Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jedigamer
By Bahamut.Jedigamer 2023-11-08 10:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I'm supposin that they didn't announce another way to get galli? :-(
By Taint 2023-11-08 10:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Galli should be an Old Case random reward like they do with UNM coffers and gil.

I don't even bother popping Old Cases any longer and I'm sure I'm not alone.

NQ case = 1000-5000
HQ case = 10k-30k
[+]
 Fenrir.Velner
Server: Fenrir
user: Velner
By Fenrir.Velner 2023-11-08 16:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Taint said: »
Galli should be an Old Case random reward like they do with UNM coffers and gil.

NQ case = 1000-5000
HQ case = 10k-30k

I'm sitting on 4,723 Old cases and 225 Old Case +1s across all characters. Gave up a while ago.
[+]
By Shenaniganz 2023-11-08 18:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Maurauc said: »
They mentioned that there'll be multiple campaigns - I believe the first one was some sort of RoE/Ambuscade counter across all worlds, that'll be tracked on the website. Once the count hits 100%, each day you get a free Abdhaljs Seal buff when you enter Ambuscade.

(That was my very poor understanding of it)

You got some of the main points, but the way these cross-server "challenges" are going to work is...

1) Players participate in whatever the target content is to earn points towards some goal.
2) If players across all servers reach 100% of the goal, then an additional campaign will be added to the following month's adventurer campaigns. Fujito mentioned the additional campaigns will all be campaigns we've not seen before (double Segs/Muffins/Exemplar Points, anyone!?).
3) There will also be individual points/rewards that can be earned regardless of whether or not the all-server goal is met.

So the November challenge is for Ambu/RoE, and if players across all servers reach 100% of whatever the goal is, then a brand new Ambu point campaign will take place in December.

For this special Ambu point campaign specifically, they mentioned that players will receive an Abdhaljs Seal effect once per day for each difficulty level of Ambuscade. The wording is vague, so one of the panelists/the voice actress followed up by asking, "By 'difficulty' do you just mean Regular/Intense ambu, or literally for each difficulty from VE to VD?" It looks like someone nods off-screen and confirms the latter, meaning you could get the effect of a Seal (without it cluttering up your inventory!) 5x a day (VE, E, N, D, VD) during the campaign period.

Now, I didn't actually hear Fujito confirm that, but again, it looked like someone nods off-screen. So it may change, but that's what I gathered from the exchange. Still, the guy who followed up/the voice actress were both quite excited about the possibilities for earning mats from Ambu. And it would indeed be a brand new campaign we've never seen before. But Fujito did reiterate that "Players have to earn it! It's not guaranteed to be implemented yet, y'all!"
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-08 19:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Imagine when the lowest pop server fails to meet the goal and the other 15 servers get group punished.

Gunbe deelishus.

I mean, if the campaign ever matters, free ambu seals is about as pointless as it can get.
(I didn't say it's bad, free money is always "good" it's just mediocre)
By Meeble 2023-11-08 20:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooh, free VE seals every day? *** yeah, those -3000 points are *mine*.
 Shiva.Thorny
Server: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2023-11-09 09:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Imagine when the lowest pop server fails to meet the goal and the other 15 servers get group punished.
Seems more likely the goal is a sum of all 16 servers, unless I misunderstood. So, Asura better keep their ***together so the rest of us can have extra campaigns.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-09 10:04:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, there's (mostly) 2 ways it can happen.

All servers combined farm 10000 logs total.
(Highest pop carry)

All servers farm 10000 logs, but each server has to input their population % so every server has it's own bare minimum requirement. Any fail to meet it, all lose.
(Lowest pop unreasonable task)
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-11-13 23:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like the slips were (not) just fixed.

At least, not mentioned.

Quote:
The following issue has been addressed:

- Issue where the PadConfig tool did not launch even when pressing the Gamepad button within the game (European version only).
By fillerbunny9 2023-11-16 09:15:30
Link | Quote | Reply

they're still borked. this is just SE's way of saying you should waste money on more Wardrobes.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Leneth
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2023-11-28 05:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know about others, but my statics and linkshells (EU/NA) are usually struggling during this time period to keep up attendance for events.
[+]
 Asura.Houndsoflove
user: Ephexis
By Asura.Houndsoflove 2023-11-28 16:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

"Due to player feedback, we are renaming the 'Peach Power' battlefield in the next update. This will now be known as 'Onlyflans'"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sahzi
Server: Lakshmi
user: sahzi
By Lakshmi.Sahzi 2023-11-28 17:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Taint said: »

NQ case = 1000-5000
HQ case = 10k-30k

this is way beyond typical SE standard.
we should be able to trade in unwanted earrings.
NQ = 100 muffins.
+1 = 500 muffins.
+2 = 1000 muffins.

