First Page 2 3 ... 98 99 100 ... 116 117 118
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-08-09 12:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Gonna enhance my prishe and shove her down my friends list throat. #makeprishegreatagain
I've started forcing Delita down mines, mostly because I don't feel like leveling orlandeau when next batch will probably have Tidus, Queen and Rem for me to level and theres orlandeaus everywhere. Had no other doubles this batch lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-08-09 12:18:17
Link | Quote | Reply

His kit is so awkward, Karma blade is pretty strong as a finisher especially after the first use since it imperils dark 120%, but his mp isn't sustainable so needs to make use of his LB which is thunder... Northern sky and karma both would probably benefit from dual wield too (since second hit on karma would get the imperil) but his traits revolve around DH. I guess falling into the support category and being able to finish every other turn is pretty nice though. Also I got a friend request from a 7 star ramza and felt compelled to accept lol
By clearlyamule 2018-08-09 12:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna enhance my prishe and shove her down my friends list throat.
Shoving 900 year old lolis down people's throats? Pretty sure that's crime

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2018-08-10 04:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Did 2 10+1 on the 5% got my 6th Raegen but my 2nd pull was 3 rainbows my 3rd Barb and 2 of the banner rainbow not bad at all.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-08-10 06:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

The Dollet exploration is stupid easy. My 800ish atk 7* Lightning with no tmr bonus could have soloed it with crushing blow. Olive completely rapes it.
I saw "Machine" and "weak to lightning" and thought "Oh sweet child, you're in the wrong neighborhood."

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2018-08-13 22:26:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope Prishe get some Global EX love, I have 3 of her.
By Odin.Kuroganashi 2018-08-15 14:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Guys,
I have made a channel to post FFBE Guides and videos, It is still in its infancy, however, I would really appreciate if you could take a look at it, and help me grow my channel by subscribing and sharing with others.

It really would help me a lot if you could.

My Channel is:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kuroganashi

Thank you so much.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-08-15 17:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Gonna enhance my prishe and shove her down my friends list throat. #makeprishegreatagain
I've started forcing Delita down mines, mostly because I don't feel like leveling orlandeau when next batch will probably have Tidus, Queen and Rem for me to level and theres orlandeaus everywhere. Had no other doubles this batch lol
I have Rems to pull this one off..............
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-08-16 09:05:51
Link | Quote | Reply

It kinda makes me sad that all the "steward" characters so far have just been 3 or 4 stars. They're a neat group of characters and so far only Lexa has much use.

Also 10 UoC tickets from the new log in bonus... Will have decisions to make soon.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2018-08-16 10:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It kinda makes me sad that all the "steward" characters so far have just been 3 or 4 stars. They're a neat group of characters and so far only Lexa has much use.

Also 10 UoC tickets from the new log in bonus... Will have decisions to make soon.

10? O.o holy crud xD hmm so many choices /dies from brain overload
 Asura.Napoooooo
user: Napolean
By Asura.Napoooooo 2018-08-16 10:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately it looks like it takes 10 of those UoC tickets to actually use a select 5* unit summon :(

10 free 5* units would've been great!

edit: Now I wonder, is it better to get an Orlandeau or Olive with my free summon since they are both stuck at 6*?
 Phoenix.Erics
Server: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-08-16 11:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

finally an augmenting campaign for main swords i use like onion sword and the omega weapon(ff13)
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-08-16 11:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

It is 10 tickets to get one yeah, same as they have it in JP. They also can get 2 tickets every king mog but the second is expensive, not sure what else they come from.

Asura.Napoooooo said: »
edit: Now I wonder, is it better to get an Orlandeau or Olive with my free summon since they are both stuck at 6*?
Orlandeau get's outdated pretty fast from what I've heard so idk that he'd be a good choice, no idea about Olive. I want to get CG Nichol because he still eludes me but also debating saving them for now till I have a really strong unit I could 7 star or finish STMR with it.

Phoenix.Erics said: »
finally an augmenting campaign for main swords i use like onion sword and the omega weapon(ff13)
I got attack +15% and HP +15% on fixed dice so far... have lots of stuff to try to augment this round.
 Asura.Napoooooo
user: Napolean
By Asura.Napoooooo 2018-08-16 11:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Orlandeau get's outdated pretty fast from what I've heard so idk that he'd be a good choice, no idea about Olive. I want to get CG Nichol because he still eludes me but also debating saving them for now till I have a really strong unit I could 7 star or finish STMR with it.

Thanks for that, I'll probably end up keeping it for a while hoping with lucky pulls and waiting around to see what comes next (and burn it when I'm drunk and be pissed off when I can't find it the next day...)
By clearlyamule 2018-08-16 11:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It is 10 tickets to get one yeah, same as they have it in JP. They also can get 2 tickets every king mog but the second is expensive, not sure what else they come from.
3 now and occasionally get some from other things but that's not as consistent from what I've read

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-08-16 11:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it? I know the 2 step up summons force the ones we have now but I didn't see anything about UoC being limited to them.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-08-16 11:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope they're wrong because my *** just died. I'm not really sure who'd I'd care too much about from the current 7 stars.
By clearlyamule 2018-08-16 11:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope they're wrong because my *** just died. I'm not really sure who'd I'd care too much about from the current 7 stars.
Someone who really wanted certain TMRs or maybe a mustache ride?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2018-08-16 16:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't know for sure if the exact tickets will be useable outside of this specific summon right? Might go for a second luneth or a 3rd lightning so I can be half way to her stmr
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-08-16 18:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Nalu from ex 3* ticket. Alrighty then
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-08-16 19:28:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
Nalu from ex 3* ticket. Alrighty then
I got a second merc ramza from mine which made me feel better about my tank situation looking forward. I've gotten 2 5 stars from the ex tickets they've given this month and none from the 5% free summon lol.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-08-16 19:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been riding the same tanks for a while now, perhaps it's time for a new one, for the record I generally roll with.

Physical tank: WoL
Magic tank: Chow
Provoke tank: VoE if 100% evasion isn't an option, WoL if physical cover is needed and Noctis if 100% evasion is since he gets counters for limit crystals and a bit of extra damage.

What are the top tanks right now anyway? I know Awakened Rain looks snazzy and I see a lot of people using Basch.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2018-08-16 20:16:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Chow is a great Magic Cover tank no doubt, I have no experience with him. Both 4* Cover mages work well as Magic tanks too, I forget their names but they're less useful than Chow.

A.Rain is a magical cover/counter tank with some damage potential. Don't own him so IDR if he's better than Chow or not.

Basch is a Physical and Magical cover tank with access to Powerful(Ish) Break in the form of a 45% AoE Atk/Mag and Def/Mdef break, as well as 50% single target breaks of each stat.

Wilhelm is the go-to Physical Provoke tank at 6* If you're not going Evade route, and the Go-To Physical everything tank at 7*. Wilhelm is insane. He also comes with support buffs (I believe 80%DEF/SPI and 50%ATK/MAG with a LB Stone increase after enhancements). IDK what else his 7* Kit gets outside his Cover Tank.

Ramza is a very nice Provoke tank, I don't know much on him other than that he's garbage without his enhancements.
First Page 2 3 ... 98 99 100 ... 116 117 118