Forum » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Depleting members
Depleting members
 Quetzalcoatl.Leehawk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Leehawk
By Quetzalcoatl.Leehawk 2009-09-30 13:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fair enough burn me if i'm incorrect, but ive been noticing that less and less people seem to be online in Quetzalcoztl theese days.... I'm actually considering a server move. Anyone got any advice ^&^
 Quetzalcoatl.Thalos
By Quetzalcoatl.Thalos 2009-09-30 13:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just about the same everywhere else these days. Until numbers gets really low and they start merging servers you'll be stuck in the same boat.
 Quetzalcoatl.Leehawk
By Quetzalcoatl.Leehawk 2009-09-30 13:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

its saddening tbh, ive been back from holiday for around a month and not 1 out of 300 friends have been online...., spose everyones not willing to pay for 2 online subscriptions ="( with the new game coming out
 Asura.Xed
Server: Asura
user:
By Asura.Xed 2009-09-30 13:45:27
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Asura is pretty busy, that is why I moved to Quetz, peace and quiet... Its a bit sad seeing the Dunes empty, and Whitegate as quiet as a rock though.
 Bahamut.Lalo
Server: Bahamut
user: lalo
By Bahamut.Lalo 2009-09-30 13:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Merge with Bahamut, the number of people online since creating a char, or world transfer has stopped, has gone down by almost half :/, no more noobs to play with :(
 Quetzalcoatl.Leehawk
By Quetzalcoatl.Leehawk 2009-09-30 13:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Well i've come back after a longtime afk and just seen 180 ppl doing besieged...... I was like wtf? Seems like the new ppl are waiting for the new game and some of the veterans are getting bored.. ="( tis such a shame
 Quetzalcoatl.Leehawk
By Quetzalcoatl.Leehawk 2009-09-30 13:52:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lalo said:
Merge with Bahamut, the number of people online since creating a char, or world transfer has stopped, has gone down by almost half :/, no more noobs to play with :(

I MISS THEM TOOOOOOO! ="(
 Fairy.Zerglingwolf
Server: Fairy
user: vash
By Fairy.Zerglingwolf 2009-09-30 14:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Leehawk said:
Well i've come back after a longtime afk and just seen 180 ppl doing besieged...... I was like wtf? Seems like the new ppl are waiting for the new game and some of the veterans are getting bored.. ="( tis such a shame

Over here we have been getting avg attendence of 75-90 during Besieged. Pretty much guaranteed to lose the candy once we hit level 8, but we always get it back within a day or two of loss.

Most of the people that I know that have left, have all jumped for *gasp* Aion. Once the new game hype dies down, some might drift back to XI. Just have to wait it out.

Xed said:
Whitegate as quiet as a rock though.

Lucky you, WG here is nothing but Nyzul Isle spam. Seems like that is all anyone does anymore.
 Quetzalcoatl.Leehawk
By Quetzalcoatl.Leehawk 2009-09-30 14:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

suppose we shall, i just dont have the heart to play when you can barely scrape together a party, or recieve abuse from your ls ="(
 Fairy.Zerglingwolf
Server: Fairy
user: vash
By Fairy.Zerglingwolf 2009-09-30 15:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel ya on that one. I pretty much fly solo anymore. I do events with a ls I'm not in, just cuz its fun and I'm on good terms with most of them as far as I know.

Once the Nov update rolls out, we will probally see a number of people come back from where ever they are hiding to at least get some time in on the new Xpac.

All in all, as much as I hate to say it, I think that the current trend is going to be the norm until SE decideds to start cramming servs together. Best thing you can do, is find some friends, IRL or IG, and do whatever it is that entertains you. :)
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Server: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-09-30 16:35:03
Link | Quote | Reply

man I know it will happen anyway, but I wish they wouldnt condense servers. I really like low competition at camps lol
[+]