Random Politics & Religion #21

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #21
Random Politics & Religion #21
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 05:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Annnnnnnd it's facts I don't like.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 05:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/realvinniejames/status/847598875259088896
By fonewear 2017-03-31 07:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Phew! For a second there i thought it was me...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 08:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
We know trump was surveilled.

False
We already have confirmation by the chairman of an Intelligence Committee and also by an ex-Obama Admin who helped surveilled Trump.

Are you so blind in your partisan mind that you can't see the evidence because you don't like it?

We have the confirmation by the FBI and the NSA saying it's not the case. What happened is incidental collection of information.

Sticking to the facts.
So where did all the leaked information come from?
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

False
We already have confirmation by the chairman of an Intelligence Committee and also by an ex-Obama Admin who helped surveilled Trump.

Are you so blind in your partisan mind that you can't see the evidence because you don't like it?

We have the confirmation by the FBI and the NSA saying it's not the case. What happened is incidental collection of information.

Sticking to the facts.

It was me I'm behind all the leaks...wait I shouldn't have said that !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-31 08:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

False

Sticking to the facts.
According to the liberals, the leaked information that outed Flynn doesn't exist.

Just like how NYTs stated that Trump was wiretapped, and then said that they never said that.
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

New York Times they are still in business ?
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I have sources that have sources...that have sources that say the leaks are from some guy in New Jersey. Goes by the name Vinny...
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-31 08:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lou Dobbs and Vinnie James do not speak for Mike Flynn. However, Robert Kelner, Flynn's lawyer does.

https://twitter.com/robkelner/status/847590575352270850/photo/1

That is a request for immunity. And if you say but it doesn't say "immunity" because you need to have the word explicitly displayed to acknowledge it, "assurances against unfair prosecution" is the implicit request.
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The entire world is wiretapped. That is the whole purpose of the NSA. It's to keep the King of Russia off your back !
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

If you see this man run:

Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 08:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

False

Sticking to the facts.
According to the liberals, the leaked information that outed Flynn doesn't exist.

Just like how NYTs stated that Trump was wiretapped, and then said that they never said that.
So what happened that lol?

9th dimensional causality loop?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 08:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump wasn't surveilled, oh no...they were just, you know, doing some routine active surveillance on everyone else and they accidentally, incedentally and completly by random chance may have overheard all of things that he ever said to anyone ever... and recorded all of it..for posterity.

no big whoop.

the leaked info must have come from that one guy that's always leaking stuff....good old whatshisname... Blabbermouth McGee.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 08:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
It was me

see!? it was just foney.... you know how he is....with all his simpson posts and leaking illegally obtained classified information. no biggie.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Trump wasn't surveilled, oh no...they were just, you know, doing some routine active surveillance on everyone else and they accidentally, incedentally and completly by random chance may have overheard all of things that he ever said to anyone ever... and recorded all of it..for posterity.

no big whoop.

the leaked info must have come from that one guy that's always leaking stuff....good old whatshisname... Blabbermouth McGee.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama is a Russian operative....that or a Muslim I'm not sure what to believe anymore !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 08:35:31
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all here in this easy to follow chart:

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 08:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I found a bigger picture I think one you can actually read

By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

*** it just zoom in the Russian spies are controlling my web browser.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:39:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't want to get all "conspiracy theorist" but wait yea I do !

http://theamericanreport.org/2015/08/19/clues-unlock-obama-id/

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 08:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Lou Dobbs and Vinnie James do not speak for Mike Flynn. However, Robert Kelner, Flynn's lawyer does.

https://twitter.com/robkelner/status/847590575352270850/photo/1

That is a request for immunity. And if you say but it doesn't say "immunity" because you need to have the word explicitly displayed to acknowledge it, "assurances against unfair prosecution" is the implicit request.

This is a conclusion you're reaching. It may ultimately be the correct one, it might not be.

There is a difference between offering to testify if given immunity, "I'll testify if you give me immunity". And refusing to testify unless immunity is granted, "I would not testify unless I was given immunity".

