Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump Is The 45th And Current President Of The United States. All Of Your Viewpoints Are Invalid.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
Random Politics & Religion #33: Donald John Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States. All of your viewpoints are invalid.
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 109 110 111
By fonewear 2018-05-01 08:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

When we say gun debate...I'm mostly thinking another school shooting happened.

My sort of gun debate is AK-47 vs MG 42.
By fonewear 2018-05-01 08:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
The most rational easy on the gun control debate I have ever read:

A Gun Nut’s Guide to Gun Control That Works

A federal license for possession of semi-automatic firearms could make Americans safer—and more free.

Quote:
I am a gun industry insider, a lifelong gun owner and a vocal advocate for Second Amendment rights. I am a Texan and an American patriot who hauls my family to church every Sunday in a diesel pickup truck, where I sit in the pew and listen to the Word with a 9mm pistol tucked inside the waistband of my fanciest jeans.

Isn't this the part where the author inserts the inevitable “but”—as in, “I’m a firm Second Amendment advocate, but … ”? Well I’ve got no “buts” for you, because I don't need them. I believe there is a way to increase both our individual gun rights and our collective safety, if we can only get gun controllers to quit bitterly clinging to outmoded feature bans and gun registries, and convince gun rights advocates that “liberty” isn’t just about “what's in my gun safe” but also about being able to exercise one’s full spectrum of Second Amendment rights in every part of this great nation.

The idea is simple but powerful: a federally issued license for simple possession of all semi-automatic firearms. This license would allow us to carefully vet civilian access to semi-automatic weapons, while overriding state-specific weapon bans and eliminating some of the federal paperwork that ties specific firearms to specific owners....
It goes on. At great, if sensible, length.

My rebuttal:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-01 08:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Milhouse is not a meme...but we made him a meme.
By fonewear 2018-05-01 08:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Random Simpson recommendation: Summer of 4 foot 2

Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-01 08:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
When we say gun debate...I'm mostly thinking another school shooting happened.

My sort of gun debate is AK-47 vs MG 42.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-01 08:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

you didn't read it... c'mon who are you trying to kid.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-01 09:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You could make a fortune writing tl;dr versions of Cliff Notes. Ain't nobody got time to read a book summary.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-01 09:24:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
You could make a fortune writing tl;dr versions of Cliff Notes. Ain't nobody got time to read a book summary.

that isn't a craft that any of we here possess... Gimli, son of Glóin Rav...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-01 11:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

and... would the type of people that claim they don't have enough time to read a book summary... have any money to pay us?

I think we would be looking at some sort of department of education grant process...they would probably want to see some tangible results.. /deep thoughts
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-05-01 12:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

and... would the type of people that claim they don't have enough time to read a book summary... have any money to pay us?

I think we would be looking at some sort of department of education grant process...they would probably want to see some tangible results.. /deep thoughts

Eh, just drop phrases like "forward thinking", "sustainable", "socially responsible", and any other meaningless buzzwords that come to mind. They eat that crap up.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-01 12:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

sustainable

[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-01 12:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

sustainable

Feminist book club shoes not required...however looking like we expected required:

By fonewear 2018-05-01 12:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Feminist bookstore...one of Dante's circles of Hell...circle 7:

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-01 12:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

there is a show on PBS called "Urban Conversion" where they try to reeducate diabolically evil businessmen and teach them how to be human...

it's chock full of inane buzzwords and dopey people... and "special guests" like a "corporate green consultant" that explained why trash is bad to the hosts and then took them to a landfill...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-01 12:50:55
Link | Quote | Reply

there is a show on PBS called "Urban Conversion" where they try to reeducate diabolically evil businessmen and teach them how to be human...

it's chock full of inane buzzwords and dopey people... and "special guests" like a "corporate green consultant" that explained why trash is bad to the hosts and then took them to a landfill...

I"m not a businessman but I've always wonder what it is like to be human...
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-05-01 12:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

A Gun Nut’s Guide to Gun Control That Works

A federal license for possession of semi-automatic firearms could make Americans safer—and more free.

Quote:
I am a gun industry insider, a lifelong gun owner and a vocal advocate for Second Amendment rights. I am a Texan and an American patriot who hauls my family to church every Sunday in a diesel pickup truck, where I sit in the pew and listen to the Word with a 9mm pistol tucked inside the waistband of my fanciest jeans.

Isn't this the part where the author inserts the inevitable “but”—as in, “I’m a firm Second Amendment advocate, but … ”? Well I’ve got no “buts” for you, because I don't need them. I believe there is a way to increase both our individual gun rights and our collective safety, if we can only get gun controllers to quit bitterly clinging to outmoded feature bans and gun registries, and convince gun rights advocates that “liberty” isn’t just about “what's in my gun safe” but also about being able to exercise one’s full spectrum of Second Amendment rights in every part of this great nation.

The idea is simple but powerful: a federally issued license for simple possession of all semi-automatic firearms. This license would allow us to carefully vet civilian access to semi-automatic weapons, while overriding state-specific weapon bans and eliminating some of the federal paperwork that ties specific firearms to specific owners....
It goes on. At great, if sensible, length.

Now replace guns with the right to vote or any other right and replace the consequences with ones that work with that...
By fonewear 2018-05-01 12:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

George Washington didn't kick those French sons of *** *** so some pimple faced liberal could tell me what to do with my guns.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-05-01 12:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Feminist bookstore...one of Dante's circles of Hell...circle 7:

"Well I don't have a desire to retain semen right now*

pokerface.jpg
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-01 13:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It gets better vegan strip club:

By fonewear 2018-05-01 13:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Why didn't I get in on the vegan strip club market...*shakes fist*
By fonewear 2018-05-01 13:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm thinking of opening up a metaphysical library...it's just an open lot with a sign that reads transcendence.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-01 13:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm thinking of opening up a metaphysical library

then you've done it already....
[+]
By fonewear 2018-05-01 13:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

In fake football news:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-trump-actively-hurting-u-s-mexico-canada-world-cup-bid-035357750.html?.tsrc=jtc_news_index

Trump hates soccer and so should you !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-01 13:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

In facts I don't like

this is probably the issue that is going to turn the coal miners back into democrats.... because if there is one thing coal miners can relate with it's prolonged bouts of whining about every *** last thing like chicken little.
By fonewear 2018-05-01 13:54:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to go to Whole Foods and shout things:

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-05-01 14:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

grab a couple tomahawk steaks first!!!...

those hippies have a kick *** meat selection
By fonewear 2018-05-01 14:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bernie talking to college students:

By fonewear 2018-05-01 16:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

By clearlyamule 2018-05-01 16:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Not mine. All the meat at mine is graded on how well the animal was treated instead of actual quality of the meat (they specifically don't believe in USDA and don't have any equivalent) and their stew meat costs more than Prime cuts elsewhere
First Page 2 3 ... 33 34 35 ... 109 110 111