Reisenjima T1/T2 Low Man Strats

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Escha » Reisenjima T1/T2 low man strats
Reisenjima T1/T2 low man strats
By lhova 2016-02-16 17:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just really surprised that the bg info pages don't show fight strats like the old ffxicyclepedia did. Again it's hard with pugs cause most will quit if you lose. I figured the group that I had would've been able to handle all the t1s but we didn't factor strat before pop.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2016-02-16 18:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
How come SCH solo is being mentioned over and over again in this thread when OP is clearly BLU?

Also I believe OP is looking for efficient strat to kill NM fast and farm stuff repeatedly, not zombie everything to death on SCH which takes..... forever?

(The time you spend on solo kist on sch, you could probably kill kist more than 4 times with a party of 4)

How many times did u kill kist? Giving advice when you arent playing the game isnt cool.
By ibm2431 2016-02-16 19:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Been doing these with a BLU friend, with me 2boxing GEO and WHM. I'll add a few notes:

Selkit:
You probably want at least two of August, Gessho, and Amchuchu. With two tank trusts you don't need to rely on shadows, just cure bombs. Iroha II (or any WS-happy Trust) can also help with causing it to Hell Scissors instead of its other, nastier TP moves. Also, while Hell Scissors itself doesn't kill, strong poison while you're in critical HP does. With how fast it can spam TP moves, it's perfectly possible to still have the poison on right before it brings the tank to critical HP via Scissors, killing said tank on the very next tick before the WHM can pop Esuna (its AoEs are at least 40'; run Afflatus Misery if you're not a Yagrush). For that reason, I highly, highly recommend one of the GEO bubbles being Geo-Regen (Accession + Regen IV helps too). Sure, you kill it faster with an attack bubble, but our 60% win rate jumped up to 100% the moment I started using Regen instead of Frailty.

Zduhac:
We only fought this once, but near the end we must have really ticked it off, because it was spamming 1k AoEs every 5 seconds. However, we were able to RR and take down the last 11% with everyone weakened with no further deaths. Bolster probably helped. Just know that it goes crazy near the end (or there's some rage mechanic similar to Oryx).

Oryx:
BGwiki makes it sound scary, but it really isn't. It is incredibly annoying with the Paralyze and Silence spam, though. Your biggest threat is running out of time due to constant Amnesia. Will definitely want to run Baramnesia.

Belphegor:
A human WHM (assuming you're still a Blank Gazing BLU) makes this fight mostly trivial. Divine Caress + Accession + Silena will protect your front-line from Silence Seal until Divine Caress is available for use again. Hadal Summons can one-shot tanks, especially if you haven't cured the Curse from Envoutement (not listed on BGwiki). Even then, Hadal Summons can still kill, so I highly recommend both August and Amchuchu. It is possible to Silence him, but requires good gear, both magic accuracy bubbles, and luck. Advise against trying. Just switch to Indi-Fade or something for the last 10% Chainspell Firaga spam.

Sang Buaya:
Silence it. Kill it. If you can't Silence it, don't attack from behind. This is probably the easiest T1, especially for BLU.
[+]
 Sylph.Kikkilatzi
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Kikkilatzi 2016-02-16 20:29:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Selkit - u can force this NM to only do Hell Scissors. Use trusts which have attacks that are considered as WS. Balamor, Teodor and Arciela for this fight + Ulmia + Healer Trust if you are soloing.
By RolandJ 2016-02-16 21:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kikkilatzi said: »
Selkit - u can force this NM to only do Hell Scissors. Use trusts which have attacks that are considered as WS. Balamor, Teodor and Arciela for this fight + Ulmia + Healer Trust if you are soloing.

Edit: If you use GEO debuff bubbles on Selkit he can't be WS locked. I just observed someone else solo'n it with the WS lock working, so it must have been different for me because I had started using a GEO to duo it with. I should test him with a GEO using only party-buff bubbles.

