Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 83 84 85 ... 116 117 118
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-06-06 08:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Another raid rerun next week that isn't even an old one.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-06 10:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

And they immediately take back Rydia's dual esper ability. gg gumi
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-06-07 16:39:07
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »

To be honest it wouldn't have been that useful anyway. Don't get why she gets an eidolon bomb though. What's it do, summon Postman Cecil to deliver a package?
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-06-08 03:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

8 tickets netted me 3 rainbows. Ramza x2 and Delita. Brings my Ramza count to 4 and Delita count to 5 or 6 ; ;
By clearlyamule 2018-06-08 11:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »

To be honest it wouldn't have been that useful anyway. Don't get why she gets an eidolon bomb though. What's it do, summon Postman Cecil to deliver a package?
Too soon man too soon!

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
8 tickets netted me 3 rainbows. Ramza x2 and Delita. Brings my Ramza count to 4 and Delita count to 5 or 6 ; ;
33 tickets to get a full event team... with 3 of them being Edwards lol. wtf <1/6 being on banner. 2 rainbows though... and one was a duplicate Beatrix. Whatever got Rydia. Avoided Bad bro
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-06-09 08:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I spent a bunch of tickets yesterday and got only 1 yang, did an 11 pull today because I want quite a few things this event and got another yang, 2 edwards, gladio and a second elfreeda. I'm good with this.

Also Wind resist + evastion Tidus can solo legendary, it just takes a bit lol

Edit: set mine up for it if that would be helpful for anyone, minus the sahagan can keep his LB and jecht shot up to speed it up some... can't help with the no death mission unless you have a unit hide every turn.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-06-09 12:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

4th Elfreeda. Pls
By clearlyamule 2018-06-09 15:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Rydia pretty good for the event too. A couple of high mag DC tornado casters do quite a bit of work.

So is it just mean or does the Kings knight banner feel kind of lack luster outside of maybe pulling for a set of Kalivas for mag TDH build?
By Ciri Zireael 2018-06-09 15:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Barusa isn't terrible and Kaliva's TMR is unique. Ray Jack's TMR isn't bad either and he's actually not that bad himself honestly.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-09 15:51:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Well yeah that's why I said lackluster and not terrible lol. Kaliva is the only thing I can really think that I'd actually use... over stuff that already easily have gotten anyways. Well maybe 1 dino dude TMR. Also just want a dino dude
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-06-09 16:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I spent some tickets on the ff4 banner, got Kain, maybe I'm using him wrong but so far he's very underwhelming.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-06-09 17:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

ENhanced Barusa's more or less the best non-5* physical cover tank available atm
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-06-09 17:25:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tydis said: »
I spent some tickets on the ff4 banner, got Kain, maybe I'm using him wrong but so far he's very underwhelming.
Pretty sure his only real positives are his TM and that sonic thrust gives him force dodge x2 which makes him a bit more durable than others when you don't have physical cover.
By Ciri Zireael 2018-06-09 18:29:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Pretty sure his only real positives are his TM and that sonic thrust gives him force dodge x2 which makes him a bit more durable than others when you don't have physical cover.

Seeing this makes me realize he's strictly worse than Folhen, and that's really upsetting.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-09 21:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »

Seeing this makes me realize he's strictly worse than Folhen, and that's really upsetting.
What do you expect. He always betrays us in the end
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-06-10 06:59:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry I ruined anything positive about him : (

So is it just mean or does the Kings knight banner feel kind of lack luster outside of maybe pulling for a set of Kalivas for mag TDH build?
It's just regular DH not TDH unless the description is just off... If it was magic TDH I'd totally pull for 1 or 2 of him for Lunera since she caps her % boost so easy, but she uses her bow so doesn't get nice things.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-06-10 07:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Gumi ruined the positive stuff with ADK. They just omit important info with their claims, like it won't make a perfect chain cuz movement or some ***.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-11 10:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just regular DH not TDH unless the description is just off... If it was magic TDH I'd totally pull for 1 or 2 of him for Lunera since she caps her % boost so easy, but she uses her bow so doesn't get nice things.
Er yeah you right. And it's unstackable arg. Gunna be hard to make up for no offhand rod

CG Cid looking nice though
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2018-06-11 11:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Er yeah you right. And it's unstackable arg. Gunna be hard to make up for no offhand rod

You mean Veritas of the Dilf

You'd probably get a gain off it if you use accessories that give magic + instead of %, it covers half a rod on it's own then milk 20-40 out of the body+head slots. Would mainly be good for units that only use rod and don't DW a sword for letters and arms.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-11 12:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

You mean Veritas of the Dilf

You'd probably get a gain off it if you use accessories that give magic + instead of %, it covers half a rod on it's own then milk 20-40 out of the body+head slots. Would mainly be good for units that only use rod and don't DW a sword for letters and arms.
Lmao not sure I'd go that far.

Doing some quick math even going all out equip + would be a bit worse unless the unit already had some mag DH assuming you have Genji for DW even without L&A unless you are running into caps. So guess it's nice since I only have 1 Genji.
 Shiva.Alistrianna
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2018-06-11 15:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Pulled PS Rydia off the raid 4 star ticket reward. Done with this banner now!
By Ciri Zireael 2018-06-11 16:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Pulled a second Ray Jack trying for a second Kaliva!.....

:(
By clearlyamule 2018-06-11 16:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Pulled a second Ray Jack trying for a second Kaliva!.....

:(
Is this one of those weird can't get off banner banners?

Threw 4 4* tickets at it and got 2 Kaliva 2 Barusa. Meanwhile did a bunch on the ff2 banner and was like 80% off banner lol.
By Ciri Zireael 2018-06-11 16:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You can very much so get off banner units. Think I used around 12 4* tickets that I had and got 1 Kaliva and 3 Barusa and Ray Jack.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-11 16:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Whelps RNG is a harsh mistress I guess. Wish they'd do banners like that. Or at the very least make it so the rainbows are 100% on banner like they did that one time a couple months back
 Phoenix.Erics
Server: Phoenix
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2018-06-11 18:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

In the last 2 weeks i got like 8 rainbows but none since new banner started. im just using whats available from events and havent even got an on banner unit from the ray jack one yet. Seems i had a luck streak but its over now.
By Ciri Zireael 2018-06-11 19:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm very cautiously optimistic that we'll get 7* Ray Jack and even less so that it won't be hot trash.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2018-06-12 13:51:16
Link | Quote | Reply

What's this!?!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 83 84 85 ... 116 117 118