Random Politics & Religion #02

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #02
Random Politics & Religion #02
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 10:54:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Seen people enraged at him even visiting.

All I know is that jagoff Trump was in Pittsburgh last night making traffic terrible for things that matter.

And that thing that mattered -- speaking of NY values -- was the Penguins dropping the NY Rangers in Game 1 of their playoff series.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-14 10:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
All I know is that jagoff Trump was in Pittsburgh last night making traffic terrible for things that matter.

Yeah, Screw the Highest Position in our Country. I've got to get to the Strip Club!
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »

Yeah, Screw the Highest Position in our Country. I've got to get to the Strip Club!

Screwing it is exactly what Trump would do if elected.

He's a waste of life and a waste of time.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-14 11:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile Kasich hopes someone will remember he's still in the run.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

For the record, he referenced "bringing Joe Paterno back" and basically just repeated a bunch of BS "bringing jobs back to Pittsburgh" that Toomey barfs out too.

They're not going to do a damn thing. They're going to repeat the same BS to appeal to the poor, uneducated workers who don't know any better than to believe the lies of the rich and powerful.

Meanwhile Pittsburgh is constantly rated among the best places to move for young professionals.

Trump and the more traditional republicans spewing the same nonsense are living in the past. The steel and coal industries are on their way out and anyone with a clue doesn't want them back.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-14 11:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Screwing it is exactly what Trump would do if elected.

He's a waste of life and a waste of time.

So is Obama, Hillary, and Bernie. Your point?

Yeah people don't have lives. Thanks Alti.
Bernie and Hillary supporters literally cause riots and you people are complaining about Trump...

Wow.
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Meanwhile Kasich hopes someone will remember he's still in the run.

Don't worry. Brokered convention is coming and I suspect that even if he doesn't end up with the nod, he'll come out looking pretty good on the political stage.
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama, Hillary, Bernie -- even that dipshit Cruz -- at least would be trying to do what they think is right in that position. Even if they're dead wrong.

Trump would do what's right for Trump. Which is massively different.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-14 11:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama, Hillary, Bernie -- even that dipshit Cruz -- at least would be trying to do what they think is right in that position. Even if they're dead wrong.

Like? What is right for Trump?

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-14 11:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The steel and coal industries are on their way out and anyone with a clue doesn't want them back.

Yeah, why do we need metal and heat anyways. Overrated!

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The steel and coal industries are on their way out and anyone with a clue doesn't want them back.

Yeah, why do we need metal and heat anyways. Overrated!

Yeah. Let's bring this back, shall we?

Quote:
In this archival photograph from 1944, the clock at right center shows a quarter to noon, but in downtown Pittsburgh, Pa., residents walked in artificially lighted streets when one of the heaviest smogs in the city's history blanketed the town. Today, only two Pa. cities have air quality that is average or above average compared to other U.S. cities.(AP File Photo/Walter Stein)
By Altimaomega 2016-04-14 11:11:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgot to add Bush and everyone else onto that list.
It being Bushes fault is given. I think we have all accepted that.

Meanwhile in the present:

What about Trump supporters?
What about them?

Since when are Hilary supporters crazy?
/laugh
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of coal and the Penguins, it's bad enough *** Consol has its name ejaculated all over the new Arena and I have to watch their *** commercials tell lies and half-truths during games.

It's like 24-7 GOP lobbying around here with all the commercials panning to the uneducated about how great coal and natural gas are, and shouldn't we just go back to tearing up the state for these resources to fill the pockets of some executives so the working man can earn a pittance?
By Altimaomega 2016-04-14 11:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

picture from 1944 since it hasn't happened since then

Need I say more..
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:14:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Like? What is right for Trump?

What is right for Trump? Screwing over the companies he owns and bailing on them when the time is right for him? Something he's done repeatedly?
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:14:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Need I say more..

Today, only two Pa. cities have air quality that is average or above average compared to other U.S. cities

Today, only two Pa. cities have air quality that is average or above average compared to other U.S. cities
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-04-14 11:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

about how great coal and natural gas are, and shouldn't we just go back to tearing up the state for these resources

Umm. They are pretty great.. They literally make civilization happen. Do we need to "tear up the state". I'm sure a better way can be found.
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me emphasize that some more.

A mostly-rural state has air quality commensurate with smog-blasting metropolises.

Yeah.

Totally awesome.
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

about how great coal and natural gas are, and shouldn't we just go back to tearing up the state for these resources

Umm. They are pretty great.. They literally make civilization happen. Do we need to "tear up the state". I'm sure a better way can be found.

Yeah. A better way can be found.

It's called turning our back on fossil fuels.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-14 11:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Need I say more..

What other U.S. cities? I highly doubt they are large.
By Altimaomega 2016-04-14 11:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah. A better way can be found.

It's called turning our back on fossil fuels.

I'm actually all for it. But what are we going to use?

I'm talking right now! Not 10-30-50 years from now!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-14 11:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

In news no one of you cares about there's a referendum on sunday here about the continuation of fracking near our coasts beyond the end of the current terms. And Renzi is inciting people to not go to vote so that the drills can keep fracking away until the end of times. But he says he totally doesn't care about the oil lobbies!

Yeah, totally.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-14 11:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Nuclear is a current option.

It's not ideal, but it's damn sure cleaner as we work toward something even better.

Here's the thing. If you force these coal and gas companies to pay good wages/benefits to employees and provide safe working conditions, you'll see the fervor for these fuel sources dry up pretty quick...
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40