Random Politics & Religion #17

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #17
Random Politics & Religion #17
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30
By fonewear 2017-01-04 11:31:31
Link | Quote | Reply

And don't give me that we can provide enough electricity for America with wind and solar power...it's a nice though but not reality.
By Ramyrez 2017-01-04 11:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
And don't give me that we can provide enough electricity for America with wind and solar power...it's a nice though but not reality.

You're absolutely right. Nuclear energy, plz.

Coal needs to go away. It has never been good.

Pennsylvania (specifically, Western Pennsylvania) has the second-worst air quality in the country thanks to the coal industry, and unlike California, we don't have LA/SF/etc.
By fonewear 2017-01-04 11:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't nuclear you really want this guy in charge:

By fonewear 2017-01-04 11:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell that is too small here we go:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-01-04 11:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Pennsylvania (specifically, Western Pennsylvania) has the second-worst air quality in the country thanks to the coal industry, and unlike California, we don't have LA/SF/etc.

Yea unlike SF and LA people actually live in real world not some liberal utopia...or should I say dystopia !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-01-04 12:11:06
Link | Quote | Reply

For anyone who thinks coal is going to make a comeback you're in for a rude awakening... it's pretty much been replaced as an energy source at this point and unless there's some unforeseen circumstance that comes where they find a new use for it it will keep on diminishing over the years to come...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-01-04 12:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea unlike SF and LA people actually live in real world not some liberal utopia...or should I say dystopia !

Right.

Well I was just referring to the, ironically, pollution machine that is California. They're the only state in the country with worse air quality than PA.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-01-04 12:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Look... I'm not arguing for or against trumps role in ford doing whatever their doing...
Then why are you here, besides arguing for arguments sake?
I made a general statement... you chimed in on it... doesn't seem like you can still even understand what I said or your just being obstinate for no reason like usual...
Like a majority of your posts, it was directed towards my argument. For some reason, you seem to be tense towards my arguments.

Or that you are secretly in love with me. Which in that case, I'm sorry, but I don't have feelings for you.

Ramy is my debating boy-toy.
It wasn't directed towards you but your following comments say more about you than they do about any way I think about you...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-04 12:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

For anyone who thinks coal is going to make a comeback you're in for a rude awakening... it's pretty much been replaced as an energy source at this point and unless there's some unforeseen circumstance that comes where they find a new use for it it will keep on diminishing over the years to come...
The Hunger Games comes to mind.

Poor Ramy, he lives in District 12.
By Ramyrez 2017-01-04 12:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to be in whatever district Jennifer Lawrence is jogging through in form-fitting clothing.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-04 12:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Look... I'm not arguing for or against trumps role in ford doing whatever their doing...
Then why are you here, besides arguing for arguments sake?
I made a general statement... you chimed in on it... doesn't seem like you can still even understand what I said or your just being obstinate for no reason like usual...
Like a majority of your posts, it was directed towards my argument. For some reason, you seem to be tense towards my arguments.

Or that you are secretly in love with me. Which in that case, I'm sorry, but I don't have feelings for you.

Ramy is my debating boy-toy.
It wasn't directed towards you but your following comments say more about you than they do about any way I think about you...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-04 12:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to be in whatever district Jennifer Lawrence is jogging through in form-fitting clothing.
I rather live in the district that has Pamela Anderson in 1990 form jogging through in form-fitting clothing myself.
By Ramyrez 2017-01-04 12:20:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I rather live in the district that has Pamela Anderson in 1990 form jogging through in form-fitting clothing myself.

Eh. Was never a big fan. Even before she had all the work done.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-04 12:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't stand JLawrence.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-01-04 12:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I can't stand JLawrence.

Any particular reason?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-04 12:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I don't like her.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-04 12:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh. Was never a big fan. Even before she had all the work done.
Who needs to be a fan?

The one thing that can placate my desire for world domination/destruction/obliteration is constant bouncing boobs.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-01-04 12:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's interesting to see the different reactions on assanges comments over the hacking... the GOP and Dems seem to be pretty much in lockstep over Asange being an *** and you can't really legitimize anything he says given what his current stance is on America and everything he thinks about our nation...

Trump seems comfortable using anything the guy says to attempt to slap obama and whomever else around on twitter...

Fox is just eating that ***up on interviews with him...

So why is it that some of us now all of a sudden believe every word this guy has to say and don't believe a word our own intelligence communities have to add to the situation? Have they really done so much to lose our trust or are they so unreliable or is it just our own nature to just side with whatever we want to believe in?

The best was when plain apologized to Asange after she lambasted him for awhile for posting some of her hacked emails lol... he's awful and terrible when she did it to her but he's a great man now that he exposed the filthy liberals lol...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-04 12:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump seems comfortable using anything the guy says to attempt to slap obama and whomever else around on twitter...
Of course he is, anything to make Obama and the dems/liberals look bad is a [+] on his book.

Of course they are, because more viewership = more revenue, both immediate and future.

So why is it that some of us now all of a sudden believe every word this guy has to say and don't believe a word our own intelligence communities have to add to the situation?
Who?

Have they really done so much to lose our trust or are they so unreliable or is it just our own nature to just side with whatever we want to believe in?
Welcome to Politics 101. Haven't you figured it out that, by human nature, we are more willing to listen to what we want to hear and less on what we should hear?
By Ramyrez 2017-01-04 12:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I don't like her.

Yes, I gathered. I was asking if there was a particular reason or if it was just one of those random instinctual things.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-04 12:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't particularly enjoy how she acts in films and when I watch her interviews I find her irritating.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-01-04 12:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah.

I like her interviews that I've seen, though I don't go out of my way to track them down; she comes across a bit more genuine than many celebs, for better or worse, and I appreciate that. I think she's fairly par for the course in acting. Good enough, nothing amazing, but that could be parts as much as her ability.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-01-04 13:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

It's interesting to see the different reactions on assanges comments over the hacking... the GOP and Dems seem to be pretty much in lockstep over Asange being an *** and you can't really legitimize anything he says given what his current stance is on America and everything he thinks about our nation...

So why is it that some of us now all of a sudden believe every word this guy has to say and don't believe a word our own intelligence communities have to add to the situation? Have they really done so much to lose our trust or are they so unreliable or is it just our own nature to just side with whatever we want to believe in?

The best was when plain apologized to Asange after she lambasted him for awhile for posting some of her hacked emails lol... he's awful and terrible when she did it to her but he's a great man now that he exposed the filthy liberals lol...

Fleeting memories of fickle people is all that is.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-01-04 13:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't particularly enjoy how she acts in films and when I watch her interviews I find her irritating.

Being pretty isn't acting...it's being pretty !
By fonewear 2017-01-04 13:44:52
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2017-01-04 13:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know what the hunger games is but it says boring and trite.
By fonewear 2017-01-04 13:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds * damn you edit.
By fonewear 2017-01-04 13:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lies you go coal in your Christmas stocking...this post proves it !
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-04 14:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been reading Wikileaks twitter for some months and I've progressively lost more and more respect for them.

I'm all for more honesty and transparency from our governments, but not from them. They should be shutdown, they're not some bastion of morality.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-01-04 14:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

People seem to forget that coal is still useful and that energy doesn't come out of thin air...so over regulating in West Virginian coal country is sorta a bit deal.
At this point coal is useful for Xmas presents and the coal companies employ more lawyers than miners.

Oh come on. The hot air on this obscure forum alone could power a city the size of Tacoma WA.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30