This letter is the latter.
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll just give you a little bit of color:

What do a Cessna in the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, an Islamic cult, a Chicago family, and a Soviet spy ring all have in common with a sitting U.S. President?
Strap yourself in for an unsettling espionage action-thriller that sounds like a Tom Clancy spy novel. But this cloak-and-dagger exposé is non-fiction. Political non-fiction.
The perplexing sequence of events begins as a Cessna carrying nine people inexplicably descends into the Pacific Ocean off the coast of a Hawaiian island. A passenger wearing a lavender sweater appears calm during the final seconds of flight. The plane enters the water. Some will later speculate the unusual circumstance was a controlled water landing made to look like an accident.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 08:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
It's all here in this easy to follow chart:

I see rachel dolezal is suspiciously absent from that chart...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-03-31 08:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

False

Sticking to the facts.

I dont know, its being investigated?
Well where could it have come from if not from some kind of surveillance?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-31 08:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It's really long but basically that thing says that Obama is part of some Islamic cult destined to destroy America...and I know it's true cause I read it on the internet !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-31 08:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

In "Political Character Assassination" News (otherwise known as Hypocrisy News):

New York Times, in an effort to justify their need to character assassinate Nunes, decides to also character assassinate 2 top White House officials who may or may not have released the information Nunes disclosed, because "sources." In other words, they call out 2 people as Nunes "sources" but never disclosed their own "sources."

Quote:
A pair of White House officials helped provide Representative Devin Nunes of California, a Republican and the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, with the intelligence reports that showed that President Trump and his associates were incidentally swept up in foreign surveillance by American spy agencies.

The revelation on Thursday that White House officials disclosed the reports, which Mr. Nunes then discussed with Mr. Trump, is likely to fuel criticism that the intelligence chairman has been too eager to do the bidding of the Trump administration while his committee is supposed to be conducting an independent investigation of Russia’s meddling in the presidential election.

It is the latest twist of a bizarre Washington drama that began after dark on March 21, when Mr. Nunes got a call from a person he has described only as a source. The call came as he was riding across town in an Uber car, and he quickly diverted to the White House. The next day, Mr. Nunes gave a hastily arranged news conference before going to brief Mr. Trump on what he had learned the night before from — as it turns out — White House officials.

The chain of events — and who helped provide the intelligence to Mr. Nunes — was detailed to The New York Times by four American officials.

Since disclosing the existence of the intelligence reports, Mr. Nunes has refused to identify his sources, saying he needed to protect them so others would feel safe going to the committee with sensitive information. In his public comments, he has described his sources as whistle-blowers trying to expose wrongdoing at great risk to themselves.

That does not appear to be the case. Several current American officials identified the White House officials as Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the senior director for intelligence at the National Security Council, and Michael Ellis, a lawyer who works on national security issues at the White House Counsel’s Office and was previously counsel to Mr. Nunes’s committee. Though neither has been accused of breaking any laws, they do appear to have sought to use intelligence to advance the political goals of the Trump administration.

Sean Spicer, the White House spokesman, refused to confirm or deny at his daily briefing that Mr. Ellis and Mr. Cohen-Watnick were Mr. Nunes’s sources. The administration’s concern was the substance of the intelligence reports, not how they ended up in Mr. Nunes’s hands, Mr. Spicer said.

The “obsession with who talked to whom, and when, is not the answer,” Mr. Spicer said. “It should be the substance.”

Jack Langer, a spokesman for Mr. Nunes, said in a statement, “As he’s stated many times, Chairman Nunes will not confirm or deny speculation about his source’s identity, and he will not respond to speculation from anonymous sources.”

Mr. Cohen-Watnick, 30, is a former Defense Intelligence Agency official who served on the Trump transition team and was originally brought to the White House by Michael T. Flynn, the former national security adviser.

He was nearly pushed out of his job this month by Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, who replaced Mr. Flynn as national security adviser, but survived after the intervention of Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, and Stephen K. Bannon, Mr. Trump’s chief strategist.

(It goes on, without showing evidence except quoting unnamed sources and so on)

So, we got NYTs outing two possible sources on Nunes, quoting "Several current American Officials" as their sources.

How true is this? Well, we are now at a "he said/she said" scenario. This is a ploy to downplay Nunes's information because, well, it goes directly against their agenda.

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if collusion between the media and Obama's Administration was displayed to the public on the "incidental wiretapping" of Trump that totally "targeted" foreign officials even though they were not under investigation.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52