Forum » FFXI » Gathering » Gardening » Gardening
Gardening
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-10-01 12:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I couldn't find a current topic on this, but I heard it got nerfed again and was wondering if it was true. I haven't gardened in a while, but I heard that when you're growing cuttings into saplings, you get a lot less now. Just wondering if other people have had the same results.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
Server: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-10-01 12:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

For a certain amount of time you only get a small amount for a return. Kinda like how new players have the ? next to their name.
 Cerberus.Phyrefly
Server: Cerberus
user: Phyrefly
By Cerberus.Phyrefly 2009-10-01 12:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh that's right. But this wasn't a new player who had this happen, unless it was on a new mule. I'll have to ask. Thanks.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
Server: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-10-01 12:31:18
Link | Quote | Reply

YW ^^
 Gilgamesh.Rwgun
Server: Gilgamesh
user: rwgun
By Gilgamesh.Rwgun 2009-10-01 13:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phyrefly said:
I couldn't find a current topic on this, but I heard it got nerfed again and was wondering if it was true. I haven't gardened in a while, but I heard that when you're growing cuttings into saplings, you get a lot less now. Just wondering if other people have had the same results.

From what I read on this, you have to wait 90 rl days after making a character for the full potential of gardening to happen. I had 10 wildgrass/porcelains going on my mules at the 85 day mark when SE put this rule into play. I got 7 fire crystals, 3 toko's from each mule. >.>