You In Uk And Have Sky. Need Advice ((any One Is Welcome )) VS Virgin

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » You in uk and have sky. need advice ((any one is welcome )) VS virgin
You in uk and have sky. need advice ((any one is welcome )) VS virgin
 Sylph.Taruzard
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2009-10-16 17:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds great, ill come BRD9!
 Asura.Slamm
Server: Asura
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-10-17 07:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Taruzard said:
Slamm said:
your connection speed here with sky depends on the BT line which is usually ***.

was a survey recently and virgin broadband owned all the competitors in speed + service.

i have sky (because they stopped putting cable 2 doors down from me ><) and its alright at best, the tv is good but the internet is meh.

go with virgin

We have sky tv and internet too
Do you ever get your router randomly turning the internet off for like 5 mins?
I get it like 10 times a day usually during party time, or when I have a mule setup for selling my vastly overused spaces of inventory ; ;

nah sounds like a problem with your line, maybe phone up BT and give them a good rant.

bout time they stopped being cheap and gave us all fiber optic cables anyways 200kbps download speed is <too weak>.

my friend lives about 1/2 mile away from me and his is even worse, 5kbps ish (no matter what broadband company he goes with) his line is just awful and they refuse to fix it.
 Sylph.Taruzard
Server: Sylph
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2009-10-17 08:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

:p Its what happens when you get people who can barely speak english running it though >.>