Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
Random Politics & Religion #23 (Fake News)
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 16:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick, somebody get Vic reading glasses.

I mean, I literally bolded it for him. Now he is asking me to read it for him!

Poor kid is blind!
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-05-16 16:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
And the kicker in all of this? Even in the worst case scenario, Trump did nothing illegal.
Didn't you know? It's illegal to exist now.
Historically, this has been a thing. And is currently a thing in some places. Like Russia.

Sylph.Cherche said: »
I don't get how you can felate a xenophobic sexist shitbag, but hey, you do you buddy.
You shouldn't call Clinton names.
Got a chuckle out of me, damn you.
By fonewear 2017-05-16 16:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-16 16:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, I literally bolded it for him.

So nothing? You can't counter my point so back to little attacks? You can bold whatever you want, it doesn't mean anything. They denied sources were discussed. They refused to deny classified intel was shared, you can tell because no where in their statements do you see the word "classified." When pressed again today, McMaster, who was in the room, refused to deny classified intel was shared.

You've got nothing counter with. You've had nothing for a few pages now.
By Viciouss 2017-05-16 16:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said, Trump should just cop to it, his defenders are spiraling.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 16:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

$50 in Bison Bucks says that Vic denies his own quotes.
I win!

Now, Rooks, pay me!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 16:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »

I mean, I literally bolded it for him.

So nothing? You can't counter my point so back to little attacks? You can bold whatever you want, it doesn't mean anything. They denied sources were discussed. They refused to deny classified intel was shared, you can tell because no where in their statements do you see the word "classified." When pressed again today, McMaster, who was in the room, refused to deny classified intel was shared.

You've got nothing counter with. You've had nothing for a few pages now.
Well, you should ask WP's anonymous source about the classified intel that was discussed. That is, if they exist.

Remember boys and girls, the burden of proof lies on the accuser, not the accused. WP should name their sources or stop making ***up.

And the WH needs to find these leakers and arrest them for leaking classified information. Probably should build a new federal prison to hold them all in. Maybe they can throw in a few confused inmates to show them the ropes, so to say.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 17:05:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Cherche said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
And the kicker in all of this? Even in the worst case scenario, Trump did nothing illegal.
Didn't you know? It's illegal to exist now.
Historically, this has been a thing. And is currently a thing in some places. Like Russia.
And Indonesia too.
By Viciouss 2017-05-16 17:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump allegedly asked Comey to end Flynn investigation

Well, there will be no avoiding Congress now, Comey is gonna have to testify. He declined the Senate invite right after he was fired, but he is gonna have to answer this question.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 17:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, there will be no avoiding Congress now, Comey is gonna have to testify. He declined the Senate invite right after he was fired, but he is gonna have to answer this question.
You should probably link the original source of this.

Even then, NYTs admitted that they don't have the alleged memo in question, and only a small portion of the memo was read to a Times reporter.

Which is to say, it's not only very possible the words were taken out of context, but it's also very possible that those very words do not exist on the memo. What's to say that either the Times lied about the memo and/or what was written on it (or even read to the reporter).

Also, using unnamed sources. Seriously, start growing a pair and either put up or shut up.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 17:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, $50 more in Bison bucks says that Vic denies this source too.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-16 17:16:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure Congress will be thorough in questioning Comey. Also, can we expect these tears about anonymous sources for the next 4 years?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 17:17:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, I know the federal government is incompetent, but I highly doubt that they will allow these leaks to continue for the next 4/8 years.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 17:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I hope they demand the memo in question.

It's unclassified, so there's no reason to not hand it over.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-05-16 17:34:14
Link | Quote | Reply

If the report is true then I want to know why Comey didn't report it to the DOJ. I am assuming he didn't, he might have, I don't know. If he didn't then he is in trouble, and so is Trump. But if he did, I want to know what the DOJ has done since the initial report.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-16 17:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

If the report is true then I want to know why Comey didn't report it to the DOJ.
Probably because the memo was taken out of context and it doesn't specifically state that Trump asked for Comey to "let Flynn go" or any other reference to that.

He probably meant to let the investigation go like how he let Clinton's investigation go after she was not elected president.

But if they really want to open that can of worms, by all means go for it. And also, they need to get to the bottom of these illegal activity going on in the federal government.

Again, this whole mess is probably a big nothingburger that the NYTs concocted for advertising revenue.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-16 17:50:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »

My guess is this is why Comey wants this to be a public testimony, so Traitor 45 can do nothing to silence him.
Remember Watergate? Yeah, this clearly is a good sign for Traitor 45. It clearly can't end in his being impeached and removed, and then charged with treason and arrested.

This is the best satire I've read all day !
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-05-16 17:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Candlejack said: »

My guess is this is why Comey wants this to be a public testimony, so Traitor 45 can do nothing to silence him.
Remember Watergate? Yeah, this clearly is a good sign for Traitor 45. It clearly can't end in his being impeached and removed, and then charged with treason and arrested.

This is the best satire I've read all day !

It's almost like he isn't even aware of his own punch lines. Brilliant!
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-16 17:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Drumpf is done for sure this time.

1)NYT has not seen the memo
2)If I write myself a memo, it MUST be true.
3)Comey thought Martha Stewart was more of a criminal than Hillary Clinton was.

Deep state strikes again. I wonder what the next made up scandal will be tomorrow.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-16 18:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

IMPEACH DRUMPF HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRR

NOW !
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-16 18:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

If the report is true then I want to know why Comey didn't report it to the DOJ. I am assuming he didn't, he might have, I don't know. If he didn't then he is in trouble, and so is Trump. But if he did, I want to know what the DOJ has done since the initial report.
Thats the real story here. If Comey thought Trump was obstructing justice, he should have brought it strait to the DOJ. Not go write himself a CYA boobytrap.
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2017-05-16 18:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

He probably meant to let the investigation go like how he let Clinton's investigation go after she was not elected president.
But Trump fired him because he let Clinton go. Why would he want him to repeat a fireable offense?
By Viciouss 2017-05-16 18:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lindsey Graham is already calling on Comey to come in and testify, don't tell nausi tho.
By fonewear 2017-05-16 18:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-16 18:03:58
Link | Quote | Reply

This just means that the deepstate is really nervous about how close this Seth Rich thing is getting.

Heads are no doubt about to roll.
By fonewear 2017-05-16 18:05:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Who the *** is Seth Rich and why do I care ?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-05-16 18:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lindsey Graham is already calling on Comey to come in and testify, don't tell nausi tho.
who cares. This isn't news. Graham would sell his mother for attention. He's never been in the "loyal" column for Trump.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-05-16 18:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't keep up with the *** we need like a *** update machine.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-05-16 18:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Who the *** is Seth Rich and why do I care ?

Our resident conspiracy theorist's most recent obsession.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60