Remember (Part 2)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Remember (Part 2)
Remember (Part 2)
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-09-28 23:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
a baby's life is very precious, simply because they are the future of the human race. Not baby rabbits, or puppies, or even lolkittens, since they are NOT human.

So, being human is by itself a right to live?

If a dog kills your child, you are going to shoot the dog. But, if you kill a puppy, does the dog have the right to kill you? According to you, it doesn't, because we as "superior beings" deserve much more than the dog, just because we are human.

Reminds me of an old thinking: "Catholics deserve the better ***because they are of a superior race, while Jews deserve nothing because they are Jews" Whats the difference between Nazi Germany and today?

Psyence said:

You miss a lot by trying to prove things that don't need to be proven. Or then again, perhaps you're just having fun messing around trying to make the "normal" people mad. You enjoy thinking the opposite of what others think, because of course it makes you smarter. Ahhh... if only it was that easy... ^^;

Its a lesson many of us forgot. It needs to be retaught. I'm not doing this for laughs. Having my freedom of speech revoked is not fun.

I'm only doing this to remind people that a human's life is not more precious than anything else. Its just as worthless as an empty can of soda.

Kungfuhustle said:
can we all at least agree that this child did NOT deserve such a fate?

Fine, the child didn't need to die.

Now can we all agree that a human's life is not precious?

Blindphleb said:

Only one that seemed to have a problem with sympathy for the kid was Korpg, good luck getting him to show remorse.

Why should I show remorse? I didn't kill the kid.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-09-28 23:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg I topicbanned you for a reason. Last warning.
[+]