Random Politics & Religion #25

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #25
Random Politics & Religion #25
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 04:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »
I'm not going to attempt to read any of this space stuff but I'm hoping it involves bringing Pluto back to planet status. I'm kind of getting my hopes up after seeing some of these diagrams!

If it does, just let me know who's side I'm on so i can go back and +1 a few of their posts.

#TeamPluto #MakePlutoGreatAgain
Pluto being a "planet" was just a theory. We have since moved on to more important revelations such as the existence of planets such as #9 + #10 which must exist. We cannot seem to be able to find them but the G-Data is deadly precision accurate so they must exist. LIGO can even smell them and Detected very odd odors coming from Space. Everything is just a theory though. If I jumped off a Flat Earth would I fall into a Black Hole? Where do Holes go. . . so many riddles
https://www.space.com/37295-possible-planet-10.html
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 04:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh and We learned that Einstein was so GENIUS that he was DUMB as fawk at the SAME time. Very odd but his Mathematics was an immaculate conception that it predicted the FUTURE. Yet Einstein was sadly unable to even properly calculate his own Equations. Apparently Karl Schwarzschild told Einstein "Hey dumbass.. your equations prove Black Holes exist". Einstein went on to explain Why such information was inaccurate lecturing about it all repeatedly yet here we are. LIGO proved Einstein as a Prophet & Dumbass at the time. Karl Schwarzschild taught Einstein how stupid he was.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 04:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Then there was this BIRD lover MAD scientist whom never taught anyone anything. Thank the heavens for Religious glory Holes in Spacetime. It bends. It warps. It twists. It turns. I think it's True Love.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 05:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

He's RIGHT the Vortex Model is.... Wrong
YouTube Video Placeholder

The Sun is not a Comet. The Galaxy is spinning our Solar System around by the EMF of the Galaxy turning in that direction. The EMF of the Sun (Heliosphere) is attached by Electromagnetism to the Galaxie's Super Massive EMF. The Sun has it's own Atmosphere seperated by the Heliosphere from the Interstellar. You didnt really believe thst a SMBH was creating an Tornado orbit for our Solar System around the Galaxy, right? Such a force of motion would require a Dark Matter theory to explain Why our Solar System is Not ejected from the Galaxy into the 'Outerstellar'.

We are moving though rather rapidly around the Galaxy. I guess Gravity is so impressive that Planets can orbit gravitationally perfectly around the Equator of an "Object" moving at 514,000 mph knowing where it's going in the Future and not being left behind trailing in it's wake. Go~go super Magical gravity!

I mean we even launch Juno & New Horizons out into such. They should not be traveling 514,000 mph and be left behind yet are unaffected. We are residing in our own Solar Eco System. Disconnected from the Interstellar. The Sun's atmosphere moves 514,000 mph yet Heliosphere > Inertia.

Meaning... we could travel at The Speed of Light and Live w/o Death.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 06:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

AKs0n just Discovered HOW TO MOVE AT THE SPEED OF LIGHY AND NOT DIE
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Something tells me that these places didn't ban you for being a gravity-denying rebel. It might have something to do with an attitude problem often associated with people who have no clue what they're talking about but who will never admit they're wrong. Although it makes more sense now why you brought this into P&R....
Interesting theory... impressive. I thought you were dumb.

MAYBE IM WRONG. Im only Wrong if the Science information itself is Wrong. . .
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 06:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

They are Wrong. . otherwise we are Not orbiting the Milky Way moving 514,000 mph
/thread
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 06:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Wrong...

Nope wrong...

Wrong again...

Apparently... everybody is all Wrong

Not very surprising tbh
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-09 06:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
]Apparently... everybody is all Wrong
No..just you.

Let me ask you this:

Who's most likely wrong:

1) A general consensus.
2) A single person going against the general consensus?

It's not rocket science what the correct answer is. It's not even Akson science either! All it would take would be the electric impulse between two brain cells to discover what the correct answer is....

