Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 83 84 85 ... 109 110 111
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-13 15:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Typing lazily from my phone so can't quote anyone, but Rav is right, Kim walked into that meeting and gave up nothing, essentially agreeing to the same vague terms he did in Seoul in April, while winning a huge prize, Trump calling for a stop to all military exercises in the region, something no President before him has even considered, even going as far as calling them inappropriate. South Korea was of course blindsided and is calling for immediate clarification, as they have a scheduled large scale naval excerise with the US in August. And North Korea is of course plastering that concession all over its news programs.

They gave up nukes. How is that nothing to you? It's been giving the Left heart palpitations ever since Trump took office.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-13 15:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Rav, no, Kim did not give up anything new or different than he did in April when he went to Seoul. Don't you think that would be on the front page if NK actually agreed to give up all its nukes, instead of Trump just claiming they did? Their primary nuclear facility collapsed on itself in January, as for their remaining arsenal, we still don't have an accurate accounting of it. We have estimates that say they have about 60-80 long range missiles, and we know where most of them are, but not all. We don't have near the access to NK that we did to Iran, courtesy of the Iran nuclear deal, and we will probably never get it.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-13 15:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Rav, no, Kim did not give up anything new or different than he did in April when he went to Seoul. Don't you think that would be on the front page if NK actually agreed to give up all its nukes, instead of Trump just claiming they did? Their primary nuclear facility collapsed on itself in January, as for their remaining arsenal, we still don't have an accurate accounting of it. We have estimates that say they have about 60-80 long range missiles, and we know where most of them are, but not all. We don't have near the access to NK that we did to Iran, courtesy of the Iran nuclear deal, and we will probably never get it.

Let's see, resorting to absolutes, shouting the praises of the failed Iran "deal"....

Yeah, I'm going to need more than CNN's desperate spin to be able to comment on whatever point your trying to make.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-13 15:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

DirectX said: »
I'm not a teenage girl

Are you sure? Because you sound just like one whining about relationships...

Get back to us after you take your nap ***.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-13 15:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey man, naps are good for the soul. I'm in between one right now.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-13 15:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Let's see, resorting to absolutes, shouting the praises of the failed Iran "deal"....

Yeah, I'm going to need more than CNN's desperate spin to be able to comment on whatever point your trying to make.

And we are going to need more than your Fox News spin. I understand if you can't counter the facts I layed out, but there they are. NK has made zero concessions and in return, Trump has called for a halt to joint military drills, a move that blindsided both South Korea and the Pentagon.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-13 15:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
If you don't know German, I'll tell you who you can thank for that.
1.2 million dead russians in and around stalingrad.
That had more to do with Hitler making a stupid decision than it did the Russians actually being good fighters.
Actually the reason little German is spoken in the UK has way more to do with Hitler's four greatest blunders than any other reason.
By Viciouss 2018-06-13 15:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't even tell us how the Iran deal is failing, you just don't like it because Obama. What it did for the world was give the nuclear inspectors 24/7 access to all of their nuclear facilities, (something we will never get with NK) and it forced them to declare all of their nuclear activities (also something that hasn't and likely won't happen with NK). Thats what actual denuclearazation looks like, and thats why Kim walked away from that meeting so happy, he gave up nothing and won a huge concession from Trump.
By fonewear 2018-06-13 16:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't even tell us how the Iran deal is failing, you just don't like it because Obama. What it did for the world was give the nuclear inspectors 24/7 access to all of their nuclear facilities, (something we will never get with NK) and it forced them to declare all of their nuclear activities (also something that hasn't and likely won't happen with NK). Thats what actual denuclearazation looks like, and thats why Kim walked away from that meeting so happy, he gave up nothing and won a huge concession from Trump.

I didn't read any of this but I assume it was terrible cause Vic wrote it.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-13 16:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

I didn't read any of this but I assume it was terrible cause Vic wrote it.

