Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 87 88 89 ... 109 110 111
By Viciouss 2018-06-14 19:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Still waiting for something new nausi, like, anything really. Why are you stalling? We all know you aren't reading the report lol.
By fonewear 2018-06-14 20:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Still waiting for something new nausi, like, anything really. Why are you stalling? We all know you aren't reading the report lol.

I'm not the report. Vic you aren't reading the report so what the hell is your point ?
By Nausi 2018-06-14 20:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Dude im traveling back from a trade show.
By Nausi 2018-06-14 20:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The IG "identified a number of instances where FBI employees regularly spoke with members of the media and received a number of free perks from journalists including meals and tickets to various events."

So feds taking bribes from the press.

IG found that the FBI and DOJ during MidYearExam probe of Hillary Clinton email server "did not require any witnesses to testify before the grand jury," despite at least 3 witnesses lying to FBI agents

Specoal “biased” treatment of Clinton confirmed.

McCabe continued to involve himself in Clinton probe after he recused himself from it.

Would that be obstructing justice?

DOJ offical sought clinton campaign job for son, then shared case info with the campaign in return.

Massive corruption.

———

Thats just what people have mined as of a few hours ago.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-06-15 01:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Nausi said: »
Dude im traveling back from a trade show.
Anything worth investing in?
Yes, you can invest in me. Send one dollar to “happy dude” 525 evergreen terrace.

Post deleted by User.
By Ruaumoko 2018-06-15 06:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
But yes, wait for Rua. He doesn't post much, so maybe that will give us a nice reprieve.

DirectX said: »
Have you got a PhD Rua? Or am I thinking of some other YouTube video maker that talked about finishing a thesis? Or is it a Master's thesis?
Master's with distinction, but I don't feel the need to go out of my way to bring it up. It kind of kills conversations I've found, people tend to care more about who I am as a person rather than the list of qualifications I have.

I am curious what he does though. I might be moving to NZ myself.
Shortly after graduation, I did some contract work with the Ministry of Justice in Wellington as part of their treaty settlement research services team before I decided to go back to academia and go for my PhD. I have two offers of supervision so far from places in the USA, one from Oregon and one from Cornell but I can't act on this until mid-2019. I've also got an offer here in NZ at the University of Canterbury. So, rather than go back on the civil service merry-go-round which I couldn't feasibly commit to given my future ambitions I got a job as a brewer to tide me over until I could move on. I've always been a keen home brewer so turning a hobby into a decent job was a no-brainer. I've met some genuinely great people in this role and it honestly keeps me grounded as a person.

I should offer some advice though, if you come to NZ don't come over with the attitude that you're better because you're educated and because you're British, that will get you nowhere fast. Kiwis don't care about your list of qualifications, they care about who you actually are as a person and whether or not you'll rock the boat.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-06-15 07:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

So is clinton, so is obama.

Thats another thing confirmed in the OiG report.

Obama was actively and knowningly communicating with Hillary’s unsecured server.

(This is a serious crime)
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't care about your education I don't see why you would bring it up in videos about FFXI. Who gives a ***if you are finishing a thesis specifically? You could have just said "I'm busy".

I have an MSc with Distinction, and another Postgraduate qualification. I don't give a ***about that either, but if you want to attack someone's intelligence you should at least be prepared to defend your attempted claim of superiority. I am clearly trolling these fools for being such low lifes to attack me for simply pointing out a concerning issue related to the discussion and arguing back with their little internet friend. I don't know why you what you get from jumping in. Do the +1s on your post make you feel accomplished? Accepted? Intelligent?

I have applied for Professor posts at both Canterbury and AUT. I doubt I will get either solely due to not already residing in the country and not based on qualifications or experience which is a shame. It would seem that it is easier to do something like a woodworking course to get a work to residency permit in NZ than trying to apply from abroad for a high level position.

Don't assume that someone who is posting in a troll thread on an irrelevant forum about an old game is the same IRL or in game. Saevel is the only person I have ever seen talk on forums and in game that is the same in both so far.

All of this is discredited by how annoying you appear to be. If anyone could stand to be around you for more than five minutes...I would consider that an accomplishment.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Nausi if you need to wait for Hannity to tell you what to believe, just say so.
Speaking of Hannity, he's presently under federal investigation along with Dana Rohrabacher and Devin Nunez. Figured RP&R'd like to know that.