Oryx can be killed in less than 2mins BLU/war + GEO/whm. Barparalyzra, Barblizzara, indi-attunement, geo-fury(blaze of glory), indi-fade(entrust). Be sure to silena/paralyna the blu and whm trusts. CDC him while infront of him until you break his horn, then you should start doing 10-18k per CDC for 20k+ lights and so he starts going down fast. It is easy to sidestep his moves in order to avoid amnesia; if you have hate just start strafing if he readies a move. Be sure not to use debuff bubbles; they make him ignore hate.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-16 22:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
How come SCH solo is being mentioned over and over again in this thread when OP is clearly BLU?

Also I believe OP is looking for efficient strat to kill NM fast and farm stuff repeatedly, not zombie everything to death on SCH which takes..... forever?

(The time you spend on solo kist on sch, you could probably kill kist more than 4 times with a party of 4)

How many times did u kill kist? Giving advice when you arent playing the game isnt cool.

Hi stranger! Trolling ppl who just tries to help isn't cool.

I've kill it 5 times I think, thanks stranger. This is the last time I'm replying to your troll comment. Instead of trolling other on forum repeatly and hijack others thread, you should maybe offer more constructive advice. I don't know you anyways. Feel free not to use my advice if you don't like it, it's not like I lose gil if you prefer to kill NM using slower zombie DoT way. You know, ppl could choose not to share anything instead of spending time to type on the forum and got trolled by people like you.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-16 23:30:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lhova said: »
I'm just really surprised that the bg info pages don't show fight strats like the old ffxicyclepedia did. Again it's hard with pugs cause most will quit if you lose. I figured the group that I had would've been able to handle all the t1s but we didn't factor strat before pop.

Did you ask friends or lsmate for strat? A lot of info about FFXI, such as how to kill NM or gear jobs, are shared within connections in game instead of wiki and forum online. I recalled I mostly rely on LS back in 75 era for COP and BCNM strategies since I didn't use forum back then.Few people in FFXI community will pop on forum and share info, but mostly NM strategies like this are shared between friends and lsmate.

I would suggest asking friend and lsmate for more practical strat, because other strategies may not be suitable for you due to everyone has access to different jobs and gear lv varies. But others tend to offer advice that works best for them, which may not be best for others. For example, dispel isn't needed on corse, but if your group can't kill fast enough then you may need it. So your pt setup would be different depending on whether you need it or not.

It's really hard to list one strat that works for every group tbh. But if you ask friend or ls, they may know strat that works best for you.
 Ragnarok.Priestsan
By Ragnarok.Priestsan 2016-02-17 10:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi stranger! Trolling ppl who just tries to help isn't cool.

I've kill it 5 times I think, thanks stranger. This is the last time I'm replying to your troll comment. Instead of trolling other on forum repeatly and hijack others thread, you should maybe offer more constructive advice. I don't know you anyways. Feel free not to use my advice if you don't like it, it's not like I lose gil if you prefer to kill NM using slower zombie DoT way. You know, ppl could choose not to share anything instead of spending time to type on the forum and got trolled by people like you.

No you are mistaken, im not trolling you but making it look clear that you give "general" advice, this mob just happens to be weak to darkness.

You dont take into consideration the first move of kist which will stun/poison the entire party unless u vex/attunement but since you are "playing" im sure u knew, after that yea, if everyone brought antidotes THEN you can start what u said, otherwise u have the SCH wasting more time on light arts-addenda white removing it (because if u want apu to do that, you'll be dead in those magic 30 secs u say).

Lets be generous and say the blm or the geo came sub whm or the cor gimping his/her own dmg, that's even more downtime but ok, after initial move from kist lets say geo does what u said, sch does distortion because of course everyone has to know this and then you the cor doesnt fail to do the 200k dmg.

You just dont see how misleading your info is because you didnt play the whole escha event, i've been back to ragnarok since may 2015 from a 2 year break and i didnt see you shouting, or in a city or anything, you just dont play and give "advice" based on what other people post/videos you watch, this is a fact.