It'd actually be quite good if any of it was accurate.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-13 16:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

America aligning with dictators that murder and starve their own civilians is concerning to anyone aware of the implications.
Well at least we aren't installing murderous dictators anymore like we did when I was young.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-13 16:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

If nothing else we have given the mods plenty to do....whenever they get back from wherever they went...

trying to remember the last time I bought something from the uk....
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-13 16:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You see, there's this thing called "negotiating", which is based on this little thing known as "reality".

If Trump went in there and demanded a complete restructuring of the entire North Korean government as well as denuclearization, he would have walked away with nothing and people would have called him an idiot and a terrible negotiator.

Instead, after several months of tough talk to show that he was serious, he buttered up the overgrown toddler in an attempt to build relations, and he walked away with the big prize that no other country has been able to attain (including a particular island nation that has been in a state of decline for hundreds of years)... and people are calling him an idiot and terrible negotiator, because apparently the world is full of people who have no clue how the world works but apparently have greatly exaggerated views of their own intelligence and therefore think they could do better.
What prize did he walk away with exactly?
By Viciouss 2018-06-13 16:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
If nothing else we have given the mods plenty to do....whenever they get back from wherever they went...

I don't have to try I know..never. Also lolRav.

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2018-06-13 16:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
You see, there's this thing called "negotiating", which is based on this little thing known as "reality".

If Trump went in there and demanded a complete restructuring of the entire North Korean government as well as denuclearization, he would have walked away with nothing and people would have called him an idiot and a terrible negotiator.

Instead, after several months of tough talk to show that he was serious, he buttered up the overgrown toddler in an attempt to build relations, and he walked away with the big prize that no other country has been able to attain (including a particular island nation that has been in a state of decline for hundreds of years)... and people are calling him an idiot and terrible negotiator, because apparently the world is full of people who have no clue how the world works but apparently have greatly exaggerated views of their own intelligence and therefore think they could do better.
What prize did he walk away with exactly?

We have already been there and done that Chanti.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-13 16:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

There must be some anime/video game convention or something. I haven't seen a mod in like 4 weeks.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-13 16:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Also why is this Direct x guy still talking we said we didn't care like 10 posts ago. Yet he is in here caring it up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-13 16:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
If you don't know German, I'll tell you who you can thank for that.
1.2 million dead russians in and around stalingrad.
That had more to do with Hitler making a stupid decision than it did the Russians actually being good fighters.
Actually the reason little German is spoken in the UK has way more to do with Hitler's four greatest blunders than any other reason.
Hitler's failures and Russia's zerging to anyone outside of America.

It's not so much that Europe could not have won the war without the U.S. (the Red Army would have eventually overwhelmed the weakened Eastern Front), but more that the British were getting straight up wrecked. The Lend-Lease act greatly helped in their survival, and Operations Torch and Overlord probably would not have happened without U.S. involvement, let alone succeeded. So yeah, the map of the world could be quite different today without our aid in WWII depending on how it all got sorted out. Possibly more Russia, possibly more Germany.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-13 16:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would they moderate this ***fest circle jerk thread? Thought the whole point was that it is not for people who get their little minds offended.

America fought a war to keep you from posting in FFXIAH...and yet you still keep posting here.

I'm pretty sure when we separated from England it included online also.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-13 16:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Also why is this Direct x guy still talking we said we didn't care like 10 posts ago. Yet he is in here caring it up.
Your posts are mindnumbing and infantile. Why do you even wake up in the morning when all you do is post nonsense on FFXIAH trying to get attention?

Why do kids like Cinnamon Toast crunch...that is the answer.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-13 16:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Look son. When we said we didn't care what you think. We meant it. Yet you keep bringing up how America is this and we are bad.

Yes we are evil. And we aren't going to change that.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-13 16:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Petition to create a thread just for people from the UK.

In fact thread for just Americans. We don't want you in here so if you could kindly get the *** out. Thanks bye.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 83 84 85 ... 109 110 111