Let's see if you can figure it out!
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-07-09 08:06:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The random capitalization triggers me
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-09 08:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
The random capitalization triggers me
WelL, prEpaRE tO BE trIGgerED!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-09 09:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

As far as the a straight line being the path of any spacecraft....

The Juno mission flight path:

The Rosetta mission flight path, with gravity boosts marked out:

Yep, gravity!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-09 11:51:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Yep, gravity!
That's why so many rockets use the "Slingshot Effect" to conserve fuel and increase speed of recovery for many probes.

/sends a probe to Uranus for "further study"
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 12:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
]Apparently... everybody is all Wrong
No..just you.

Let me ask you this:

Who's most likely wrong:

1) A general consensus.
2) A single person going against the general consensus?

It's not rocket science what the correct answer is. It's not even Akson science either! All it would take would be the electric impulse between two brain cells to discover what the correct answer is....

Let's see if you can figure it out!
Yep, gravity!
That's why so many rockets use the "Slingshot Effect" to conserve fuel and increase speed of recovery for many probes.

/sends a probe to Uranus for "further study"
That's fantastic but let me ask you this. The Earth is spinning 1k MPH. The Earth is traveling orbiting 67k MPH. The is moving w/ the Sun 514,000 mph.

How do you even live? . .
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 12:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

In the Future msnkind will be able to travel from 0 to Light Speed w/o dying....

It's gravity, yo
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 12:59:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The Scientist & Physicists are ALL wrong....

I dont need them to hold my hand for me to understand the Universe.
Big hugs "King". That's what creates Gravity. BIG HUGS
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-09 13:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

That's fantastic but let me ask you this. The Earth is spinning 1k MPH. The Earth is traveling orbiting 67k MPH. The is moving w/ the Sun 514,000 mph.

How do you even live? . .
Well, by your theory, we should all be flying out in space already.

Now, if there was some sort of force that keeps everyone's fat *** planted on the ground...that would be nice, wouldn't it?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-09 13:10:35
Link | Quote | Reply

But seriously, you wonder why you have been banned from all these "Science Forums" all over the internet?

It's this type of dribble that you spew that gets you banned.

Lucky for you, you haven't come close to Rook's trigger topic. So, more likely you won't be banned unless you start stating vaccines cause autism.

Please do though, and let me get some popcorn.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 13:14:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Very cute Chanti...
You're actually OFF topic. Juno was never the discussion. It was actually New Horizons flight to Pluto which I spoke about. If you want post THAT "slingshot" path. Be my guest. The information NASA provided never stated any such thing that I read.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 13:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

But seriously, you wonder why you have been banned from all these "Science Forums" all over the internet?

It's this type of dribble that you spew that gets you banned.

Lucky for you, you haven't come close to Rook's trigger topic. So, more likely you won't be banned unless you start stating vaccines cause autism.

Please do though, and let me get some popcorn.
You. Are. A. Fool.

What I just stated is a logical deduction that any Scientist nor Physicyst can deny. So they Banned me.

Apparently when it's your "Job" to Know more than the one asking the Question. They run away from the subject.

You better bet your 'fatass' that Humans can go from 0 to Light Speed w/o dying. The Universe is Proof POSSITIVE that such is Reality. Not unless the Information is Wrong.... which is not a slap against me but rather the misinformation itself
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 13:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

How do we Travel at the Speed of Light w/o G-Force/Inertia Death?

Scientists are having troubles figuring out the Answer?
They seem to be blinded by the Light of the Universe.

It's Gravity, yo. All you need is Gravity. Gravity is all you need.
The SMBH existence has fried your brain into mush. . .
..BAN THIS MF FOR MAKING TOO MUCH GD SENSE
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-09 14:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

What I just stated is a logical deduction that any Scientist nor Physicyst can deny.
No you haven't.

At best, you stated a coherent dribble of terms that shows your very limited knowledge of physics. You will never be a rocket scientist, you can't even play one on TV.

Apparently when it's your "Job" to Know more than the one asking the Question. They run away from the subject.
No, they are tired of your dribble. They banned you because you ignore basic science principles and claim absolute knowledge in a field where nothing is absolute.