What I really want to know CJ is what you did with the bodies ?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:08:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Have you got a PhD Rua?

he is wearing a monocle...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruaumoko said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
But yes, wait for Rua. He doesn't post much, so maybe that will give us a nice reprieve.

Have you got a PhD Rua? Or am I thinking of some other YouTube video maker that talked about finishing a thesis? Or is it a Master's thesis?
Master's with distinction, but I don't feel the need to go out of my way to bring it up. It kind of kills conversations I've found, people tend to care more about who I am as a person rather than the list of qualifications I have.

I am curious what he does though. I might be moving to NZ myself.
Shortly after graduation, I did some contract work with the Ministry of Justice in Wellington as part of their treaty settlement research services team before I decided to go back to academia and go for my PhD. I have two offers of supervision so far from places in the USA, one from Oregon and one from Cornell but I can't act on this until mid-2019. I've also got an offer here in NZ at the University of Canterbury. So, rather than go back on the civil service merry-go-round which I couldn't feasibly commit to given my future ambitions I got a job as a brewer to tide me over until I could move on. I've always been a keen home brewer so turning a hobby into a decent job was a no-brainer. I've met some genuinely great people in this role and it honestly keeps me grounded as a person.

I should offer some advice though, if you come to NZ don't come over with the attitude that you're better because you're educated and because you're British, that will get you nowhere fast. Kiwis don't care about your list of qualifications, they care about who you actually are as a person and whether or not you'll rock the boat.

Translation:

[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:12:47
Link | Quote | Reply

So much self importance that you wouldn't know a sense of humor if someone smacked you with a giant salmon.
By Nausi 2018-06-15 08:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Brace yourself for another fake indictment out of mueller today. They’re going to need something to distract from this heat.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Brace yourself for another fake indictment out of mueller today. They’re going to need something to distract from this heat.

What are they investigating exactly...I stopped caring Nov 2016.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Speaking of Hannity, he's presently under federal investigation along with Dana Rohrabacher and Devin Nunez. Figured RP&R'd like to know that.

Strange meat. Fridge in the basement. Do the math.

I'm not sure you are capable of being a serial killer though...you probably would do something stupid like post pictures of the bodies here on FFXIAH.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-15 08:33:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I have an MSc with Distinction, and another Postgraduate qualification.

well obviously...

I don't know why you what you get from jumping in.

...they hand them out to everyone that finishes the third grade in the UK.

on the bright side... you should have more than enough material now to finish writing the definitive thesis on being butthurt on the internet...

I am clearly trolling these fools for being such low lifes to attack me for simply pointing out a concerning issue related to the discussion and arguing back with their little internet friend.

you're doing a great job, please continue.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure you are capable of being a serial killer though...you probably would do something stupid like post pictures of the bodies here on FFXIAH.
Why hide the bodies externally?

Looks like you thought this through...I'll check my local news see if they found those missing hikers.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Also the plus system weeds out the good posters from the bad posters. The more pluses you get the better poster you are.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

How does any of this relate to Mueller?

How is the Canadian boycott of American products going...20 30 dollars worth of American goods right ?
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2018-06-15 08:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So, rather than go back on the civil service merry-go-round which I couldn't feasibly commit to given my future ambitions I got a job as a brewer to tide me over until I could move on. I've always been a keen home brewer so turning a hobby into a decent job was a no-brainer. I've met some genuinely great people in this role and it honestly keeps me grounded as a person.

Having seen some of the ***this guys been brewing, gotta say it's pretty epic.

Love how one guy is trying to throw university credentials around here, as though they mean anything in this context.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
So, rather than go back on the civil service merry-go-round which I couldn't feasibly commit to given my future ambitions I got a job as a brewer to tide me over until I could move on. I've always been a keen home brewer so turning a hobby into a decent job was a no-brainer. I've met some genuinely great people in this role and it honestly keeps me grounded as a person.

Having seen some of the ***this guys been brewing, gotta say it's pretty epic.

Love how one guy is trying to throw university credentials around here, as though they mean anything in this context.

Oh yea I got a Masters degree in raising hell and a minor in determination !
By fonewear 2018-06-15 08:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Why hide the bodies externally?

Looks like you thought this through...I'll check my local news see if they found those missing hikers.
/Belch

CJ I found you true identity:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 87 88 89 ... 109 110 111