And ppl often dont believe what you say (look at the other thread where basically every1 was "trolling" you as you say) because they've done the stuff and u dont so you just imagine the outcome, i've seen golden kist wipe elite groups here in ragna in little over minute so "that easy" cant be.

Now for the OP and in order as i see them in bg-wiki:

Belphegor: I've done this one with a blu friend + me on bst and amchuchu, gessho, apu and the cardian, blu basically blank gazes mementos while i do the work with randy, another way we've done helping a friend that came back to the game recently was thf geo bst same tank trusts and apu, for this way i save super revi for the last 10% so i can spam ready moves be4 it trashes us.

Done it also with a pt of 6 with blu (same role) bst bst geo whm pld, thing dies super fast this way.

Crom: Done it bst + geo (frailty) august amchuchu apu and seltheus, basically put the pet behind and razor it to death. Another way i've done solo is just sch with fire magic/dots to speed it up, still kinda low. Another way was with an aegis pld, whm, 2 sch blm and geo, basically manaburn it with fire MBs, dies fast.

Dolores: I've tried this BST way and it basically destroys pets so the only reliable way i've killed it is with a pld whm (sch works too) geo sch blm x2 (or sch x2 and 1 blm, can exchange around nukers), pld stay in 1 side and the nukers directly behind, close to her, every1 brings panacea because the first nukes she will turn sometimes and put several enfeebles on the target, just panacea it (she wont do it after u proc). Pld uses fealty so he/she doesnt get charmed and super revi to have it ready if she's not dead by then. We used thunder skillchains but fire works too.

Golden kist: 2 ways for this (after failing miserably a bajillion times), first one involves 4 BST SCH GEO and an outside cor, the cor replaces the sch pre-pop for drachen and beast roll (can be companions if all bsts are geared good), after that he disbands and sch joins, the geo does vex and attunement, entrust frailty to the BST that pops (this is after the fight starts), sch's role is to keep ppl alive with regen 5, poisona, barwatera and barpoisonra but also to nuke the element strong to what kist nukes after the 2h animation (this will remove the zombie). BSTs at start, engage pets after the stun > antidote to be faster and run wild+spur and go spammy on it, theta as needed and 1 thing i recommend is poison buffer, after u start the zerg just use it and gives 1 minute of poison inmunity, less load for the SCH.

Another strat invoved 3 blm, sch, geo and august, basically pop > wait for stun to wear and engage august, antidote then geo puts the bubbles (at least 1 for mab), after that sch does gravitation and the blms death it down, sch also helix it. It will be dead in 2-3 volleys max depending on the blms.

Kabhanda: Done it with a pt of 4 bst pld and geo (the pld was terribad tho), basically zerg it down with frailty up, be sure to give your back to it because deathly glare will 1-shot u, if u can heel your pet if you have hate then that's better, otherwise you'll have to recast pet, the BSTs position in different directions.

Also did it recently geo bst thf and used the same strategy, 2 tank trusts + apu and thf geo friends and me bst, it went kinda messy but we managed to do it in the end.

Gomberry: Done it with bst x3 cor geo pld (again bad pld), basically pop and wait for utsusemi, it will call clones so we used bertha/xerin here, tegmina will remove clones and stagger him so its basically an easy way after that, zerg it down np, beast/companions and frailty unless somehow u need acc on the pets, the make the geo do indi-torpor (but shouldnt be needed).

Oryx: Done this with bst x3 sch cor pld (bad pld again and again),
for this one we put each tiger in 1 direction so the lance move will hit only 1 (it does a sucky amnesia), this one is slower since it has some build up -dt unless u break the horn with crit stuff but its still doable, sch regen5 and k eep every1 working, beast-companions if acc lets you. If your pld is good then the fight is much easier since that means less time with amnesia on pets. Dont use geo bubbles close to it because it swaps target randomly.

Sabo royal: For this one we basically zerg it down, only danger comes if u let it do the ???? needle that comes after 4k but other than that, its pretty easy. It can breakga so beware.

