Random Politics & Religion #08

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #08
Random Politics & Religion #08
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 82 83 84

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-26 19:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
fonewear said: »
Josiahkf said: »
I more shocked that KN is voting for trump than fone is. I thought he had grown a lot differently this past decade.

Fone you're 100% insincere and an expert bullshitter exactly like trump, (not saying they are negative traits, just noticeable online lol) I can't even complain anyway since it's likely just a manufactured online persona like a defence mechanism.

Contrary to popular belief there are people that will vote for Trump that aren't white males etc or whatever his key demographic.
he did get a zero % approval rating with black voters in a poll recently. "Popular belief" looks accurate in this instance.

It has been that way in the Republican party for a long time this isn't something new.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-26 19:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

No, the Republican Party has never gotten a zero percent approval rating for their nominated candidate before.

If I was worried about approval ratings I would never vote for Trump...
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-26 19:20:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I more shocked that KN is voting for trump than fone is. I thought he had grown a lot differently this past decade.

Fone you're 100% insincere and an expert bullshitter exactly like trump, (not saying they are negative traits, just noticeable online lol) I can't even complain anyway since it's likely just a manufactured online persona like a defence mechanism.

Contrary to popular belief there are people that will vote for Trump that aren't white males etc or whatever his key demographic.
he did get a zero % approval rating with black voters in a poll recently. "Popular belief" looks accurate in this instance.
Last I saw, he got roughly 5-7%
By fonewear 2016-07-26 19:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't pay attention to polls or approval ratings.

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2016-07-26 19:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I should stop for now.

I wish you the best of luck with the choices you make señor.

If voting for Trump is the worse thing I've done this year...it's been a good year !
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2016-07-26 19:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I should stop for now.

I wish you the best of luck with the choices you make señor.

If voting for Trump is the worse thing I've done this year...it's been a good year !

From best case scenario to worse:
Nothing > Trump > I'm with her > I'm with her because I don't want to see Trump

I think you're ok
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-26 19:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
This is why I'm getting pissed off at people like Sarah Silverman and even Bernie himself. They're saying that we need to band together to take down Trump, but if that's the only reason to vote for Hillary, that's a gawdawful reason to vote for her. That's like saying that in order to lose weight, I need to take a lot of heroin. I mean sure it'll work, but my body would be ravaged for the rest of my life.
Nonsense, cocaine is MUCH better for taking weight off.

And this lesser of two evils crap IS NOT NEW. The last time there was a major party candidate I wanted to vote for was 1960. And the voting age was 21 at the time. Yes, I volunteered.

[/quote]Bernie supporters have been *** over during the primaries, they've had their voices snuffed out during every Democratic convention and ignored by the media. Hell, the party that they've been a part of has had emails leaked proving that the Democrats have been conspiring against Bernie and his supporters from day one....[/quote]
Again this IS NOT NEW. While no one here save I can remember 1968 and clean for Gene, I do. Look it up.

P. S. things did not go well for Humphrey in that election.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-26 19:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
NOT NEW
That doesn't make it right.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-07-26 19:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

In other words:

YouTube Video Placeholder

Double post because I can't edit.

BASTARDOS!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-26 20:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I've seen some ***in P&R, but there's a meltdown happening here that's pretty epic. I mean, I'm so in awe, I don't even know what to do besides watch.
Let me guess, the DNC?
No, you.

It's like the greatest thing ever. Every thing Trump has done that has any vagueness to it, you say Hillary did it.

Trump insults his way to the Republican presidential nominee, you say Hillary insults her way around. It's beautiful in in a way, the same kind of beautiful as the majestic female angler fish.
A) I'm not having a meltdown. I'm not like Vic.

B) Are you freaking serious? There isn't one thing that Trump is "guilty" of that Clinton isn't also.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-26 20:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting against Clinton.

This is not an election for the "Greater of Two Goods," it's an election of "Lessor of Two Evils." Regardless of who wins, America is ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-26 20:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I've seen some ***in P&R, but there's a meltdown happening here that's pretty epic. I mean, I'm so in awe, I don't even know what to do besides watch.

