Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 109 110 111
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-05-30 18:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

"Natural born" citizen.

Super Clone Richard Nixon is #NotMyPresident.
By fonewear 2018-05-30 18:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Natural Born Killer the Columbine effect.

One school shooting to inspire countless others.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-30 19:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
"Natural born" citizen.

Super Clone Richard Nixon is #NotMyPresident.

In vitro implanted Nixon clone can rule the world
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-30 19:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

In utero rather lol
By fonewear 2018-05-30 19:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
In utero rather lol

The best Nirvana album
[+]
By Nausi 2018-05-30 23:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Prepare for another wave of TDS where libs somehow take a victory lap about getting Roseanne fired for harsh language but let Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a "c*nt" sail by with nothing to see here.
By Zerowone 2018-05-31 08:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Prepare for another wave of TDS where libs somehow take a victory lap about getting Roseanne fired for harsh language but let Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a "c*nt" sail by with nothing to see here.

The real question is why are you under the impression Valerie Jarret isn't African American? You don't know that her father was James Edward Bowman Jr? Or that her mother is Barbra Taylor?

You keep posting she is Iranian not black because she was born in Iran. Yet her parents are Americans, one of which is gasp "Black". Something your "trusted" media outlets intentionally fail to inform you on for the sake of an ignorant narrative. Your whole perception on the matter is completely warped.

Especially now that you want to conflate "***" with racial epitaphs in attempts to manufacture outrage...

You sure you're not a feminist?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Nausi 2018-05-31 08:56:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »

The real question is why are you under the impression Valerie Jarret isn't African American? You don't know that her father was James Edward Bowman Jr? Or that her mother is Barbra Taylor?

You keep posting she is Iranian not black because she was born in Iran. Yet her parents are Americans, one of which is gasp "Black". Something your "trusted" media outlets intentionally fail to inform you on for the sake of an ignorant narrative. Your whole perception on the matter is completely warped.

Especially now that you want to conflate "***" with racial epitaphs in attempts to manufacture outrage...

You sure you're not a feminist?

Comparing any one person to an ape isnt racist. The worst you could say is that roseanne made a tasteless and racially insensitive joke, which I have agreed with (albeit still a funny one).

Joking about racial stereotypes doesn’t make anyone a racist. Refusing to laugh at any one groups particular stereotype because of their race however is a policy based of race (which is the definition of racism).

I’m willing to entertain arguments that Roseanne covertly hates black people, and is therefore secretly a racist. Please tell me you have more evidence than just the fact that she tells tasteless jokes.
By Nausi 2018-05-31 08:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Secondly thanks for confirming that liberals have no standards aside from “whatever gets trump”. Defending “***” when all ivanka did was post a picture of her and her baby will surely go over just as well as calling half of America deplorable.
By Nausi 2018-05-31 08:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys are building a cold dark and isolated place for alot fewer of you guy than you think.
By Viciouss 2018-05-31 09:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody has defended Samantha Bee, and what Roseanne tweeted is still and always will be racist. That was easy.
By Viciouss 2018-05-31 09:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Even the most Trump friendly commentators on Fox News called out Roseanne for her "textbook racism," but nausi still tries to defend it. Nonstop humor.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Server: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-31 09:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesus jumping Christ on a pogo stick.

Y'know, just for once I would like to see someone, like the cop that said David Hogg should get hit by a car, call one of these '09 Christian Bale apology conferences, then own up to every statement they made while throwing out tie-dyed confetti pieces of the first amendment and flipping everyone off.

Who gives a flying rat *** about what a celebrity thinks or says?
Some thirteen year-old with a 'Justin-Beiber-is-my-life Syndrome'?
[+]
By Nausi 2018-05-31 09:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Even the most Trump friendly commentators on Fox News called out Roseanne for her "textbook racism," but nausi still tries to defend it. Nonstop humor.
I have repeatedly said it was tasteless. It isnt racist and ive given my arguments for it. Telling me that everyone disagrees is not an argument. Its an appeal to the mob.
By fonewear 2018-05-31 09:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »
Jesus jumping Christ on a pogo stick.

Y'know, just for once I would like to see someone, like the cop that said David Hogg should get hit by a car, call one of these '09 Christian Bale apology conferences, then own up to every statement they made while throwing out tie-dyed confetti pieces of the first amendment and flipping everyone off.

Some thirteen year-old with a 'Justin-Beiber-is-my-life Syndrome'?

David Hogg school shooting expert got shot 9 times and was signed by 50 cent.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-05-31 09:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m willing to entertain arguments that Roseanne covertly hates black people, and is therefore secretly a racist....
As of this week it is no longer a secret. I understand that her racism was widely known within the industry.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2018-05-31 09:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
pubs are pissed off

oh we're grumpy old *** for sure...

but what are you referring to specifically?

if we're supposed to be mad about something I didn't get the memo.
I too, dont know what he was referring to.
You keep talking about hatred for trump like people hating a president is something new... people talked ***about obama for the entirety of his presidency and ya didn’t seem to have a problem with that... we did it to bush before him as well... somehow it’s worse for trump now? Lol... hypocrites thy nature is human... it’s always awesome that when the presidents change how flawlessly we switch from offense to defense and vice versus lol...

omg dude earth to Flavin.

I don't remember the right being whipped up into such a frenzy that they were assaulting/shooting legislatures, and tried to facilitate a silent coup against a duly elected Barack Obama. I mean to think of the leftist whining if W had spied on Obama's campaign.....

