Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 98 99 100

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-10-13 20:18:36
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

This is the wrong picture. You need the pic where Albert Almora is flipping Trump off.
By fonewear 2017-10-13 20:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is mean according to this psycho:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-10-13 20:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Chris Matthews is certified crazy...you see that look in his eyes SSRI plus lots of sexual frustration !
By Viciouss 2017-10-13 20:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
oval office with a box-desk *** mofos.
>sidenote: i like how plaider is trying his new smile on next to no1 wearing a tie.

more sidenote: is there an american sports team with more than 50% american-born athletes ?
>my guess is with one of the NFL teams (and is probably what trump is thinking in that picture, lulz..).

Every NFL team, the majority of NBA teams as well. I'm sure there are some baseball teams as well, I think the Cubs qualify as one. Really the only US sport that isn't overwhelmingly American is hockey.
By Viciouss 2017-10-13 20:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The Cubs are definitely 50% American born.

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-13 20:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Viciouss said: »
Lets get back to sports.
No, let's get back to healthcare.

Did you know that you already had universal healthcare in your country chanti? Apparently it's only for dialysis but still, lol.
There is universal healthcare for us over 65 types too.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-13 20:40:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I bring corniness.
I like Canadian bacon better.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-10-14 10:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sexist air conditioner commence triggering !

[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-14 10:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets get back to sports.

Did you know that you already had universal healthcare in your country chanti? Apparently it's only for dialysis but still, lol.

Ahhh the enigma of Nixon. It's interesting how in one fleeting moment of compassion he demonstrated he had a heart. Then ended up being a hyper-paranoid Machiavellian "crook".
By Zerowone 2017-10-14 10:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I should say "had a kidney"?
By Nausi 2017-10-14 11:36:37
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Sexist air conditioner commence triggering !

Men's dress code at work is typically more strict. Why can't women adapt to the stricter standard? Are they somehow inferior or something?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-14 13:27:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Lets get back to sports.

Ahhh the enigma of Nixon. It's interesting how in one fleeting moment of compassion he demonstrated he had a heart. Then ended up being a hyper-paranoid Machiavellian "crook".
Actually Nixon did a number of admirable things as president. But the bad things far outweighed the good.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-14 13:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump has done a lot of good pissed off liberals. If he doesn't nothing else I'll consider that a win.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2017-10-14 14:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

If pissing off liberals is all you want from a presidency you're unbelievably irresponsible with politics and should give it a rest.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-14 15:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruaumoko said: »
If pissing off liberals is all you want from a presidency you're unbelievably irresponsible with politics and should give it a rest.

It's our god given right as Americans to be total jackasses... you took your best shot twice and got your *** handed to you queen lover.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-14 15:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

This pettiness is the most prevalent force for their country on both sides; I'm more surprised that this behaviour warrants a reply from you than being surprised at the behaviour.
Well, no matter what ***you say about us Americans, at least we aren't either like the Canadians or British.

If you want to talk about *** up political/social systems, we can always talk about those two.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ruaumoko 2017-10-14 15:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
It's our god given right as Americans to be total jackasses... you took your best shot twice and got your *** handed to you queen lover.
Whose language do you speak?

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Well, no matter what ***you say about us Americans, at least we aren't either like the Canadians or British.

If you want to talk about *** up political/social systems, we can always talk about those two.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here. The House of Commons and the House of Lords? The House of Lords gets some ire but it is ultimately a safeguard against governments pushing through legislation that is poorly thought through. I'd rather have accomplished people making sure legislation from career politicians is not self-serving than have some lunatic man-child threatening nuclear war over Twitter.

Videos below explain the House of Lords.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-14 15:56:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, what?

Are you feeling well Josi? Maybe you should go take a nap or something...

You are starting to sound like eslim.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-14 15:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The President has very little power to effect change in the USA, it's Congress that does that. Congress writes and votes on the laws, the President then executes on those same laws. Frequently Congress writes the laws in such a way that the President can adjust things via regulations that the law references.
[+]
By Ruaumoko 2017-10-14 15:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Because the spoiler box above seems broken...

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-14 15:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

'd rather have accomplished people making sure legislation from career politicians is not self-serving than have some lunatic man-child threatening nuclear war over Twitter.
Except your government is designed to be as inefficient as it possibly can.

Besides, threats and action are two different things. Just look at North Korea for the past 10 years for a perfect example of that.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2017-10-14 15:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Whose language do you speak?

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. The House of Commons and the House of Lords? The House of Lords gets some ire but it is ultimately a safeguard against governments pushing through legislation that is poorly thought through. I'd rather have accomplished people making sure legislation from career politicians is not self-serving than have some lunatic man-child threatening nuclear war over Twitter.

Videos below explain the House of Lords.

Look son we didn't break from Britain to have you shitting up the PnR thread !
By fonewear 2017-10-14 16:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The last thing America needs is some tea and crumpet man trying to tell America what to do !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 44 45 46 ... 98 99 100