Random Politics & Religion #34

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 133 134 135
By fonewear 2018-06-25 13:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2018-06-25 13:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti probably has a broom to keep kids away from her house "You damn kids get off my lawn. I have to post stupid ***on FFXIAH !"
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-25 13:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Chanti probably has a broom to keep kids away from her house "You damn kids get off my lawn. I have to post stupid ***on FFXIAH !"

she lives in some cheap old beatnik home that's modeled after the skid row apartment dumps she used to romp in... but it's a little cleaner and has those old people safety bars all over by the toilet and bathtub... wide doors for wheelchairs and stuff
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-25 13:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2018-06-25 13:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

she lives in some cheap old beatnik home that's modeled after the skid row apartment dumps she used to romp in... but it's a little cleaner and has those old people safety bars all over by the toilet and bathtub... wide doors for wheelchairs and stuff

Craftmatic adjustable bed and clap on lamps !
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-25 13:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to adjust my bed and post a link no will click on:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-25 13:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I don't think all of those buildings with his name on them are laughing. Must be a Canadian sense of humor thing

That's hardly negotiations, like Chanti said it's a brand. Sure he negotiated contracts and such to have some/most of these buildings but Trump is known to be a bad client and not paying contractors what he owes them. He's not a negotiator, he's just a big bully with enough money to make it pointless fighting him in court.

he negotiated but he's not a negotiator.... /clucks tongue
ok....you sir are a *** genius.

if he negotiated anything at all than he is, be definition a negotiator, "a person who conducts negotiations"

how in the *** can you not make that connection
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-25 13:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply

we should send her one of those life call button things... before she falls and can't get up

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-25 14:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think all of those buildings with his name on them are laughing. Must be a Canadian sense of humor thing

That's hardly negotiations, like Chanti said it's a brand. Sure he negotiated contracts and such to have some/most of these buildings but Trump is known to be a bad client and not paying contractors what he owes them. He's not a negotiator, he's just a big bully with enough money to make it pointless fighting him in court.

if he negotiated anything at all than he is, be definition a negotiator, "a person who conducts negotiations"

The mental gymnastics that people have to go through to deny someone they don't like any and all credit for their achievements, even when it's patently obvious....

News flash: People that you don't like can be good at things. That doesn't mean you have to like it, but the inability to acknowledge it just makes you look bad.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-25 16:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I was debating the claim he is a good negotiator and not simply a negotiator, but sure spin this like you like doing.

You sure you know what the word negotiate means ?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-25 16:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti, on the other hand, is clearly a master negotiator... she has...a half a bowl full of old penny candy that's all stuck together...two buttons...some sweet and low packets....and an expired buss pass...
Nonsense, there are no buses where I live.

we should send her one of those life call button things... before she falls and can't get up
I am far healthier than you will be if you live to be my age.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-25 16:14:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I was debating the claim he is a good negotiator and not simply a negotiator, but sure spin this like you like doing.
You sure you know what the word negotiate means ?
That would depend on what the meaning of is is.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-25 16:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I want some of that candy Nik was talking about that has been in a bowl for at least 30 years.

That is the type of stuff my neighbor would give out to us kids every year.

Stale candy from last Halloween.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2018-06-25 16:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It's almost as if things like policy development and diplomatic relations are different from branding a building or some shitty steaks.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-25 17:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

there's a jeff foxworthy joke here, I can smell it!
[+]
By Nausi 2018-06-25 19:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

The mental gymnastics that people have to go through to deny someone they don't like any and all credit for their achievements, even when it's patently obvious....

News flash: People that you don't like can be good at things. That doesn't mean you have to like it, but the inability to acknowledge it just makes you look bad.
They have no arguments to make, they only have their hatred.

Hatred keeps the bubble inflated, and like any cornered animal, leftism is fighting viciously for it's survival. Little do they all know, that life is so much better outside the bubble. Thank god Trump is here to pop it.
By Nausi 2018-06-25 19:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
It's almost as if things like policy development and diplomatic relations are different from branding a building or some shitty steaks.

It's almost as if all that fart sniffing *** about pedigree, really is meaningless in the real world and all the norks ever needed is a regular American for them to buy into Americanism.

You're just buying into the lie that liberal politicians are somehow better people
By Viciouss 2018-06-25 19:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not even gonna try to decipher what the *** nausi just tried and failed to say.
By Nausi 2018-06-25 19:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hatred AND Ignorance
By Viciouss 2018-06-25 19:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Amusing.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-25 20:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Amusing.
More like pathetic.

Trump is amusing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-25 20:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

When the Democrats' versions of "policy development" and "diplomatic relations" moves beyond throwing money at problems and kissing the butts of Europeans, then we can talk.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-26 06:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So last week we cared about crying babies what is the outrage du jour ?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-26 08:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't trust anyone that is outraged by Trump...these are people that can't even present a reason why Trump is bad.

Anyone that emotional hasn't had a logical thought cross their mind in years. They are the people holding signs, chanting, posting stupid ***on Twitter.

Useful idiots that we put up with cause they shut down mental hospitals. People like that serve no real purpose...If Australia wasn't already filled with dumb ***....we would send them all there and fence them in.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-26 08:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-26 09:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I was debating the claim he is a good negotiator

WERE YOU!? WERE YOU REALLY!? because I don't see that in either of your posts...Were you keeping that part a secret!? Let's recap shall we!?

Nausi said
Nausi said: »
Trump knows how to negotiate.
and then you said
Good joke, made me laugh quite a bit.

and then Rav said
to which you replied

How does that argue your hidden point that trump is not a "good negotiator"? Because he didn't give the people he *** in the *** the reach around? That would have made him better? Things would of gone smoother if he used ky instead of spit IS THAT YOUR ARGUMENT?

What are you using as your criteria for good? that not everybody got a happy ending?

He's worth THREE BILLION DOLLARS ***. How much have you gained through negotiations? a buck fifty!? in fake *** canadian monopoly money!?

You don't like him, WE GET THAT, but it doesn't change the facts.
Clearly he is a good negotiator using any metric that defines success. he's a billionaire three times over and HE'S THE *** PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Dislike him all day long but ***NEWSFLASH*** nobody gives a damn what you think. In the real world. Where these petty things like money and power and oh I don't know....the ability to engulf the planet in nuclear fire if he felt like it...

[woosy voice] waaaaaaah he dicked over a contractor and there were hurt feelings...he's a meanieface..uhhhhh. [/woosy voice]

Boo *** Hoo
[+]