Random Politics & Religion #25

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #25
Random Politics & Religion #25
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 59 60 61
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-11 15:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Well Jr will get his chance to settle on one story when he testifies to Congress. Until then just enjoy the free entertainment as conservatives try and fail to spin it away.

Conservatives are the ones trying to spin this? Have you glanced at CNN today?
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-11 15:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't know what, if anything, was disclosed or exchanged from the content of the email chain.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-11 15:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
We don't know what, if anything, was disclosed or exchanged from the content of the email chain.
Since the two parties involved stated that nothing was disclosed or exchanged, I think we do know what was disclosed or exchanged.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-07-11 15:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Well Jr will get his chance to settle on one story when he testifies to Congress. Until then just enjoy the free entertainment as conservatives try and fail to spin it away.

No. But I have read nausi's silly posts. Or does he not count? Congressional reaction has been pretty negative from both sides of the aisle.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-11 15:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

By all accounts it was nothing, but that won't stop the true believers from knowing deep in their hearts that Trump and Putin are BFFs.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-11 15:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

No. But I have read nausi's silly posts. Or does he not count? Congressional reaction has been pretty negative from both sides of the aisle.

Wait, wait, here's my chance to test my theory!

Lindsey Graham: Check.
John McCain: Check.

Anyone else? Looks like you got a couple others who think he should testify, and that's about it. So much for "pretty negative from both sides of the aisle".
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-11 15:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

By all accounts it was nothing, but that won't stop the true believers from knowing deep in their hearts that Trump and Putin are BFFs.
Are you kidding me?

They are butt-piratesbuddies! Haven't you seen the graffiti on the wall yet?

I have yet to see a wall that didn't lie to me!
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-07-11 15:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

So, very negative from both sides of the aisle?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-11 15:35:07
Link | Quote | Reply

By one account. Not sure why people would take the Russians at their word lol.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-11 15:35:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Usually, that would imply a majority of people on both aisles to be negative.

Sure, on the left, they are foaming in the mouth, but that's normal for them.

On the right, you have, what, 2 people at most? And even then, they aren't foaming like the liberals/democrats are doing?

So, where's the negativity from the right? Can you name more than 5 Senators at the very least? Don't forget to source it!
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-11 15:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
This is another case where the story is being kept alive by the subject constantly changing his story.

Had Tjr stated what we now know at first, long ago while applying for his security clearance, This wouldn't even be a nothingburger. It would be overlooked in the mist of time.

But every time he opens his mouth the story shifts and each shift gets the story fresh legs.

Tjr really is a chip off his dad's block.

Only liberals could be this stupid...

Liberal media lying and making ***up to generate ad revenue is somehow the fault of Trump.

And these guys, who are demonstrably incapable of accepting responsibility for their actions, are demanding they should be allowed to run the country. Sociopaths would make better leaders, at least their competent.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-11 15:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

By one account. Not sure why people would take the Russians at their word lol.
Considering how there's only 2 people in this "meeting," you either have to take the one person's account for it, or, both if they corroborate with each other (in this case, they do).

But hey! You got to keep up with your fantasy world, right? How was Queen Hillary's coronation? Did you wear that dress that I sent you?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-11 15:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Error: Logic does not compute.

Perhaps your mistake is in thinking John McCain and Lindsey Graham are on the same side of the aisle as the Republicans.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-11 15:37:46
Link | Quote | Reply

For a group so intent on 'EVIDENCE EVIDENCE EVIDENCE', you're all pretty content on settling for none.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-11 15:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

For a group so intent on 'EVIDENCE EVIDENCE EVIDENCE', you're all pretty content on settling for none.
Well, present us with evidence then, instead of talking out of your *** like usual.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-11 15:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Error: Logic does not compute.

