Random Politics & Religion #25

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #25
Random Politics & Religion #25
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 59 60 61
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-06 22:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
That kind of thinking is dangerous Chanti.

Who's to say who is a troll or not?

Because, this can be politicized quicker than you can say "internet freedom"

Would you like your personal information released by Lordgrim, Altimaomega, or the worst of them all, Kojo?

If your political view is correct and part of the accepted narrative then your fine, if it differs then it's hate speech and your life will be ruined to deter others from having similar non-approved opinions.

That is the mentality of the fanatical left, notably the ones who post on this board.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-06 23:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The important point is that you guys found a way to feel personally victimized.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-06 23:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

My reaction every time a leftist accuses someone else of playing the victim card.

[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-07-06 23:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Edgy. Meanwhile,
Asura.Saevel said: »
If your political view is correct and part of the accepted narrative then your fine, if it differs then it's hate speech and your life will be ruined to deter others from having similar non-approved opinions.
Hopefully CNN gives him a chance to repent first.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-07 06:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Edgy. Meanwhile,
Hopefully CNN gives him a chance to repent first.
Hopefully CNN doesn't go batshit crazy again.

But that is about as possible as Pleebs finally facing reality.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-07 08:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

We live for the one, we die for the one.
Hillary 2018!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-07-07 09:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-07 14:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

IN OTHER NEWS, THE SKY IS BLUE, EXCEPT WHEN IT IS GRAY. CNN HAS THE LATEST DETAILS ABOUT WHY THIS IS TRUMPS FAULT, ALONG WITH THE LATEST DETAILS ON REDDIT USERS WHO MAKE FUN OF CNN

Also, spoilers are broken. Damn it Rooks!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-07 20:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

/random rant on

I rarely watch TV, but my father was watching Shark Tank tonight, and I'm just eating supper. Don't mind that show, I actually like watching fools part with their money, but the show was over and I'm still chewing a hot dog, next show was called What would you do.

Thought I would give it a try, first little "segment" was what would you do if a hostess was seating out of turn from a Muslim couple, with the lady dressed in hijab and all that crap. Eyes rolled, but still thought I would give it a shot, hoping it wasn't going to turn into a liberal piece for entertainment.

Unfortunally, it was. Eyes rolled too much that I couldn't even stay for that segment to end. Seriously, I get it, it was all setup in New York City where people are bending over each other trying to act the moral superior over everyone else, but damn it, do I really need to see it on something like that?

I foresee that show being canceled, and probably won't even show the full "first season" or whatever it is. The contempt these people show towards the rest of the nation is astonishing....

/rant off
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-07 21:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I rarely watch TV, but my father was watching Shark Tank tonight, and I'm just eating supper. Don't mind that show, I actually like watching fools part with their money, but the show was over and I'm still chewing a hot dog, next show was called What would you do.

Well to be honest it's about ratings so they deliberately create drama and ***. Also because it's all targeted towards viewers who don't know jack ***about business's, they can't show anything that can't be instantly understood by Joe six pack. That rules out something like over 9/10ths of business investments. So yeah it's just entertainment but slightly closer to reality then Jersey Shore or The Bachelor.

Thought I would give it a try, first little "segment" was what would you do if a hostess was seating out of turn from a Muslim couple, with the lady dressed in hijab and all that crap. Eyes rolled, but still thought I would give it a shot, hoping it wasn't going to turn into a liberal piece for entertainment.

Most TV has become like that, it's just California trying to reeducate the American voters to vote straight Democrat. I cut the cord awhile back, me and the wife pick and choose our TV shows on Hulu or iTunes. Means we don't always get the latest episode of whatever, but we also avoid all the *** brainwashing that's going on.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-07-07 22:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 01:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok... after being Banned from FFXIAH I registered to Science forums. Showed scientific evidence proving what I was claiming. Banned w/ No Reply. So tried Reddit /askscience. Same thing. Banned again...

I dont feel like creating a Thread. Someone please, for love of god, explain to me. . .

When we have what we Know as Scientific Facts fully capable of explaining How the Universe works. Why dafuq do we still continue to perpetuate Theories to explain. For example Dark Energy, Dark Matter & SMBHs are all based upon a Gravitational Model of the Universe. Absolutely none of them are based upon Science but rather instead they are claimed to be Einstein's predictions. Yet Einstein insisted that neither SMBHs nor Gravitational but he's credited as being Nostradamus in all the Headlines after LIGO supposedly detected G-Waves.

