Random Politics & Religion #19

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-08 15:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why you need to fight to improve the public system if it is broken and not just go "sucks to be those who can only go to public".

Quite simply education does not have to be a market, same for health. They are the two principles that should be considered universal rights in any nation. If citizens aren't guaranteed those two things and protection then they might as well not be part of a nation, it's just being guests in a corporate resort.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-08 15:07:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
And unlike practically every poster here I've actually seen how the bureaucratic systems work from the inside and monetary efficiency is the last thing on their minds.
Actually, if it's like the federal government, I believe I have you beat on seeing first hand the absurdity of bureaucracy.

It is needed, but damn, I can't seem to find a smart, intelligent, or even tolerable federal government employee. Practically every single one of them is a complete waste of space.

No wonder the hiring guidelines are so lenient for them.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-08 15:11:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
They are the two principles that should be considered universal rights in any nation.
At the expense of what?

You cannot have free healthcare, free education, free housing, free food, or any of the other welfare programs that are running out of control and expect the country to survive.

There's a reason why, in the past 8 years, our national debt has grown more than any of the other administrations combined, and our national creditor rating has fallen a degree from AAA to AA+.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-08 15:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So, how about them abortion quotas from Planned Parenthood?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-08 15:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

How about that "Easy D"?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-08 15:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
How about that "Easy D"?

Vulnerable people waiting on that easy D.

Man is a sage.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-02-08 15:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The pizza party for abortions thing took it a little too far. Somebody got a little greedy.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-02-08 15:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Easy D
HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NICKNAME
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-08 15:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
The pizza party for abortions thing took it a little too far. Somebody got a little greedy.
That's all you got from that?

Well, that's not surprising from you....
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-08 15:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
At the expense of what?

therein lies the rub. when we're young and optimistic it seems inhumane to not treat people, or teach them. We're also piss broke and useless to society with nothing to donate or drive the cause, other than time, from an inexperienced nobody, none-the-less. You soon, through the struggle of everyday life, see that no one gives a flying ***, and a majority wouldn't be bothered to piss on your leg if it was on fire. so no one's helping, no one's taking care of you. which leaves you with three options. drop out of the system, condemn it, and live outside of it. sign up, put your head down, and make some motherfuckin' money. or sign up, and struggle forever to barely pay the bills. guy 1 needs the assistance, because he's a hobo, alcoholic, drug addict, insane, or all of the above. guy 3 could use it too, but no one seems to worry about him, and he's too busy working 3 jobs to maintain his shitty lot in life. guy 2 says *** off, guys 1&3 should of put their head down and escaped poverty like me! unfortunately there isn't enough action for everyone to be well paid, nor is everyone capable of being more than a grunt, so the story will be the same in 100 years and my great-grandson will probably upload this same spiel through thought wave super internet straight from his brain to the FF79-typez global speak chat that'll be pumped into a million kids eye laptops while they grind a cave from their school desks.

WHICH IS WHY NIKO IS RIGHT AND EVERYONE MUST BE STERILIZED IMMIDIATELY

(was to long to check for spelling and grammar, sorry if it reads like romance novel)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-02-08 15:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
That's why you need to fight to improve the public system if it is broken and not just go "sucks to be those who can only go to public".

Quite simply education does not have to be a market, same for health. They are the two principles that should be considered universal rights in any nation. If citizens aren't guaranteed those two things and protection then they might as well not be part of a nation, it's just being guests in a corporate resort.
Planned markets will surely act the same way free markets do, especially if we remove all the free market incentives and consequences.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-02-08 15:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It made little sense and there's no actual evidence offered from two people who supposedly worked there?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-02-08 15:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd get a sex change and get knocked up just to have an abortion to piss people off, if it worked that way.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-08 15:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It made little sense and there's no actual evidence offered from two people who supposedly worked there?
Like you cared about evidence.

Climate science says what?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-08 15:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
I'd get a sex change and get knocked up just to have an abortion to piss people off, if it worked that way.

Either way, you still won't be getting that Easy D.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-08 15:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
At the expense of what?

therein lies the rub. when we're young and optimistic it seems inhumane to not treat people, or teach them. We're also piss broke and useless to society with nothing to donate or drive the cause, other than time, from an inexperienced nobody, none-the-less. You soon, through the struggle of everyday life, see that no one gives a flying ***, and a majority wouldn't be bothered to piss on your leg if it was on fire. so no one's helping, no one's taking care of you. which leaves you with three options. drop out of the system, condemn it, and live outside of it. sign up, put your head down, and make some motherfuckin' money. or sign up, and struggle forever to barely pay the bills. guy 1 needs the assistance, because he's a hobo, alcoholic, drug addict, insane, or all of the above. guy 3 could use it too, but no one seems to worry about him, and he's too busy working 3 jobs to maintain his shitty lot in life. guy 2 says *** off, guys 1&3 should of put their head down and escaped poverty like me! unfortunately there isn't enough action for everyone to be well paid, nor is everyone capable of being more than a grunt, so the story will be the same in 100 years and my great-grandson will probably upload this same spiel through thought wave super internet straight from his brain to the FF79-typez global speak chat that'll be pumped into a million kids eye laptops while they grind a cave from their school desks.

WHICH IS WHY NIKO IS RIGHT AND EVERYONE MUST BE STERILIZED IMMIDIATELY

(was to long to check for spelling and grammar, sorry if it reads like romance novel)
Let me guess.

You support UBI, don't you?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-08 15:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You missed the point of the story. I hate everyone and life has taught me to look out for me and mine only. so no, *** free money, you pleebs would waste it all on HO-HO's and powerball tickets anyway.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-02-08 16:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Climate science says what?
So glad you asked! They've recently said that 2016 is the hottest year on historical record.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-02-08 16:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

*Googles "Planned Parenthood Abortion Quotas"* to see which outlets are reporting the story... laughs and continues about day.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-08 16:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Just say "I am american." it's shorter.

If you beat a good dog long enough, he'll bite you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-02-08 16:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You missed the point of the story. I hate everyone and life has taught me to look out for me and mine only. so no, *** free money, you pleebs would waste it all on HO-HO's and powerball tickets Cheez-its and cute underwear anyway.
Better
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-02-08 16:03:12
Link | Quote | Reply

speaking of which I have to go let the dogs out! ***! maybe literally...
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-02-08 16:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

*Googles "Planned Parenthood Abortion Quotas"* to see which outlets are reporting the story... laughs and continues about day.

As if there are any credible outlets to begin with?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-08 16:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

which leaves you with three options. drop out of the system, condemn it, and live outside of it. sign up, put your head down, and make some motherfuckin' money. or sign up, and struggle forever to barely pay the bills
There's a middle fourth way. Which is to challenge the system and do what you can to try to change it as you care about your life. Sure, only few people actually get the rare chance to make a dent in it, but if your small efforts can improve the life of even one more person then it was worth it. You can't give in just because something is hard.

I refuse to surrender and refuse those who surrender. You can rest a little tired man, but then we're going back to the mosh pit!!
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 82 83 84