother me. I just remember he's a liberal and the issues explain themselves.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-10-06 23:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

*Gendo pose*

Joe Manchin...

WV Dems have the choice, vote for Manchin or Republican Challenger Morrisey; keep a Senate seat blue, or paint it red.

Aaaand Dems are talking about voting him out?

Ok, so. Trump has endorsed Morrisey. Manchin WILL NOT get Trump's endorsement. He will get the votes from a few Republican voters who don't see through his charade. Then what?

Manchin played himself, Trump didn't even have to act on this one.

Morrisey will take Manchin's seat next month.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2018-10-06 23:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

This will be a textbook example of what it means when conservatives say liberals put emotion over logic.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-06 23:51:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Power at any cost doesn't mean they have to be smart about it.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-10-07 00:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

emergency broadcast system is now available via cell phone and everyone loses their minds.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2018-10-07 11:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Now, you would expect this video to shock and appall level-headed Democrats who’ve lost their party, but they all seem to enjoy spreading what they know are lies to demonize good people. The fact that she can so openly admit this fearing no consequences shows what totalitarian trash Democrats have become.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-07 11:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Now, you would expect this video to shock and appall level-headed Democrats who’ve lost their party, but they all seem to enjoy spreading what they know are lies to demonize good people. The fact that she can so openly admit this fearing no consequences shows what totalitarian trash Democrats have become.

Power at any cost.

I've been saying for years now that the Progressive ideology is plain evil. It's goal is to acquire absolute power and use that power to reshape society into a dystopia where the liberal elite rule absolute, "for the betterment of all".
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-10-07 15:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
I've been saying for years now that the Progressive ideology is plain evil. It's goal is to acquire absolute power and use that power to reshape society into a dystopia where the liberal elite rule absolute, "for the betterment of all".
It works just as well if you substitute conservative for progressive and liberal in that paragraph.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-10-07 15:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It works just as well if you substitute conservative for progressive and liberal in that paragraph.

Not even close Chanti. This is lows I have not seen before in a very long time.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-10-07 15:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

we're supposed to be evil though....

quit horning in on our racket!
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2018-10-07 15:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Except there there is no such thing as "conservative" ideology. The closest you can get is the idea of having change be slow instead of rapid and in that way preserve the social norms of the previous generation. Capitalism isn't a conservative ideology or even philosophy but a market / social system in much the same way communism is. It's even possible to conservative communism, in that's actually what every communist government becomes because preserving their own power is paramount.

Notice I didn't say liberal ideology, liberalism isn't the same as a progressive ideology. Much of the current Republican party is actually classically liberal though most wouldn't even be able to identify what that is.

But here's a gold star for trying.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-10-07 18:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Dailymail Piece:

Democrats say Michael Avenatti harmed their case to stop Kavanaugh getting onto the Supreme Court by turning attention away from the 'serious allegations'

Backing yet again my notion that the Democrat Party is the "Party of Backfire". If the Dems want to continue with their current set of tactics, they need to have the mindset of military precision. Control the message, laser in on it, and tell the lunatic fringe to shut up.

They seem to think that anyone who is with them is an asset, so they devote resources and air time to anyone who stands out. Instead, what they're actually doing is drawing attention to their biggest liabilities. Trying to come off as the intellectual, tolerant party while simultaneously encouraging people to lash out and scream like banshees every time they don't get their way kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29 ... 131 132 133