Like GFY.
So willful ignorance then? Lol...
By Nausi 2018-05-31 09:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

pubs are pissed off

oh we're grumpy old *** for sure...

but what are you referring to specifically?

if we're supposed to be mad about something I didn't get the memo.
I too, dont know what he was referring to.
You keep talking about hatred for trump like people hating a president is something new... people talked ***about obama for the entirety of his presidency and ya didn’t seem to have a problem with that... we did it to bush before him as well... somehow it’s worse for trump now? Lol... hypocrites thy nature is human... it’s always awesome that when the presidents change how flawlessly we switch from offense to defense and vice versus lol...

omg dude earth to Flavin.

I don't remember the right being whipped up into such a frenzy that they were assaulting/shooting legislatures, and tried to facilitate a silent coup against a duly elected Barack Obama. I mean to think of the leftist whining if W had spied on Obama's campaign.....

Like GFY.
So willful ignorance then? Lol...
You have any evidence to back up your claim?
By Nausi 2018-05-31 09:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I’m willing to entertain arguments that Roseanne covertly hates black people, and is therefore secretly a racist....
As of this week it is no longer a secret. I understand that her racism was widely known within the industry.

Making a tasteless racial joke doesnt mean someone is some secret racist.

Oops sorry you found the wrong thing funny while you were drugged up, looks like your career is over.

Libs think this viewpoint is popular?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-31 10:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Stiltz said: »

we enjoy building them up and we enjoy tearing them down...
if they let us put them on a pedestal they suffer the torment of getting knocked off later on.

Zerowone said: »
racial epitaphs

idk dude... she kinda does look like dr. zira though... /shrug maybe that makes me a racist...I've been called worse.

also, an epitaph is a phrase or statement written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone.

the fifty cent word you were trying to make yourself seem smarter by using is epithet

just skip the big words altogether. you look twice as dumb using them wrong.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-31 10:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

On my epitaph I wand all my FFXIAH posts summarized to "*** it dude let's go bowling"
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-31 10:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

And furthermore....

Ethnic slurs may also be produced as a racial epithet by combining a general-purpose insult with the name of ethnicity, such as "dirty Jew", "Russian pig"

ethnic_slurs
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-31 10:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

And furthermore....

Ethnic slurs may also be produced as a racial epithet by combining a general-purpose insult with the name of ethnicity, such as "dirty Jew", "Russian pig"

ethnic_slurs

Have you ever seen a clean Jew though...
By fonewear 2018-05-31 10:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-31 10:14:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It all comes back to mainstream media in one way or the other.
Have any of you ever asked yourselves what the media's endgame is by forcing the most HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE opinions and ideas they can find down your throat 24/7?

Seriously, what's the goal here?
Should every gender-*** attack helicopter's opinion be regarded as absolute truth?
Should every morbidly obese retard have a podium to tell you how great being 687 pounds overweight is?

Look, I know our education system is straight dog ***in this country, but this is end stage IV self-willed retardation.
It's like Operation Mockingbird, but we're using shitposters instead of journalists. What's the reason? More glory to the prophets of the almighty dollar?

The sub-humans that perpetuate this level of filth eventually have to realize that working-class America just doesn't have a single *** to give about anyone's first world self-created problems. So why perpetuate it? Are we just trying to piss everyone off to the point they start dumping lead on country music festivals?

"Yeah, this 64 year-old retiree somehow dragged half a ton of guns and ammo through our doors but no one noticed and we lost the security footage."

"I'm a seventeen year old communist and I survived a school shooting.
I know everything about gun control and how to implement it into a society that hates itself and wants to kill each other.
"

It concerns me that the writers of Deadpool 2 can accurately depict the motives behind school shooters (young, dumb, abused and pissed off), while our government psychologists are still sitting around playing the, "we still think this probably happened because of Doom 64 and heavy metal" harp they've been playing with their sausage fingers for the last nineteen years.

So, Roseanne hates black people. Who actually cares?
That show was garbage in the 90's and more so today.

Is your life so empty that you need to be offended by the commentary of a has-been TV actress?

The only thing ancient Rome was right about was treating actors like second-hand ***. For a country that tries as hard to emulate Roman ideology as we do,
why did we make an exception to this rule? Pretty simple, actually. We found we could just pay them to spout off whatever we wanted them to say and could lower the level of enlightenment in the world to the point that people would actually listen.

Surely, some of you have to realize that you're only functioning at a level of reading comprehension to buy products and vote on puppet shows.

[+]
 Valefor.Rawry
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Rawry 2018-05-31 10:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe it's cause I'm not a native english speaker and I'm missing some cultural influence, but I've never really understood the big issue people have with the insult "***". Is it not just the feminine version of calling someone a ***?
It just doesn't seem that big of an insult, not more than *** or *** are anyway.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-05-31 10:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Rawry said: »
I've never really understood the big issue people have with the insult "***". Is it not just the feminine version of calling someone a ***?
It is, but now we have some twenty-something women's study majors pretending that they learned something in college who want you to be ashamed of words.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-05-31 10:53:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Rawry said: »
Maybe it's cause I'm not a native english speaker and I'm missing some cultural influence, but I've never really understood the big issue people have with the insult "***". Is it not just the feminine version of calling someone a ***?
It just doesn't seem that big of an insult, not more than *** or *** are anyway.

Remember it was god damn puritans that founded this uptight country.

as an aside, it's good to see you're still alive.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2018-05-31 10:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
On my epitaph I wand all my FFXIAH posts summarized to "*** it dude let's go bowling"

I told my wife I wanted "he only liked about 15 of you"
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 60 61 62 ... 109 110 111