Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 68 69 70 ... 109 110 111
By clearlyamule 2018-06-04 17:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
So speaking of milk I see on the news this new fad with drinking cockroach milk....

how does one milk a cockroach? And who the *** thought of this?
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-04 18:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
So speaking of milk I see on the news this new fad with drinking cockroach milk....

how does one milk a cockroach? And who the *** thought of this?
When soymilk first became a thing I said if its milk show me pics of the tiny little soymaids milking the beans.

I somehow don't believe milking roaches involves roachmaids.

As to the why, someone analyzed the proteins. The why of that I have no idea.

Cockroach milk researcher: It's healthy, but I wouldn't drink it
USA today. Includes the who first did and why.
By fonewear 2018-06-04 18:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Milk:

By fonewear 2018-06-04 18:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

How many pages of milk *** can we post...at least till page 75.
By fonewear 2018-06-04 18:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of *** the crisis actors are going on tour spreading anti gun propaganda

Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-06-04 20:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

More kids without a clue. Recently Hogg got a bunch of like-minded idiots to help him boycott a grocery store that was donating to an NRA-backed politician.

How did the store respond? By stopping all of its political contributions, period. It has given $760k to anti-NRA Democrats since 2008. Thanks to Hogg, that will no longer happen.

NRA contributions have spiked, Laura Ingraham's ratings have spiked, the support for the NRA-backed politician mentioned above has spiked....

Can we just call the Democrat party "The Party of Backfire" from now on?
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-04 20:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

"... realize just how important it is for us to exercise our freedom" to advocate taking away freedoms lol
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-05 08:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I think FFXIAH should go out tour of America I'll call up Soros we can spread beer fuel fun all throughout the mid west !
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-05 09:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I think FFXIAH should go out tour of America I'll call up Soros we can spread beer milk fuel fun all throughout the mid west !
Fixed
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-05 09:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIAH on the road:

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-05 09:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Recently Hogg got a bunch of like-minded idiots to help him boycott a grocery store

I should get him to help me boycott this website... he's super good at it.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-05 09:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

David Hogg gun expert ask him the difference between semi automatic and automatic...watch his head explode.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-05 09:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Then ask david hogg specifically what gun law would prevent a school shooting.... "You see man the NRA has blood on it's hands man !
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-05 10:24:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Then ask david hogg specifically what gun law would prevent a school shooting.... "You see man the NRA has blood on it's hands man !
Easy just make it illegal to have guns on campus... oh wait
[+]
By Nausi 2018-06-06 14:02:12
Link | Quote | Reply

More leftist flailing today. Its been so delicious to watch.

-Trump’s an authoritarian for recognizing he can pardon himself.
- lets forget how we were talking about how hillary can pardon herself if she needed to.

-Hillary’s health isnt important you right wingers, why are you obsessed with it.
-Hey maybe Melania is on her death bed because Trump beats her.

- If Trump disinvites the eagles he’s being petty.
- If Tom Brady doesn’t goto the white house and see obama after the superbowl, he’s a racist.

And on and on and on.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-06-06 14:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Double standards in my politics!?! I'm shocked and dismayed
By fonewear 2018-06-06 14:21:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Eagles weren't allowed to go the White House Drumpf is finished for sure !
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2018-06-06 14:22:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
- lets forget how we were talking about how hillary can pardon herself if she needed to.
I don't know who said that about Clinton, but be it her or Trump everyone should be against that. It defeats the concept of checks and balances, it's astonishing people are ok with that.

-Hillary’s health isnt important you right wingers, why are you obsessed with it.
I thought it was obvious she was recovering from the surgery, it's perplexing media made a big deal out of it. That being said the two things you said have nothing to do with each other *facepalm*

- If Tom Brady doesn’t goto the white house and see obama after the superbowl, he’s a racist.
If a football player refuses to go based on his convictions that's fine, cause what he does hardly matters(unless it's something illegal ofc). A president though should keep a certain demeanour and Trump, like usual, has not mantained a proper one. I get it, he's an emotional dude, but like it or not if you become president you must learn to contain yourself, or you will repeatedly embarrass the whole country.
By Viciouss 2018-06-06 14:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently, only one Eagles player committed to going. And then Trump lied about the team, as usual. Kinda like how nausi continues to make ***up.
By fonewear 2018-06-06 14:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
I don't know who said that about Clinton, but be it her or Trump everyone should be against that. It defeats the concept of checks and balances, it's astonishing people are ok with that.

I thought it was obvious she was recovering from the surgery, it's perplexing media made a big deal out of it. That being said the two things you said have nothing to do with each other *facepalm*

If a football player refuses to go based on his convictions that's fine, cause what he does hardly matters(unless it's something illegal ofc). A president though should keep a certain demeanour and Trump, like usual, has not mantained a proper one. I get it, he's an emotional dude, but like it or not if you become president you must learn to contain yourself, or you will repeatedly embarrass the whole country.

I used to miss CJ but this post will do. Good for a laugh.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-06 14:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Apparently, only one Eagles player committed to going. And then Trump lied about the team, as usual. Kinda like how nausi continues to make ***up.

Vic have you ever had a coherent thought that is the more important question.
By fonewear 2018-06-06 14:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

All we know is that Vic hates the President. Now you don't have to post anymore Vic. I mean that is all you really know right ? Trump is bad and after that you can't even make an argument.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-06-06 14:55:54
Link | Quote | Reply

No one ever said it. Its a right wing false equivalence canard.

P. S. He can't.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-06-06 15:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll file your complaint away fone, like, forever.
By fonewear 2018-06-06 15:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Hint: Nobody said that, there were some right wing rumors that Obama would pardon Hillary for crimes she didn't commit before leaving office ... that's how far it goes.

Trump and Trudeau had a call recently and Trump said Canada is a national threat because we supposedly burned down the white house in 1812.

Safe to assume Canada is able to completely destroy America right now if we could burn down the white house 55 years before our foundation.

Destroy them with what being overly polite and apologizing ?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-06-06 15:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Forever is a long time FFXIAH might not make it through 2018.
By Viciouss 2018-06-06 15:34:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Forever is a long time FFXIAH might not make it through 2018.

That's ok, it will be in the filing cabinet. That doesn't open.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-06 15:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

before leaving office ... that's how far it goes.

Trump and Trudeau had a call recently and Trump said Canada is a national threat because we supposedly burned down the white house in 1812.

Safe to assume Canada is able to completely destroy America right now if we could burn down the white house 55 years before our foundation.
I mean Canada was a British territory and they did march from Canada... a stretch to be sure but still just a stretch

Psh you'd need the Brits to do most the lifting again!!! And even then we've kicked their butts every time since!
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-06-06 15:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Canada's foundation is built on eskimo corpses and beaver pelts....
and lies.

they only thing a canadian has ever completely destoyed is a six pack of moose piss beer.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 68 69 70 ... 109 110 111