Random Politics & Religion #07

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-28 13:03:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Also, related:

Quote:
A 339-page report released by Democrats on the House Select Committee on Benghazi mentions Donald Trump 23 times.

That total is more than the combined number of references to Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, two of the former Navy SEALs killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks. Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was also killed during the onslaught, is mentioned 85 times in the report, according to Republicans on the Select Committee.

Democrats can't even keep Trump out of a Benghazi report. You can't make this stuff up.

They are scared to death of him.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-28 13:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

You're a true pro at being right, but not for the reasons, nor in the fashion, that you think you are.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-06-28 13:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
This is official? Thor's balls, but who the hell can't merge PDFs in this day and age?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-28 13:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
This is official? Thor's balls, but who the hell can't merge PDFs in this day and age?

They might have to e-mail it to somebody and they don't want to get in trouble doing that. Not now!
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-06-28 13:46:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

They might have to e-mail it to somebody and they don't want to get in trouble doing that. Not now!
Apparently I missed the joke; either at IT/not being able to send PDFs, or the entire Clinton email thing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-28 13:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Government IT can't make good websites either, so I wouldn't be too surprised by anything else they put together.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 13:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I felt the URL was not legit but apparently that's what that committee decided on. Which brings up concerns within itself. Let alone the fact they have click bait partisan headlines on their side bar. Sadly its legit.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-28 13:50:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump has the big-eye but he seems really calm right now. Maybe he toked up before this speech.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-28 14:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently I missed the joke; either at IT/not being able to send PDFs, or the entire Clinton email thing.

Eh. The later was the intent. I'm not particularly inspired today.
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-06-28 14:19:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I felt the URL was not legit but apparently that's what that committee decided on. Which brings up concerns within itself. Let alone the fact they have click bait partisan headlines on their side bar. Sadly its legit.

An inordinate amount of "I don't give a *** about professionalism" is emanating from that site.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-06-28 14:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh. The later was the intent. I'm not particularly inspired today.
As long as you are far afield from insipid, we'll manage.
By Ramyrez 2016-06-28 14:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

An inordinate amount of "I don't give a *** about professionalism" is emanating from that site.

There is just so much wrong with that site I can't even begin. Amazing.

And that's with only a cursory scan of the top page.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 15:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep in mind there are 3 versions of this report floating around.

The version from the Democrats: assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2917673/Report-issued-by-Democrats-on-Benghazi-Committee.pdf

The version the majority of the Republicans agreed on: That's the link Flavin and I posted earlier.

A third version that was not signed off by the GoP members but was drafted by 2 "extremely conservative" is supposedly the most critical and condemning and I'm trying to find its link...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 15:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Nevermind its at the bottom of the GoP page: Proposed additional views:

benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/documents/19%20Jordan%20and%20Pompeo%20Additional%20Views.pdf
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 15:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

They're direct PDF URLs so just copy and paste the viola pdfs in a browser tab
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-28 15:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Gowdits because this "investigation" while it might have had some merit at some point is really just a Clinton witch hunt...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-28 15:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Also, related:

Quote:
A 339-page report released by Democrats on the House Select Committee on Benghazi mentions Donald Trump 23 times.

That total is more than the combined number of references to Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, two of the former Navy SEALs killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks. Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was also killed during the onslaught, is mentioned 85 times in the report, according to Republicans on the Select Committee.

Democrats can't even keep Trump out of a Benghazi report. You can't make this stuff up.

As any rational minded person would.

You know, when a charlatan is about to take the RNC nomination.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-28 15:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

QUICK,

BETTER TALK ABOUT $HILLARY

S H I L L E R Y
S H I L L
H I L L

S M O K E W E E D E V E R Y D A Y
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-28 15:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/28/europe/turkey-istanbul-airport-attacks/index.html

Quote:
-- At least 10 people have been killed and 20 others injured in the attack at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport, Turkey's Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag told CNN.
The two suicide bombers were also killed. Bozdag said one attacker "first opened fire with a Kalashnikov then detonated himself" at the airport entrance.
In total two bombs exploded. One of them was located just outside the terminal on the pavement, the other was at the security gate at the entrance to the airport.
Authorities said no bombs exploded within the airport building itself, according to the minister
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-28 16:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to move the TSA to the curbside.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 16:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

TSA Curb service edition where full body cavity searches are followed up with a complimentary STD test kit.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-28 16:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

So lots of people dead in Turkey.

I'll offer one brief moment of sympathy and prayer....

....before I then wonder how such an act of terrorism was capable in a country that already its citizens from owning semi automatic "assault style" weapons.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-28 17:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope, when I die, however I go, I hope someone running for office or posting on a gaming forum offers an insincere prayer prior to politicizing my death.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 17:14:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
I hope, when I die, however I go, I hope someone running for office or posting on a gaming forum offers an insincere prayer prior to politicizing my death.

Would it make you feel fuzzier inside if the method of death was by suicide bombers and the person wanted to talk about "guns"?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-06-28 17:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Insincere prayers are the only prayers I make!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-28 17:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

oh I forgot, there's no leftist narritive to tell yet, we can be civil about this one.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-28 17:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Would it make you feel fuzzier inside if the method of death was by suicide bombers and the person wanted to talk about "guns"?

Well how is that gun ban working out?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-06-28 17:19:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Update:

Quote:
At least 28 people have been killed and 60 others wounded in a terror attack on Istanbul Ataturk Airport in Turkey, Istanbul Gov. Vasip Sahin told Turkey's state-run news agency TRT.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 17:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Guns and Turks go back like spinal cord and a car seat.

I.e there isn't a gun ban in Turkey.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-06-28 17:27:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Or!
Well being that Anna got blown up and not shot to death, pretty damn well.
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61