Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 109 110 111
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-11 09:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Canada is the personification of Donny

he is the physical embodiment of canaduh eh.. supercreepyweird... there is always that one canadian guy, kinda tall and obese with a mop of poofy unkempt hair...always sweating...

and the hair and clothing style doesn't seem to belong to any particular group... which kind of makes him stand out..like a flannel lumberjack at a leather fetish s&m bar.... but rather than try to blend into the background he wants to hug everyone hello and he asks way too many personal questions "trying to get to know you"

when he talks, he's always trying to give everyone a sensual verbal backrub at the same time he tries to physically put his hands on people...their arms or shoulders... and tries to get behind them... mostly inebriated men whose drunkenness is temporary blocking their fight or flight responses. I've seen girls in bars strategically sacrifice their own boyfriend to get away from him. they circle away from the donnie with fear in their eyes...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 09:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

he is the physical embodiment of canaduh eh.. supercreepyweird... there is always that one canadian guy, kinda tall and obese with a mop of poofy unkempt hair...always sweating...

and the hair and clothing style doesn't seem to belong to any particular group... which kind of makes him stand out..like a flannel lumberjack at a leather fetish s&m bar.... but rather than try to blend into the background he wants to hug everyone hello and he asks way too many personal questions "trying to get to know you"

when he talks, he's always trying to give everyone a sensual verbal backrub at the same time he tries to physically put his hands on people...their arms or shoulders... and tries to get behind them... mostly inebriated men whose drunkenness is temporary blocking their fight or flight responses. I've seen girls in bars strategically sacrifice their own boyfriend to get away from him. they circle away from the donnie with fear in their eyes...

Sounds like Kevin Spacey
By fonewear 2018-06-11 09:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

May spoil a 20 year old movie:

Watch American Beauty if you haven't seen it though

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2018-06-11 09:36:55
Link | Quote | Reply

From my experience in being a semi drunk alcoholic women go the the bar in herds not unlike lions...they form a barrier to keep drunk idiots from entering the circle. It is pretty smart. Nothing keeps a man away then a giant circle of less attractive woman...protecting the attractive one in the group.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 09:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Visual aids for those that don't have imaginations:

By fonewear 2018-06-11 09:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2018-06-11 09:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It's called the lumberjack hipster look and it is sweeping Alberta.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 09:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It's an ambiguously gay trend that is worn by straight men to look gay...perfect for hipsters that don't want to conform...then claim they aren't conforming.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-06-11 10:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
For all the people upset at Trump’s negotiating within global trade, ive yet to hear anyone contest his point that we are treated unfairly.
I’ve yet to hear how we are treated unfairly... all trump ever says is that we are treated unfairly and there are trade imbalances and nothing really specific about that... I’m surprised there’s any kind of trade balance between Canada and America considering we have over 300 million people and they have what... 40? Also, Americans are the biggest consumers in the world...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-06-11 10:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m also pretty surprised that anyone cares what Canada has to say to even muster a response... why is officials would think they’re worth verbally attacking or giving him credit for supposedly weakening the presidents position with the North Koreans baffles me... those statements they made make it seem like we’re weaker than we are that we are even bothered by something Canada has to say lol... then Canada is the one acting like a grown up... I mean cmon... what happened to the days of acting like Canada was an afterthought?
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-11 10:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
For all the people upset at Trump’s negotiating within global trade, ive yet to hear anyone contest his point that we are treated unfairly.
I’ve yet to hear how we are treated unfairly... all trump ever says is that we are treated unfairly and there are trade imbalances and nothing really specific about that... I’m surprised there’s any kind of trade balance between Canada and America considering we have over 300 million people and they have what... 40? Also, Americans are the biggest consumers in the world...

We aren't being treated unfairly at all, its just part of Trump's big lie, which is why no one supports his stupid tariffs and why the global leaders aren't afraid of his "threats," they are going to retaliate.
Press Trump on anything specific and he ducks the question, attacks the questioner, or talks about the election. He is clueless on global trade.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 10:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

We aren't being treated unfairly at all, its just part of Trump's big lie, which is why no one supports his stupid tariffs and why the global leaders aren't afraid of his "threats," they are going to retaliate.
Press Trump on anything specific and he ducks the question, attacks the questioner, or talks about the election. He is clueless on global trade.

That sounds like you Vic you sure you aren't Trump ?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 10:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Global leaders yep Canada is definitely a global leader in snow and ***.

How the hell did they get in the G7 anyways...
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-06-11 10:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

fighting and dying with us in europe 70 years ago.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 10:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

fighting and dying with us in europe 70 years ago.

They are living in the past then...what have they done for us lately...but *** about Trump.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 10:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't understand how Canada gets all pissy with us because they don't like Trump...probably cause we've just done whatever Canada wanted. Now we a leader that says not so fast. We are tired of your ***Canada know your role and shut your mouth !

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 10:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump to Canada:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2018-06-11 10:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I’ve yet to hear how we are treated unfairly... all trump ever says is that we are treated unfairly and there are trade imbalances and nothing really specific about that...

Canada is ruining your dairy farmers ... but you have a 400 million surplus on dairy products.

Oh my you guys are such bad ***...please we give in I need more milk.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 11:02:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I’ve yet to hear how we are treated unfairly... all trump ever says is that we are treated unfairly and there are trade imbalances and nothing really specific about that...

Canada is ruining your dairy farmers ... but you have a 400 million surplus on dairy products.

Were you finished...well allow me to retort !
By Nausi 2018-06-11 12:23:11
Link | Quote | Reply

So we therefore deserve all these trade deficits?
By Nausi 2018-06-11 12:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

As if we needed any evidence feminism isn’t about hating men

Quote:
So, in this moment, here in the land of legislatively legitimated toxic masculinity, is it really so illogical to hate men?

Quote:
Suzanna Danuta Walters, a professor of sociology and director of the Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program at Northeastern University, is the editor of the gender studies journal Signs.

These people are sick.
By Nausi 2018-06-11 12:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

So we therefore deserve all these trade deficits?
The US protects the rest of the world through it’s leadership in NATO. We pour more money into it, and we do more with it. Our contribution enables everyone else to spend their money on things aside from their military (like socialized healthcare and free college). Trump campaigned on getting these free loaders to stop takkng advantage of us in this way.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-11 12:43:17
Link | Quote | Reply

it needs to be at least four times higher! start chugging american milk like there is no tomorrow you ***!
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-11 12:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is trying to bring peace to N and South Korea and this *** is worried about dairy products...no wonder Canada is a ***hole.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-11 12:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Canada is a ***hole.

it's freezing cold which contributes to making everyone there a petulant ***.

Global Warming Now! Make Canada Great!
By fonewear 2018-06-11 12:51:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Gotta save those polar bears...so we can gawk at them in the zoo.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 12:52:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Canada is a ***hole.

it's freezing cold which contributes to making everyone there a petulant ***.

Global Warming Now! Make Canada Great!

Kick them out of the G7 put Russia in there. Cause Russia is evil like us.
 Valefor.Rawry
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Rawry 2018-06-11 12:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is trying to bring peace to N and South Korea
It's actually been the work of Xi Jinping and Moon Jae-in that brought about this opening. Trump risks of throwing everything out of the window. I hope he studied for a change cause this is a delicate moment.
By fonewear 2018-06-11 12:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I love this picture:

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78 ... 109 110 111