Random Politics & Religion #09

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #09
Random Politics & Religion #09
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-10 19:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was a kid, I had a hickory log with one end whittled down just enough to grip it, that club on top of people thinking I was completely insane stopped most bullying outside of school. In school, I don't remember many bullies.

I do remember a kid trying to body slam me and I kept landing on my feet, he got pissed of and tired and gave up.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-10 19:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me reiterate:
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-10 19:46:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
on top of people thinking I was completely insane
Why do I not doubt this?

Why God why?!?!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-10 19:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Always a classic:

YouTube Video Placeholder
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-10 19:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
on top of people thinking I was completely insane
Why do I not doubt this?

Why God why?!?!
One guy in high school, one of the tough backwoods, backyard wrestling type guys, was scared of me because "he could probably curse me or something!"

It probably had something to do with me hanging out with the emo twins.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-08-10 19:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The only curse an emo kid could put on someone is to force them to listen to Depeche Mode for hours.

That's what happened to me when I was working at Hot Topic and the manager chose all the music.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-10 20:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Spoilers STILL don't work for me King.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-10 20:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
The only curse an emo kid could put on someone is to force them to listen to Depeche Mode for hours.

That's what happened to me when I was working at Hot Topic and the manager chose all the music.
That's actually a fairly bad curse.
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-08-10 20:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Least you might find your own personal Jesus.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-10 20:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually like Depeche Mode. Anyway, in high school, a threesome with a set of emo twins seemed like a good idea. Now, not so much.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-08-10 20:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »

Least you might find your own personal Jesus.
Reach out and touch face.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-10 21:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Istanbul (CNN)Two bomb blasts Wednesday killed at least eight people and injured dozens more in southern Turkey, a senior official said.
One of the explosions targeted a police bus outside Mardin State Hospital in the town of Kiziltepe, on the Turkish border with Syria.

The blast killed three people and wounded at least 30 people -- including five children.
At the same time, a car bomb on a bridge in the nearby city of Diyarbakir killed five people and injured at least 30, said the official, who was not identified per government protocol.
Initial assessments indicate Kurdish militants were behind both attacks, the official said.
By fonewear 2016-08-10 21:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Quote:
Istanbul (CNN)Two bomb blasts Wednesday killed at least eight people and injured dozens more in southern Turkey, a senior official said.
One of the explosions targeted a police bus outside Mardin State Hospital in the town of Kiziltepe, on the Turkish border with Syria.

The blast killed three people and wounded at least 30 people -- including five children.
At the same time, a car bomb on a bridge in the nearby city of Diyarbakir killed five people and injured at least 30, said the official, who was not identified per government protocol.
Initial assessments indicate Kurdish militants were behind both attacks, the official said.

Not saying it's ISIS but it's ISIS.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-10 21:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup, ISIS is really dying now, aren't they?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-10 21:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyday.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-10 21:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-10 21:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't blame me for your ignorance.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-08-10 21:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe read it next time?

Quote:
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-08-10 21:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was in elementary school a few different kids tried picking on me. If I rmember right, it's been quite a while, this one dude in 2nd Grade got all these other kids to surround me at recess to beat me up. It kinda turned into a dusty, dirty free for all wrestling match, and one of my friends came by and pulled me out of it. Took the dude and his cronies a good while to figure out I wasn't there anymore lol.

Same kid tried the same intimidation tactics on me a few weeks later. While he was giving me some speech with his goons standing around, I shot my foot out and kicked him in the balls. He went down to the ground crying, and all his goons went wide eyed and noped away. Didn't have any more problems in school after that.