Even by SE's warped standards and expectations, this is more than fair.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-12-04 04:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Random merch items going up, neat mug but they are so tiny always.. not coffee drinkers clearly.

https://www.amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=Final%20Fantasy%20

[+]
By SimonSes 2023-12-04 07:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Random merch items going up, neat mug but they are so tiny always.. not coffee drinkers clearly.

https://www.amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_keywords=Final%20Fantasy%20

If you want things like FFXI mug, then it's easy to just buy mug with custom graphic, instead of waiting for something to pop on market.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-12-04 13:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't it be more helpful to tell people where you are getting quality custom mugs with official art? Or are you just assuming its out there? It is mainly what you are paying for, the art. It would be nice to get it not only in small child size.
 Asura.Melliny
user: melphina
By Asura.Melliny 2023-12-04 14:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure there has to be some web site you can go to that sells mugs and adds custom art to it. You supply the image and they imprint it onto the mug. There are tons of sites that do that with pillowcases, T shirts, and other similar articles of clothing or wearables.
By Draylo 2023-12-04 15:12:04
Link | Quote | Reply

And most of them are complete garbage from China with a faded/bad coloring on the picture, non microwavable/dish washer even tho they say they are etc. So if you have a reliable seller you would be more useful putting that than making generic statements. Not to mention, how are you getting this image? I didnt see the official art posted anywhere in HD.

If any seller they are mostly going to be on Etsy or redbubble. So far i havent had good experiences and most come in the standard size from China for the mug itself(which they using here) or a "tall" which is barely bigger.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2023-12-04 15:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You only get small mugs because they aren't offering any further expansions
[+]
By Draylo 2023-12-04 15:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm using a 20oz atm, best size if you ask me. Most these official art mugs are barely 10/15.. Would be nice to find one of this size and quality

Am I just the weird one who drinks a lot of coffee ?
[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
Server: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2023-12-07 07:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

They haven't said anything concrete about vanabout yet, right?
By SimonSes 2023-12-07 08:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't it be more helpful to tell people where you are getting quality custom mugs with official art? Or are you just assuming its out there? It is mainly what you are paying for, the art. It would be nice to get it not only in small child size.

I mean, I'm from Poland and would probably look for local merchants for that, so I don't think I can help you.

I'm using a 20oz atm

ewwww this US metrics.. ok so it's about 600ml. That a very huge mug imo. Most good coffees are way smaller, even latte and it would also be cold before you drink half of it. I also prefer double wall glasses, so coffee is warm for a longer time and I can look how good it looks from side :D
[+]
By Draylo 2023-12-07 16:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I always find that so weird drinking coffee in glass, it was all over Europe. Well, when I drink coffee its espresso and I generally drink most of it and stays warm. I stopped drinking American style coffee a long time ago. Then you have a microwave if not, but I only drink once a day usually. Its good size for 'murica!
[+]
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2023-12-07 17:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

20 oz really isn't that big, especially if you don't drink it black
By Seun 2023-12-07 17:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

SimonSes said: »
ewwww this US metrics.. ok so it's about 600ml. That a very huge mug imo.

The name 'Venti' is obviously from Italy, but the size is mostly universal in US coffee shops as 'large'.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-07 17:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2023-12-07 17:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure what the relation between that and Italy should be.
We drink coffee in incredibly small cups here, and it's even smaller if it's an espresso.

Starbucks didn't even dare to open here until a couple years ago, it risked bankruptcy (in Italy, not globally) and it's mostly visited by tourists. Just to put some data on the table.

I dunno, it would make sense if that was the standard measure for coffee over here, but it's quite the other way around so it sounds pretty... lame?

I don't drink coffee at all btw, but I'm the strange one here in Italy I guess xD
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 403 404 405 ... 448 449 450