Project 10 To The 100: Gloogle 2 The Rezcue.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Project 10 to the 100: Gloogle 2 the rezcue.
Project 10 to the 100: Gloogle 2 the rezcue.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-09-28 18:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.project10tothe100.com/vote.html

I thought I'd present this to the site for discussion as well as spreading it around. Which seems best to you? Currently I'm really not sure at all which to pick. See link for the proposed ideas. Here's a blurb to get everyone acquainted with the idea.

Quote:
Vote for the idea you believe will help the most people.

Well, here we are.

Last fall we launched Project 10^100, a call for ideas to change the world by helping as many people as possible. Your response was overwhelming. Thousands of people from more than 170 countries submitted more than 150,000 (or around 10^5.2) ideas, from general investment suggestions to specific implementation proposals. As we reviewed these submissions, we started noticing lots of similar ideas related to certain broad topics, and decided that combining the best aspects of these individual proposals would produce the most innovative approaches to solving some very pressing problems.

The result is the list you see below of 16 "big ideas," each inspired by numerous individual submissions. Which ones should we make happen? You tell us. Your vote for one of these ideas will help our advisory board choose up to 5 projects to fund, at which point we'll launch an RFP process to identify the organization(s) that are best suited to implementing them.

Thank you to everyone who has chosen to lend your energy to Project 10^100. Your idealism will inspire our own efforts to make these world-changing ideas a reality. So please cast your vote, and help us take this next step toward building a better world.
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2009-09-28 20:21:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Create real-world issue reporting system
Build real-time, user-reported news service

So that people can abuse it ...

User submitted image
User submitted image