I think the next bullyish problem I had was some tall early growth spurt guy taking my lunch money in 7th grade. We were standing in line to have our computer class print out assignments graded. We were standing behind some guy who had the teacher completely spacing, I had my lunch money in my hand, jingling the quarters around. The dude was about 5'8 I think? Idk, everyone was taller than me back then, I was barely 5'1, or something. He shoots his hand out, grabs me wrist, and takes my quarters. I say to him, "Give those back, or else." He goes, "Or else what? What are you gonna do about it?" he smirked. I jumped up and punched him in the jaw. He dropped the quarters, and he brought a fist down on my head. We were standing right next to the teacher. The teacher stops spacing when this girl squealed his name. The teacher claimed he didn't see, "The Fight." But he did say that if I wanted to get the tall guy in trouble, I would also get in trouble for fighting. Which made me literally cry, so I took my lunch money back to my seat, and I cried. I wanted that *** to get punished for being an ***, but I couldn't do it without getting myself suspended. Was total ***. But I never had a problem from him again.

High school, similar scenario, kid who rode my bus. He kept shitting on me in gym, talking bad about my sports ability, telling me I was a pussy. Not really bullying I guess, just a bunch of loudmouth troll type ***. I told him to stop or else. Which of course made him say, "Or else what?" I told him I'd beat him up after we got off the bus that afternoon. He didn't stop. We got off the bus. Guy was actually a pretty good fighter, and he got me in a headlock. He brought me to the ground, but I tensed my neck up, and started to stand up and lift him off of me. Right as I started to stand up with him on me, he released me from the headlock and remarked on how stupid this was, and he went home. Never had a problem from him again, and then even had him start acting like we were great friends.

Had my fair share of run ins with other ***, but I always just treated them like I treated my older brother. They start something, I finish it. In fact, my older brother was my everyday bully for most of my life. Probably the one bully I couldn't stop, and for a quite a few years, couldn't really beat up either(not for lack of trying mind you). Guess that's what helped me deal with *** at school and abroad though. Like, you can't really depend on an administration, teacher, boss, parent etc. to really save you or protect you. Gotta take a stand and fight back. Fight dirty if you have to, there's no code of honor for dealing with a bully.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-10 21:33:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe read it next time?

Quote:

He just doesn't know anything, never has. They all look the same, right?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-10 21:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe read it next time?

Quote:
So?

What are you going to say if they change it to a terrorist backed attack?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-10 21:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

He just doesn't know anything, never has.
Hmmm, seems personal.

I would report it, but we all know it will be ignored because it's Vic who said it.

Now, if anyone else, especially Nausi or myself said it, we would have been banned already.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-10 21:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

And what is this ***? But hey, you tried the victim card. Maybe next time.
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2016-08-10 22:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm, seems personal.

I would report it, but we all know it will be ignored because it's Vic who said it.

Now, if anyone else, especially Nausi or myself said it, we would have been banned already.

Report it or don't. Don't whine.

And you're both sniping at each other, so knock it the *** off.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-10 22:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »
Hmmm, seems personal.

Report it or don't. Don't whine.

And you're both sniping at each other, so knock it the *** off.
My report feature seems broken again.

I did report it, but the "reported" message went away.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-10 22:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

This is the same issue I submitted to you on 9/8/15.

So, it's a year old pretty much.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-11 04:24:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
The whole "tell a teacher or adult" thing has always been a crock of ***, particularly at school.

Never works
I tried once in middle school when it first started happening, since apparently I didn't know better. Teacher's reply was to not be a baby and sent me off.

So many *** given I could almost feel them.
[+]
Guide Maker
By Seha 2016-08-11 04:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Assange is now implying that the July 10th death of a DNC staffer may have been due to the staffer being the source for the DNC leaks. The current claim is that the death was the result of a robbery, even though the staffer had his watch and wallet on him.

I hope he has some kind of evidence otherwise it's clear he joined the conspiracy theorist group.

I would think that Assange would know if the staffer was the source or not. When asked specifically if he was indeed the source, Assange said that he does not reveal sources. So yeah, no proof at this point but it's interesting and yet another example of a suspicious death tied to the party of peace, tolerance, and unicorns.
Wikileaks openly offered ransom to anyone who knows more about what happened to the guy.
Btw Wikilicks statement about whether he was an insider:
By fonewear 2016-08-11 06:50:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe read it next time?

Quote:

I don't have time to read it just give me the gist of it !
By fonewear 2016-08-11 06:54:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The real question is how is Hot Topic still in business ?
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55