They banned you for being a troll.

You better bet your 'fatass' that Humans can go from 0 to Light Speed w/o dying.
Can you prove it? Hell, can you even test it, seeming how we can't even break lightspeed, nor come close to that velocity.

And don't use Star Trek as evidence.

The Universe is Proof POSSITIVE that such is Reality. Not unless the Information is Wrong.... which is not a slap against me but rather the misinformation itself
Except you are spreading the misinformation, so the slap is on you.

Also, there's only one "s" in positive. Gawd, if you are going to claim intelligence, at least pretend to have some.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-09 14:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

And if you need evidence of barely coherent dribble of terms, here's a perfect example:

Scientists are having troubles figuring out the Answer?
They seem to be blinded by the Light of the Universe.

It's Gravity, yo. All you need is Gravity. Gravity is all you need.
The SMBH existence has fried your brain into mush. . .
..BAN THIS MF FOR MAKING TOO MUCH GD SENSE
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-09 14:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I miss fonewear.

There's got to be a Simpson's gif that explains everything Akson has said in the past couple of days.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 14:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah.. I alrdy. Know. that. Answer
How does the Universe work?
I alrdy know that Answer too. Acci-fkn-dentally.

Unless.. you think the Universe itself is LYING to me?
Im thinking the Universe is No lie. So Im willing to BET your 'fatass' that
Humans will be able to Travel at the Speed of Light across the Universe in. the. Future
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-09 14:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

you think the Universe itself is LYING to me?
Depends, is it speaking to you now?

Does it sound like Morgan Freeman?

On a side note:

1) Damn it Rooks, you broke the spoilers again! Get to work you lazy foo!
2) If the universe is speaking to you, you should get yourself checked in a mental hospital.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-09 14:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

My experience has taught me that the people who think they have everything figured out are the dumbest of all.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 14:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

King = very slooooow learner..
- You are traveling spinning 1k MPH. You wouldnt even know. Cannot feel it.
- The Earth is traveling orbiting the Sun 67k MPH. Again. We cannot feel it nor would even Know. We think it's Gravity.
- The Earth is moving w/ the Sun racing 514,000 mph around the Milky Way. That's not Gravity.

The Heliosphere + Earth Magnetosphere dont just shield Radiation from outside sources. They actually cut off and seperate the Atmospheres between each other.

If that wasnt the case. Then as soon as Juno or New Horizons left Earth they would have fell behind our Solar System traveling 514,000 mph. Yet they can lay motionless and idle in Space.

Meaning that if the Galaxy stopped spinning from 514,000 mph to 0 mph. As long as the Heliosphere exists. You will not die. Which also means that yes, TRUE indeed, Traveling from 0 to the Speed of Light is Reality. You only need to replicate How the Universe works & does it on it's own.

The Universe is No lie. Unless you think we would need Dark Matter w/ a SMBH to accomplish such? LMFAO
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-09 14:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

King = very slooooow learner..
- You are traveling spinning 1k MPH. You wouldnt even know. Cannot feel it.
- The Earth is traveling orbiting the Sun 67k MPH. Again. We cannot feel it nor would even Know. We think it's Gravity.
- The Earth is moving w/ the Sun racing 514,000 mph around the Milky Way. That's not Gravity.

The Heliosphere + Earth Magnetosphere dont just shield Radiation from outside sources. They actually cut off and seperate the Atmospheres between each other.

If that wasnt the case. Then as soon as Juno or New Horizons left Earth they would have fell behind our Solar System traveling 514,000 mph. Yet they can lay motionless and idle in Space.

Meaning that if the Galaxy stopped spinning from 514,000 mph to 0 mph. As long as the Heliosphere exists. You will not die. Which also means that yes, TRUE indeed, Traveling from 0 to the Speed of Light is Reality. You only need to replicate How the Universe works & does it on it's own.

The Universe is No lie. Unless you think we would need Dark Matter w/ a SMBH to accomplish such? LMFAO
The Earth traveling 67k mph does not effect you. Dark Matter, yo

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61