ooooo!! that's where i heard it. on my wii. lol and you say it's good? O.o;;

and i have no use for most of those things in opera as far as i can tell.. =x
 Lakshmi.Rylis
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Rylis
By Lakshmi.Rylis 2009-10-01 21:33:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Antipika, slightly lower speeds and less customization options than Firefox makes Opera behind Firefox, in my opinion.

Opera is more stream-lines than say, IE, and is pretty similar to Firefox.. If you want barebones on customization, options, etc. you'll probably find yourself at Chrome..

Firefox used to be the absolute top-dog in just about every category. It was faster, less cumbersome, and had great customization. It's not the fastest, anymore, but it's still close. As for cumbersome.. Well, it's startup time is behind other browsers, like Opera, and definitely behind Chrome.. In the end, though, I don't know any option that keeps up with Firefox in terms of customization, usability, and plugins/add-ons..

Opera is made by Opera Software ASA..

Really, though, it's hard to say something is superior, and then say you use something else over it.. "The guy who finished second was superior to the guy who finished first, but the guy who finished first is still getting the gold.."
 Diabolos.Chibixzero
Server: Diabolos
By Diabolos.Chibixzero 2009-10-01 22:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I use IE soo what, anyways how did this become a Browser discussion. LOCK IT !!!!!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-01 22:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

FF+AdBlock Plus+NoScript is win, even though for some reason the ads are popping up again.
 Bismarck.Scuzzelbutt
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Scuzzelbutt 2009-10-01 22:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Safari baby!