Happens every day with one of them, last night it was Aman, today is KN and nausi's turn.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-26 20:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, I think the Simpsons predicted this election 20 years too early:

It's either Kang or Kodos, regardless of who wins, we are all doomed...
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-26 20:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ross Perot is still alive go ahead vote for him I dare ya !
By fonewear 2016-07-26 20:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, I think the Simpsons predicted this election 20 years too early:

It's either Kang or Kodos, regardless of who wins, we are all doomed...

Simpsons have literally done everything. Seasons 1-10 are works of art.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-26 20:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

When you have thousands of talking heads on TV repeating hundreds of times everyday that he is racist it starts to sink in. The Democrats have run the most divisive negative campaign that I have ever seen in my lifetime.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-26 20:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting against Clinton....
Why don't you vote FOR Gary Johnson?

Oh right... you have been brainwashed that any vote for a 3rd party candidate is wasted.

As I said.
And this lesser of two evils crap IS NOT NEW.
Its part of how they control you.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-26 20:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh right... you have been brainwashed that any vote for a 3rd party candidate is wasted.

As I said.

It's because a 3rd party is the equivalent of voting for me for President.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-26 20:37:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

When you have thousands of talking heads on TV repeating hundreds of times everyday that he is racist it starts to sink in. The Democrats have run the most divisive negative campaign that I have ever seen in my lifetime.

That or he has spent the last 30 years saying racist, vile things about African American citizens. But sure, make up stuff about the Dems to make yourself feel better.
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
user: Rooks
By Cruz Missive 2016-07-26 20:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

you have been brainwashed that any vote for a 3rd party candidate is wasted.

The electoral college ensures that votes for non-viable candidates are in fact, wasted. You're spending your vote on a statement, when it could be spent voting for a candidate who is at least closer to your values than the opponent.

It'd be nice if independent and third party candidates were viable; they are not, from a pure mathematical standpoint. Calling that "brainwashing" is ridiculous.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-26 20:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
That or he has spent the last 30 years saying racist, vile things about African American citizens. But sure, make up stuff about the Dems to make yourself feel better.
He doesn't have to make up stuff about the Dems to make himself feel better.

Fox "news" does it for him.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-26 20:50:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »
you have been brainwashed that any vote for a 3rd party candidate is wasted.
The electoral college ensures that votes for non-viable candidates are in fact, wasted. You're spending your vote on a statement, when it could be spent voting for a candidate who is at least closer to your values than the opponent.

It'd be nice if independent and third party candidates were viable; they are not, from a pure mathematical standpoint. Calling that "brainwashing" is ridiculous.
If a 3rd party gets 5% of the vote it will no longer be excluded from the presidential debates.

Arranged by the bipartisan committee on presidential debates. The EXPLICITLY bipartisan committee. So Ross Perot will never happen again.

I think getting a third party into those debates is a worthwhile goal in and of itself.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-26 20:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Cruz Missive said: »
It'd be nice if independent and third party candidates were viable; they are not, from a pure mathematical standpoint....
So vote against someone rather than for someone....
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-26 20:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

B) Are you freaking serious? There isn't one thing that Trump is "guilty" of that Clinton isn't also.
Didn't he beat one of his wives?

Checkmate.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-26 21:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

As I said.
If anyone is going to beat Clinton, it's Trump. I rather my vote against Clinton go toward the only person who will beat her. Also, what Rooks said.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-07-26 21:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't he beat one of his wives?

Checkmate.
K, sure.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-26 21:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
I'm not particularly for her, myself. But the Democratic party has integrated quite of few of Sander's stances into her platform. I'm pissed they *** Sander's over, but not so pissed I'm going to go against what Sander's stands for just to "*** the system".

Trump's platform was already nearly "Nuke it from orbit" in my eyes. He now has an incredibly well known bigot for a running VP and some of the Republican party stances he's had integrated into his platform push it well beyond that point.
How can you believe anything associated with her platform? She's a proven pathological liar. I mean she isn't half the liar her husband was. She's not going to feel bad about *** the base over when she needs to. Not one bit.
First Page 2 3 ... 45 46 47 ... 82 83 84