[+]
 Asura.Roughwind
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: roughwind
By Asura.Roughwind 2018-09-14 19:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
Why not sell clears for 200M to UAE players over making a little gil farming T1-T2?

Suggest something you can actually do, farming job points (right now dho gates) for upgrading , good luck on that! Gonna lol so hard when im getting that gil for your clear.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-14 21:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I've been musing about the fact that the "Permanent Key Item" Mask of Darkness can be lost, when that would suggest that it should be in the Temporary category.

Can anyone think of another Permanent KI that can be lost for any reason?
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
Server: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2018-09-14 21:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated the SU5 path C weapon augments from a credible JP blog source. The only one missing now is DRG. The augments they had matched what we already found, so I am pretty sure we can assume this information is correct.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Dynamis_Divergence_Weapon_Augments#Superior_Level_5_.7C_HQ_2.2F3_Weapons
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2018-09-14 21:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So, I've been musing about the fact that the "Permanent Key Item" Mask of Darkness can be lost, when that would suggest that it should be in the Temporary category.

Can anyone think of another Permanent KI that can be lost for any reason?

Known Issues

Under certain conditions, certain status benefits will not affect pets.

Certain key items may be sorted into the wrong category.

Various issues with incorrect dialogue.
[+]
By Nariont 2018-09-14 21:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Funkworkz said: »
Updated the SU5 path C weapon augments from a credible JP blog source.

Interesting xbow augment I guess, lolmnk as normal.
 Bahamut.Malothar
Server: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2018-09-14 21:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated the SU5 path C weapon augments from a credible JP blog source. The only one missing now is DRG. The augments they had matched what we already found, so I am pretty sure we can assume this information is correct.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Dynamis_Divergence_Weapon_Augments#Superior_Level_5_.7C_HQ_2.2F3_Weapons

One correction I spy is Bhima having Magic Burst Damage II instead of just Magic Burst Damage, unless for some reason it degrades on the Su5. It doesn't make it any less of a dumpster fire regardless.
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2018-09-14 21:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Malothar said: »

One correction I spy is Bhima having Magic Burst Damage II instead of just Magic Burst Damage, unless for some reason it degrades on the Su5. It doesn't make it any less of a dumpster fire regardless.

I am sure it is II then, so I will change it.
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
Server: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2018-09-15 01:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »
Fenrir.Tarowyn said: »
Fenrir.Tarowyn said: »
Have you tried any damage pacts? My first thought when I saw the augment was, double the pet's stats (STR/INT/etc).

Edit:
Found the description in japanese which is similar to what I was guessing. Looks like double the WSC.

ステータス補正二倍

Fenrir.Jumeya said: »
Double debuff potency

This has some pretty fantastic potential honestly, under the assumption that the greater debuff overrides the lesser.

You could apply -50%ATK with Leviathan for example.. that's quite considerable and eliminates the need for defense buffs in a lot of content.

Speculation atm. Easiest way to test I see is smacking people with shiva's eva down.

As for double damage pacts. Easiest test I see would be netherblasting bunnies in sarut. Damage is 100% consistent.

Netherblast has no stat component to it. Try Night Terror maybe?

Netherblast is affected by pet int and mab/bpd as far as I know, it's just oddly specific on it's magic accuracy.

Either way, 60 nether blasts later against rabbits in saruta and no double damage instances. I'm probably not gonna bother testing until i get more rp into the weapon for higher rates, unless people have ideas for better tests to do.

Wiki claims this is the damage formula, so no int.

Damage = (Avatar's Level + 2) × 5 × Day/Weather Bonus × MAB÷MDB

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Nariont 2018-09-15 05:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Additional ammo damage: +250%

What does this mean?

Holy bolt meme basically in a meta where noones ever going to bother with it unless those new bolts do incredible dmg, which is very unlikely.

Atleast that was my reading of it

Post deleted by User.
By Ruaumoko 2018-09-15 06:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Roughwind said: »
Why not sell clears for 200M to UAE players over making a little gil farming T1-T2?

