Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
Random Politics & Religion #35: It's Turtle Time!
First Page 2 3 ... 102 103 104 ... 131 132 133
By fonewear 2018-11-11 14:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Enemy of far left crazy PC police liberals.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-11 14:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Also we are all apart of the FFXIAH the only political party you need.
By Viciouss 2018-11-11 14:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol at illegals immigrants voting. Remains an unproven conspiracy theory. Noncitizens are very, very slowly being allowed to cast ballots in a few cities, but not in statewide elections. There was one ballot in Florida that was thrown out, but I have yet to see any other evidence of ballot fraud.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-11-11 14:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Viciouss said: »
Lol at illegals immigrants voting. Remains an unproven conspiracy theory. Noncitizens are very, very slowly being allowed to cast ballots in a few cities, but not in statewide elections. There was one ballot in Florida that was thrown out, but I have yet to see any other evidence of ballot fraud.
Speaking of ballot fraud, reminds me that back in 2016, the only fraudulent ballots caught were cast for Republicans.

Source? I think your full of it on that claim.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-11-11 15:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I'm a ring winger...

[+]
By Nausi 2018-11-11 15:55:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Illegal immigrants fall under “non-citizens”
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-11-11 17:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
I don’t like Democrats or Republican...

Welcome to the legions of actual "Trump Supporters". I'm not talking about those fanatics going around yelling stuff, this is the quiet voters that go about their days without making a sound.
That man is the walking definition of maniac.
I do not trust or support him.

That was the entire point of him being elected. Throwing a giant grenade into the well oiled corrupt political system in the hopes it rebuilds itself into something less corrupt.

The non-elected Republican leadership would pick out who they wanted running in which positions and then restrict the candidates accordingly. The Democrats would do the same thing and thus the entire system was rigged to always favor those non-elected power brokers who got all the favors.

Then Trump got elected by beating that well established political machine for bother parties causing an identity crisis to occur. The Republicans said "holy *** how did we let that guy beat us in our own primary and how the *** did he just beat out the Democrat on steroids". The Democrats said "holy *** how did our Democrat on steroids lose to this orange haired ***." The result is the right reconsidering itself and the left losing it's mind in a case of TDS.

Make sure your own hatred isn't a result of TDS.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-11-11 19:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to the legions of actual "Trump Supporters". I'm not talking about those fanatics going around yelling stuff, this is the quiet voters that go about their days without making a sound.

That was the entire point of him being elected. Throwing a giant grenade into the well oiled corrupt political system in the hopes it rebuilds itself into something less corrupt.

The non-elected Republican leadership would pick out who they wanted running in which positions and then restrict the candidates accordingly. The Democrats would do the same thing and thus the entire system was rigged to always favor those non-elected power brokers who got all the favors.

Then Trump got elected by beating that well established political machine for bother parties causing an identity crisis to occur. The Republicans said "holy *** how did we let that guy beat us in our own primary and how the *** did he just beat out the Democrat on steroids". The Democrats said "holy *** how did our Democrat on steroids lose to this orange haired ***." The result is the right reconsidering itself and the left losing it's mind in a case of TDS.

after all the shenanigans that Bush Jr and Obama pulled I am thoroughly desensitized to anything the orange man will do.
The orange man isn’t the problem. the problem rest in the fact that corruption is legal. not only is corruption legal, corruption is required to reach higher office in US government. this is largely money driven corruption by large businesses having political power. this is one major factor that has been the downfall to many great nations throughout history.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-11-11 19:18:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »

But noncitizens do not necessarily fall under illegal immigrants.
Odin.Slore said: »

One prominent study revealed 4 cases of ballot fraud in the 2016 Presidential election, 1 person voted twice for Trump and the other 3 had improperly counted ballots. Ballot fraud isn't a partisan issue because it doesn't exist to any measurable extent to attach it to a side. It just doesn't happen. 2018 was no different, notice how nausi couldn't source any of his conspiracy theories? Illegals don't vote, and they certainly don't impact elections.
By Nausi 2018-11-11 19:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

But noncitizens do not necessarily fall under illegal immigrants.

One prominent study revealed 4 cases of ballot fraud in the 2016 Presidential election, 1 person voted twice for Trump and the other 3 had improperly counted ballots. Ballot fraud isn't a partisan issue because it doesn't exist to any measurable extent to attach it to a side. It just doesn't happen. 2018 was no different, notice how nausi couldn't source any of his conspiracy theories? Illegals don't vote, and they certainly don't impact elections.
Hur dur

If some of a is some of b and some of b is some of c then...

Some of a is some of c.

