Random Politics & Religion #30

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #30
Random Politics & Religion #30
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 65 66 67
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 11:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Disclaimer: I'm being facetious. I'm still holding out hope for evidence that completely exonerates the Juice.
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 11:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Paged edit:

By Nausi 2017-12-12 11:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Nausi said: »
Well, if she lied about the notation (she did), why should anyone believe her about the signature?

You never believed any of the women anyway because they are accusing Republicans. All the Dems are guilty, but the Republicans did nothing wrong in your fantasy land.
(Not an argument)

I've stated before, I don't think Franken needs to go based on his accusations, although there we at least have a photograph of him touching the victim. I also don't think he's actually going to resign as he hasn't already.

It is funny watching the democrats eat their own in this exercise of political theater though. Tonight's/Tomorrow's if they occur are going to be delicious.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-12 11:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Disclaimer: I'm being facetious. I'm still holding out hope for evidence that completely exonerates the Juice.

Instead of a bronco chase I was hoping for this:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-12-12 11:07:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Its also funny watching Trump lie today about having never met any of the women that he sexually harassed, a few of them were on his show, others were in his home. That claim didn't work for Roy Moore either.
By fonewear 2017-12-12 11:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Its also funny watching Trump lie today about having never met any of the women that he sexually harassed, a few of them were on his show, others were in his home. That claim didn't work for Roy Moore either.

That's not funny this is funny:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-12 11:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
forge yearbooks

Even fox news retracted themselves from the forgery claim.
Pretty much.

[Sauce]

hang on...wait a minute.... forgive me if I'm a little it late to the story but.

why in the hell would anyone let some random creepy old weirdo sign her high school yearbook in the first place?

so... she brought her yearbook to work for her customers to sign?

wtf?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-12 11:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

(Probably facts I don't like)

Care to share?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-12-12 11:15:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Care to share?

He tweeted it, just click on your favorites tab.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 11:28:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Care to share?

He tweeted it, just click on your favorites tab.

Gentle burns. Like getting kissed by the sun.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-12 11:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
forge yearbooks

Even fox news retracted themselves from the forgery claim.
Pretty much.

[Sauce]

hang on...wait a minute.... forgive me if I'm a little it late to the story but.

why in the hell would anyone let some random creepy old weirdo sign her high school yearbook in the first place?

so... she brought her yearbook to work for her customers to sign?

wtf?

In a prepared statement, Nelson described Moore as a frequent customer at the Gadsden, Alabama restaurant where she worked as a teenager. She said Moore was flirtatious, sometimes touching her waist-length red hair, but that she had never responded or would "do anything to encourage his behavior."

except ask him to sign her high school yearbook?...

did any other customers from the restaurant sign it?
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-12-12 11:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The best Roy Moore stories from the last 24hrs:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/12/roy-moore-wife-not-anti-semitic-lawyer-jewish.html

&

http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moore-lands-neo-nazi-endorsement-election-correctly-quoting-hitler-744947

&

http://theweek.com/speedreads/742797/roy-moores-friend-recounts-time-accidentally-went-brothel-young-girls

Worth the read.
By Viciouss 2017-12-12 11:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I like the wife's line, we aren't bigots, our lawyer is a Jew. Classy.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-12 11:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

you're skipping over my yearbook questions you *** ***!!...

it's a legitimate question and nobody in the press asked why the *** she would have some random old weirdo sign her yearbook in the first place?

I can't find it anywhere...

if it was like Elvis or somebody that level of famous maybe...

but just some handsy douchebag lawyer?...that was a customer at some greasy spoon diner she used to work at..

you look like the kind of guy that might try to rape me in a couple weeks would you mind signing my high school yearbook so I can prove we knew each other forty years from now?
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-12-12 11:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I like the wife's line, we aren't bigots, our lawyer is a Jew. Classy.

Is it as good as Trump insinuating that a certain Senator is a ***?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-12-12 11:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

it's a legitimate question and nobody in the press asked why the *** she would have some random old weirdo sign her yearbook in the first place?

but just some handsy douchebag lawyer?...that was a customer at some greasy spoon diner she used to work at..

you look like the kind of guy that might try to rape me in a couple weeks would you mind signing my high school yearbook so I can prove we knew each other forty years from now?

I would bet it was his idea and she didn't want to offend him, but other than that I don't know why he signed her yearbook.
By fonewear 2017-12-12 12:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure which of these stories I won't read first.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-12-12 12:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile it is just Vic talking to himself.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-12-12 12:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Small town yearbooks are a big deal, man. Fellow students, teachers, family friends, employers, frequent customers with whom you're friendly, by choice or because your employer requires it.

*shrug*

That's my only theory anyhow. Or it's all fabricated.

Probably somewhere in between.
By Nausi 2017-12-12 12:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

O'Reilly claims to have a tape of someone being offered 200k to bring allegations against Trump.

Clearly, false accusations happen, and they probably happen more frequently in politics than outside politics. Why couldn't they happen in Alabama?

Best part is that liberals, if they care about victims (like they claim) SHOULD be furious at the accuser for discrediting future victims, but they will instead be pissed at the fact their sleazy tactics just didn't work.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-12-12 12:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I would bet it was his idea and she didn't want to offend him, but other than that I don't know why he signed her yearbook.

How would he know she had one to sign?

And since when did they come out in December?
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-12-12 12:12:16
Link | Quote | Reply

O'Reilly claims to have a tape of someone being offered 200k to bring allegations against Trump.

Clearly, false accusations happen, and they probably happen more frequently in politics than outside politics. Why couldn't they happen in Alabama?

Best part is that liberals, if they care about victims (like they claim) SHOULD be furious at the accuser for discrediting future victims, but they will instead be pissed at the fact their sleazy tactics just didn't work.

O’Reilly claims a lot things... like not being a sexual predator despite court settlements and documented hush money payments.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-12-12 12:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Its sad that you think different accusers are connected, but they aren't. All of Roy Moore's victims are completely separate from one another, just like all of Trump's victims are completely separate. None of them have anything to do with each other, nor will they impact future accounts.
By Zerowone 2017-12-12 12:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

How would he know she had one to sign?

And since when did they come out in December?

Because he prowls high schools for chicks.

Because back then they had AB (Fall Spring group) and CD (Summer Winter group) semesters.
By Nausi 2017-12-12 12:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »

Hey, if it exists, then it exists. Doesn't do you any good to smear O'Reilly.

Dude, you're like validating my prediction almost instantly.

O’Reilly claims a lot things... like not being a sexual predator despite court settlements and documented hush money payments.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-12 12:15:45
Link | Quote | Reply

^^ damnit
By Zerowone 2017-12-12 12:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

It happens all the time on mobile.
By Zerowone 2017-12-12 12:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

But you’re ignoring the fact that O’Reilly has a horse in the race and wants vindication in some capacity.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-12-12 12:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile, we are learning more and more that Obama weaponized the intelligence community to serve as a campaign resource for Hillary Clinton and the democrat party.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 65 66 67