Remind me who has the burden of proof on these accusations....
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-11 15:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Considering how there's only 2 people in this "meeting," you either have to take the one person's account for it, or, both if they corroborate with each other (in this case, they do).
That's not how this works. Jr. now has to corroborate all the details with the meeting with something more than his word. And it's made more difficult by the fact he didn't disclose the meeting properly when it first happened.
By Nausi 2017-07-11 15:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats just republican posturing. Many suffer from Stockholm syndrome and have a Pavlov's dog reaction to negative trump news.

It wont matter in the long run.
By Viciouss 2017-07-11 15:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think we are gonna hear the "no evidence" line anymore, this is clear evidence of contact between the Trump campaign and the Russians, something that Trump has denied repeatedly, each denial now being a proven lie. They have always known about this meeting, and they have lied about it every day for what, a year now? They should have come clean months ago, instead of letting the NYT break the story. Now they look even more incompetent.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-11 15:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not how this works. Jr. now has to corroborate all the details with the meeting with something more than his word. And it's made more difficult by the fact he didn't disclose the meeting properly when it first happened.
And how is he supposed to do that? Especially when nothing came out of this meeting and he more than likely forgot about until it was brought up again over nothing.

Can you corroborate a meeting you had with somebody 10 months ago? Can you provide evidence stating what was said in such meeting? Why aren't you being tried for treason, you did just as much wrong as Trump Jr. did! You traitor!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-07-11 15:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
The emails were forwarded to a then Trump Campaign manager (Manafort), and a current senior adviser (Kushner) who both attended and were knowingly being solicited.

Would love to see you guys argue against laws like "solicitation of an 'X' " is not a crime because there was nothing received or obtained, in a court of law.

How many tries did it take you to pass the Bar Exam?

1. Passed in 2001.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-11 15:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

this is clear evidence of contact between the Trump campaign and the Russians
No it isn't. That lawyer wasn't even employed with the Russians.

But for a group of people who think that, by having vodka once, makes you a Russian plant, your idea of who's in cahoots with the Russians is horrible at best. Clinton is more of a Russian plant than Trump is.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-11 15:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

And how is he supposed to do that? Especially when nothing came out of this meeting and he more than likely forgot about until it was brought up again over nothing.

Can you corroborate a meeting you had with somebody 10 months ago? Can you provide evidence stating what was said in such meeting? Why aren't you being tried for treason, you did just as much wrong as Trump Jr. did! You traitor!
Oh lordy lol.

You should be on his legal team.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-11 15:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The emails were forwarded to a then Trump Campaign manager (Manafort), and a current senior adviser (Kushner) who both attended and were knowingly being solicited.

Would love to see you guys argue against laws like "solicitation of an 'X' " is not a crime because there was nothing received or obtained, in a court of law.

How many tries did it take you to pass the Bar Exam?

1. Passed in 2001.

The same year that Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was released? I don't think beating the game counts as a Bar Exam.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-07-11 15:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats only how it works in liberal thought policing.

Nothing happened, the girl ISNT a russian agent, there is nothing to investigate, there could never have been anything to investigate.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-11 15:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Does he? Do you understand how the burden of proof works? How about the 5th Amendment?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-07-11 16:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Next chapters on this story will include more "anonymous sources" that claim (without any evidence) that JR actually did receive info on clinton.

THats how these things work. Establish a premise for the narrative and then obscure it with facts I don't like "smoke".
[+]
By Nausi 2017-07-11 16:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

As i said, the collective mind of liberalism is slowly going insane before our very eyes.

I chuckle but only a bit. Its downright irresponsible to manipulate your audience this way. I hope the presidents family remains safe from the next left wing terrorist that decides all this "facts I don't like" is real and some has to be done about it.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-11 16:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Next chapters on this story will include more "anonymous sources" that claim (without any evidence) that JR actually did receive info on clinton.

THats how these things work. Establish a premise for the narrative and then obscure it with facts I don't like "smoke".
No, the next chapter will be that Tjr has changed his story yet again.

I think that sort of thing runs in the family.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 59 60 61