Again. Im not here to argue. I just want to know. .
WHY THE CHARADES
It seriously just bugs dafuq outta me knowing none of the Above is Reality nor is the Gravitational Constant. Absolutely everything is easily explained w/o such Theories to begin w/ but ppl pretend as if Theories are greater than Facts and Im banned for Questioning. Science Forums. Like WTF seriously...
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 01:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Einstein rejected SMBHs & Gravitational Waves*
Quote:
Einstein denied several times that black holes could form.In 1939 he published a paper that argues that a star collapsing would...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein%27s_unsuccessful_investigations
Einstein said
Quote:
“There are no gravitational waves … ”“ … gravitational waves do not exist … ” … “Do gravitational waves exist?” … “It turns out that rigorous solutions exist … ”
http://www.wired.com/2016/02/even-einstein-didnt-think-gravitational-waves-existed

Yet that's not what we're Told...
http://bfy.tw/Cj3k Einstein the Prophet

Is everyone just extremely big fans of Fantasy?
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 01:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Another error but... like I said Idgaf enough to argue. I just want to know Why so many ppl are coocoo over Theories rather than Science
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 01:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyways I had to learn alot about the difference between Magnetic Fields, EM Fields & Electric Fields. All 3 are still pretty much the same sh!t but they PERFECTLY explain EVERYTHING so idk wtf the problem is exactly. . .

Ok, Im done. Gravity is total BS that's all I gotta say
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-08 02:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
When we have what we Know as Scientific Facts fully capable of explaining How the Universe works.

And this invalidated anything and everything coming from your fingers.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-08 02:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not entirely sure where you're going with that and we don't have any physicists in here, but whatever, I'm bored and will offer a response anyway.

I find it a bit intriguing that people will take Einstein's Theory of Relativity, hold it up to instances where it breaks down (e.g. quantum entanglement) and bend over backwards trying to explain the phenomena in such a way that doesn't interfere with his precious theory. The theory should be modified as new information is learned, not grandfathered in like it's some kind of science scripture.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 02:18:34
Link | Quote | Reply

When we have what we Know as Scientific Facts fully capable of explaining How the Universe works.

And this invalidated anything and everything coming from your fingers.
Idk what you're saying but...

A) Gravitational Constant unchecked uncontested.

Send a Sattelite up further & further away from Earth until it no longer Orbits. If you can orbit Earth farvas the Moon PRESTO you TESTED & PROVED it

Like this....
YouTube Video Placeholder

@2:11 NASA shows How what we call Gravity is altered by the Sun. Gravity is nothing more than Atmospheric Pressure + Buoyancy. Is it possible that Mass = Gravity? Maybe but only when PROVEN or TESTED instead of IGNORED going w/ a hunch of a Theory.

I wont go any further than A) but...

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 02:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fuk it... Test my Awareness
Banned from Everywhere. All I could speak w/ was Youtube comments. Though I dont even see my comments so probly BANNED from there too..

I dont think Im wrong. I wanted someone to correct me. None did.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-07-08 02:33:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Because you did too many drugs and fried what little brain cells you had left.

Even the most basic, elementary level understanding of science outlines that it doesn't know everything about the universe.

You might as well tell us about how we're all wrong and your knowledge about the aliens is right.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 02:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

The Science is there. My ideas are created from Science minus the Theories. I just dont know Why nobody trusts Electricty + EM over Gravity. It's fully capable of replacing every single Theory.

I mean even the Spin of Stars & Planets can be explained by Ampere's Law. . .
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-07-08 02:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

No offense, but it's really hard to even know what you're saying due to the fact that a lot of it isn't even being put into coherent sentences. That goes a long way towards convincing others.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2017-07-08 02:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Because you did too many drugs and fried what little brain cells you had left.

Even the most basic, elementary level understanding of science outlines that it doesn't know everything about the universe.

You might as well tell us about how we're all wrong and your knowledge about the aliens is right.
So you're saying we aim to believe in Gravity over EM due to not wanting to accept that the Universe might be designed a little too perfectly which would force us into to insisting that Aliens exist?

I mean if that's What you're saying... Idgaf about Aliens. I mean w/e I just wanted to know How does it Work and there is an Answer beyond Theories.
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 59 60 61