Sang buaya: I've done this one alone as sch with august/amchu, apu arciela and seltheus, basically silence it if u can or just nuke it down with wind, doesnt last long. Also duoed it with a geo friend or did in a group, its the easiest of all but remember that if u are in a group, it resets hate so beware.

Selkit: Done it with several BSTs and geo or just me as bst, geo and thf (the last time helping a friend), key here is to spam ready moves so it just uses hell scissors, if u are alone just call august and another trust to bounce hate and it will be ok, very easy.

Taelmoth: Last time helping the friend i've mentioned was pretty basic, call 2 tank trusts and apu (we were 3, bst geo thf), it counters with retribution every time u ready move so dont use food, key here is after inmortal mind it will AL so take care after that, it can and will 1-shot tanks with bloodrake, once AL ends its pretty easy, i used run wild for this one to speed it up.

Zduhac: Done it with bst strat bst x3 sch geo pld, basically ready it move to death with frailty up, it does several aoes so take care when the hp is low, it also has a silencega move. Another way i've done it is with MB way using sch x2 geo x2 cor and pld, use distortion and ice MBs to tear it down, its much safer this way.

P.S.: Also this isnt personal, i just see you giving wrong info most of the time, getting pwnd left and right then backing down on your own words to look nice and this isnt cool, and man skip the PMs since as i said, this isnt personal.

EDIT: this is phuoc lol, alt account (just to clarify)
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
user: Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2016-02-17 11:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Priestsan said: »
Belphegor: I've done this one with a blu friend + me on bst and amchuchu, gessho, apu and the cardian, blu basically blank gazes mementos while i do the work with randy, another way we've done helping a friend that came back to the game recently was thf geo bst same tank trusts and apu, for this way i save super revi for the last 10% so i can spam ready moves be4 it trashes us.

Done it also with a pt of 6 with blu (same role) bst bst geo whm pld, thing dies super fast this way.

Gomberry: Done it with bst x3 cor geo pld (again bad pld), basically pop and wait for utsusemi, it will call clones so we used bertha/xerin here, tegmina will remove clones and stagger him so its basically an easy way after that, zerg it down np, beast/companions and frailty unless somehow u need acc on the pets, the make the geo do indi-torpor (but shouldnt be needed).

Both of these can be silenced (done it on GEO) but not exactly easy from what I've seen even with focus, so don't rely on it. Although it makes the fight laughable.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-17 13:03:33
Link | Quote | Reply

You dont take into consideration the first move of kist which will stun/poison the entire party unless u vex/attunement but since you are "playing" im sure u knew, after that yea, if everyone brought antidotes THEN you can start what u said, otherwise u have the SCH wasting more time on light arts-addenda white removing it (because if u want apu to do that, you'll be dead in those magic 30 secs u say).

Lets be generous and say the blm or the geo came sub whm or the cor gimping his/her own dmg, that's even more downtime but ok, after initial move from kist lets say geo does what u said, sch does distortion because of course everyone has to know this and then you the cor doesnt fail to do the 200k dmg.

You just dont see how misleading your info is because you didnt play the whole escha event, i've been back to ragnarok since may 2015 from a 2 year break and i didnt see you shouting, or in a city or anything, you just dont play and give "advice" based on what other people post/videos you watch, this is a fact.

And ppl often dont believe what you say (look at the other thread where basically every1 was "trolling" you as you say) because they've done the stuff and u dont so you just imagine the outcome, i've seen golden kist wipe elite groups here in ragna in little over minute so "that easy" cant be.

Funny thing is that I logged on 4~8hr ago earlier, and stayed on for at least 6hr straight camping you, and was looking for you just so that I can show you how it's done, and you weren't on either. And you're almost never on when I was on(or "at work" when I sent tell), I guess we just don't exist in each other's world? In fact I even try to send an pm to you about this and you purposely ignored it, which all give me an impression that you're either trolling or have an issue with me.