You are watching illegal voting happen before your eyes bud. But you are too partisan to stand up against it. You’re making your bed in a mine field. You literally don’t belive in democacy.

It sad but confirms what we all already knew.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-11-11 19:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You are watching illegal voting happen before your eyes

lol, source? Where is illegal voting happening? You have never had any evidence to support your biggest conspiracy theory, which has pretty much become an outright lie.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-11-11 19:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a ring winger...I'm the enemy of all liberals...not sure if that is a political party but it should be !
I think they call it the tea party, I'm not really sure.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-11-11 20:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Speaking of ballot fraud, reminds me that back in 2016, the only fraudulent ballots caught were cast for Republicans.
I read two news stories of republican women arrested for trying to vote in person twice, both claimed they were doing it to prove how easy it was.

But the largest amount of ballot fraud is not in in person voting, its in misappropriation of mail in ballots. It isn't big at all but compared to in person fraud it is freaking huge.

Nursing homes have been caught "harvesting" and selling ballots. I personally know a woman who regularly steals her son's ballot and fills it out. There was a dear abby question about a couple doing this to their aged and somewhat incapacitated parents.

Happens all the time.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-11-11 21:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Study from Heritage foundation

Funny how worse cases of voter fraud are from Dem controlled areas.....

Heritage foundation is bipartisan as it gets.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-11-11 21:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

There is nothing bipartisan about the heritage foundation lol
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2018-11-11 22:32:14
Link | Quote | Reply

after all the shenanigans that Bush Jr and Obama pulled I am thoroughly desensitized to anything the orange man will do.
The orange man isn’t the problem. the problem rest in the fact that corruption is legal. not only is corruption legal, corruption is required to reach higher office in US government. this is largely money driven corruption by large businesses having political power. this is one major factor that has been the downfall to many great nations throughout history.

Your still operating under the assumption elected officials are the ones deciding what gets changed and that the President means something. That's not how the system work(ed), if you want something you need to get the approval of unelected power brokers who then work behind the scenes to get everyone else on board with the idea. It becomes "a thing" with party members espousing how great it is, how everything should support this thing and how it matches perfectly with the parties platform, even when it doesn't. That is how ~everything~ worked because elections were decided by which side could spend the most on advertisements and resources. And don't think these are candidate contributions, they aren't. The amount candidates spend pales in comparison to the amount non-profits and private organizations spend. Campaign finance rules heavily restrict how much can be donated to a candidate, but don't mean jack ***for what private citizens / organizations just happen to want to do.

If a private organization wants to spend 50 million USD on advertisements that endorse one candidate or one political "thing" they are completely free to do so. And of course those messages are controlled by the same power brokers that select the candidates. This is how they can control the political system, very few politicians can afford to disobey them without risking being booted from office and replaced by someone who will obey. President Obama was a very good example of this, moderate centrist who gets elected on personality and ideas, attempts to implement ideas and gets shutdown by his own party. Spends his entire first term trying to get support until he eventually capitulates and becomes a hard leftist while towing the party line on everything.

With this background, someone like Trump comes in and pretty much smashes the whole damn thing to pieces. He's got the sheer stubbornness to ignore those power brokers, who he happened to golf with on several occasions, and just do whatever the hell he wants to do.

That is the mentality of most vile "Trump Supporters", they don't like him, they don't agree with him, but damn it they know he's not going along with the corrupt political machine that both parties have created. We know this because both sides wail and gnash teeth at him every other day. The only Republicans who agree with him are those hoping to ride his "popularity", without understanding why he's (un)popular in the first place.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-12 07:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a ring winger...
You can take medicine for those ring worms....I think...
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-11-12 07:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I'm a ring winger...
You can take medicine for those ring worms....I think...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-11-12 07:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-12 08:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Democrats winner for 2020.

Some guy I never heard of.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/12/richard-ojeda-2020-president-983682
[+]
By fonewear 2018-11-12 08:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Putin gave a thumbs up to Trump...liberal outrage in 3...2...

Collusion !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-11-12 09:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Heritage foundation is bipartisan as it gets.
Bull pucky

Quote:
The Heritage Foundation is an American conservative public policy think tank based in Washington, D.C. The foundation took a leading role in the conservative movement during the presidency of Ronald Reagan, whose policies were taken from Heritage's policy study Mandate for Leadership.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-11-12 10:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

According to various major news outlets, Hillary is running again in 2020.

Excuse me while I attempt to restrain my glee.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-11-12 10:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I can’t think of a worse person than Hillary Clinton for president.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 102 103 104 ... 131 132 133