Suggest something you can actually do, farming job points (right now dho gates) for upgrading , good luck on that! Gonna lol so hard when im getting that gil for your clear.
Dho Gates is well-and-all but if you have a Linkshell group capable of it the camps in Ra'Kaznar Inner Court are a lot better. I doubt that many pickup groups could go to these camps and get a good result given how high the accuracy/support requirement is, but if you have a solid crew made up mostly of Linkshell members getting the 700 per week isn't really hard. The screenshot below is from an hour-long party outside a CP campaign, I was missing the last two Capacity Points bonuses for Bard as well.

These camps strike me as being intended for players who are nearly, or already job mastered and looking to farm points outside a campaign for upgrading REMAs.

1384 is the lowest accuracy a melee needs for a 95% hit rate and 1524 (!!!) is the highest one needs for some targets in there.
Source: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Apex
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2018-09-15 06:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Would have to test, but assuming it's for stuff like Double Shot (and maybe Barrage?) where it fires more than one bullet.

Post deleted by User.
By Nariont 2018-09-15 06:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Suteru said: »
Would have to test, but assuming it's for stuff like Double Shot (and maybe Barrage?) where it fires more than one bullet.

Was my thought til i saw 150 acc, that feels like macc/additional effect level acc boost, but maybe
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2018-09-15 08:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sagitta

[1] HP+400
[2]"Chakra"+50
[3] DMG:+12

What is this? Unless that chakra can remove doom or curse or something why is it even on that weapon. I would've taken Counter + over that. HP +400? We aren't a tank if you cared about HP so much you would fix the HP bonus trait. 12 DMG is cute.
By Nariont 2018-09-15 08:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Well the neck had kick attacks, spharai got counter, we gotta put Chakra -somewhere-

But seriously, im assuming follow up works on both hands, so does dyna mnk wep place well, or still lose to emp/relic/aeon?
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2018-09-15 09:27:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Nariont said: »
im assuming follow up works on both hands
it won't.

Also D+14, twice? +28 total?
it's only one damage augment.
By Nariont 2018-09-15 09:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

It wont on h2h? Rip revival of faith h2h without the drawbacks i guess
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2018-09-15 17:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Always assume that Monk gets the shaft. Always.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2018-09-15 17:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
Always assume that Monk gets the shaft. Always.

So i heard you like kick attacks.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-15 17:50:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Always underestimating how good kick attacks actually are. No different than DA as far as tp gain. Pretty awesome actually.

Whether that tp can be used for a good ws is another story though.

You'd be creaming your pants for DA+25 but kicks+25, naw, that's garbo.
 Phoenix.Tearxx
Server: Phoenix
user: Tearxx
By Phoenix.Tearxx 2018-09-15 17:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like cards from macro campaign are not limited to the job you're on. Just got paragon monk card from quadav fight while on BLU.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-09-15 18:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Tearxx said: »
Looks like cards from macro campaign are not limited to the job you're on. Just got paragon monk card from quadav fight while on BLU.

Known thing, but guess it needs restating every time they do it for the people that weren't there/didn't know
 Ragnarok.Jukiro
Server: Ragnarok
user: ikariiiii
By Ragnarok.Jukiro 2018-09-15 18:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

2nd Dynamis run post update: observed that if you allow final boss to recover hp from Volte Corsair's wild card (healed ours from 50%ish to 100% intentionally), that recovered HP does not count towards the Mask bar
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2018-09-15 18:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It counted for my group.
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2018-09-21 10:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Fujito: We are informed on the last issue posted on the Forum's defect report.
Currently, it is a specification that traces the synthesized item that used "Golden Book" to "Oboro", but the
inscription disappears, but we plan to adjust so that the inscription will not disappear in the next version upgrade.
If inscription that you do not want to erase is engraved, it would be greatly appreciated if you trade after the next version upgrade.

AKA signatures on su5 (and probably necks)

RIP
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 27 28 29