Looking For A Linkshell (End Game)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Looking for a linkshell (End game)
Looking for a linkshell (End game)
By cubia59 2017-03-08 15:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello !

I am on Carbuncle and I've been soloing since I came back 3 weeks ago but I'd like to join a linkshell that could eventually help me grab some end game gear.

I'm playing as DRK and so far I've gathered Ignominy set +1 and I'm working on my relic. Doing what's left on my own like Escha Zitah or Ru Aun NM is near impossible.

If there's any LS recruiting that'd like to help a DRK, feel free to contact me here or IG (Cubia).

Thanks !
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-03-08 18:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

So you're working on your relic apocalypse nice! So you just need finish escha because fun or?
By cubia59 2017-03-09 02:54:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm halfway through stage 2. I've spent the last week on trying to kill Unity and Escha Zitah NM to get some gear but no luck (on my own with 5 trusts since I came back).

I wouldn't mind getting new abjurations from NM's but yeah, impossible to solo atm. I'm jumping between trying to kill NM's, Dynamis, Ambuscade and enjoying Adoulin's story (finished Rhapsody of Vanadiel yesterday). So yeah, for "fun" and gearing up :D

Too bad my server is low on population (350 or something like that). I barely see any shouts or they are in Japanese and are for Omen (which, of course, I can't even try or I'd get owned in 5 seconds, haha).

Playing FFXI again after 8 years is awesome and I do enjoy soloing stuff, but I have to admit : I won't be able to further without help.
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-03-09 08:42:20
Link | Quote | Reply

cubia59 said: »
I'm halfway through stage 2. I've spent the last week on trying to kill Unity and Escha Zitah NM to get some gear but no luck (on my own with 5 trusts since I came back).

I wouldn't mind getting new abjurations from NM's but yeah, impossible to solo atm. I'm jumping between trying to kill NM's, Dynamis, Ambuscade and enjoying Adoulin's story (finished Rhapsody of Vanadiel yesterday). So yeah, for "fun" and gearing up :D

Too bad my server is low on population (350 or something like that). I barely see any shouts or they are in Japanese and are for Omen (which, of course, I can't even try or I'd get owned in 5 seconds, haha).

Playing FFXI again after 8 years is awesome and I do enjoy soloing stuff, but I have to admit : I won't be able to further without help.

I see. I soloed farmed dyna for 80 percent of my relics then I stared HQing to buy currency etc.There are some endgame links on Odin that are good but you might have to level up a support jobs. From what I've noticed dark knight isn't used much in their escha runs.
By cubia59 2017-03-10 04:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I'm on Carbuncle with my nephew and a friend. But we really need a LS and they don't really feel liking moving to another server (fees etc).

Seems like no one on Carbuncle is recruiting :/