Atm you're so dead set that my strat is somehow "wrong" because of this, so everything I said, you just try to find flaws in it. Even though I answered your question or kills done(idk why I even bother tbh, apparently you'd just ignore it anyways), you still try to find flaws in it, because apparently you have some sort of issue with me.

I didn't offer details about how to deal with stun/poison because so does everyone else who claims SCH can solo. Those who claiming SCH can solo didn't say anything useful except "Hiep/mischief can do it" and "zombie". Funny thing is that you didn't bash their strategy and choose to bash mine on purpose.

But if you want to know solution, have someone that isn't going to start SC pop so hate is on popper which makes SC easier to start. You can ignore stun. Use temp item to remove poison. I suspect poison buffer can block it too.

Anyways, I'm done replying to your comment for real, unless you want to focus on strat discussion instead of myself. Sometimes I wonder why I bother wasting a good evening to log on just to camp ppl like you, who choose to ignore everything I said repeatedly and all you ever do is find flaws in my comment because you're so dead set that it's "wrong".

Also since you brought up the other thread, I'll just reply here. No one is "trolling", they're just not aware of that some jobs can savage blade with 1000+ tp bonus, (which is made close to 3000 tp with multiple attack proc), so they thought I savage blade at 2000+ tp. But at least they didn't bash it because questioning how much tp on WS is a legit concern, unlike you who purposely picked every comment that I made on this website and try to find flaws in it, but not flaws in other's comment.

Either way, if you think I'm "imagining" that savage blade can avg 15~20k in escha in 1000+ tp bonus/temps/buffs on T1, or kist is better to be killed with darkness SC+mb, feel free not to use this advice, and feel free not to take it seriously for w/e reason. Again, it's not like I lose 100m every time you choose to use a different strat. It's your time, your pt, not mine. Someone asked a question, and I simply shared a strategy. You don't need to use it, and you don't need to believe it could work. It's not my business nor responsibility if you don't use it anyways. I just find it hilarious that ppl nowadays are so demanding toward strategies shared on internet that they choose to troll/deny those who choose to share, instead of one simple "thank you" or at least "I'll try it and see if it works".

Either way, I'll stop sharing strategy on this website altogether since almighty phuoc ask me me not to post anything relate to FFXI. Sorry for the op, but at least he can use phuoc's strategy!
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2016-02-17 13:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny thing is that I logged on 4~8hr ago earlier, and stayed on for at least 6hr straight camping you
[...]
Sometimes I wonder why I bother wasting a good evening to log on just to camp ppl like you
Woah...someone needs a new hobby...

Anyways, I'm done replying to your comment for real, unless you want to focus on strat discussion instead of myself.

The guy just wrote how he tackled every T1 or so. Regardless of what beef you have with him I don't think anyone sensible would say his focus wasn't on strategy...
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-17 14:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bigsyke said: »
Funny thing is that I logged on 4~8hr ago earlier, and stayed on for at least 6hr straight camping you
[...]
Sometimes I wonder why I bother wasting a good evening to log on just to camp ppl like you
Woah...someone needs a new hobby...

I definitely do :( watching TV at night > camping phuoc who's obviously at work :(

The guy just wrote how he tackled every T1 or so. Regardless of what beef you have with him I don't think anyone sensible would say his focus wasn't on strategy...

What I meant was, he could just ask for details like "How do you deal with stun/poison" to make it work, instead of writing an entire paragraph purposely trolling me, then try to "disprove" it in every single way, including "elite group wipe at this so it can't be this easy". I mean serious? Do you discuss FFXI NM strategy by saying "this can't work because other group wipes so it can't be this easy"? You either go out and try a strategy, fail and try different strat/ppl,ask for more advice, or don't try.

This kind of attitude doesn't help anyone who's really seeking advice. Since they can just counter every FFXI NM strategy with "I've tried this and we wiped, it can't be this easy". I also made it clear on last page that not every strat works on every group and there are multiple ways to kill them, so feel free not to try them lol.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2016-02-17 14:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If the OP asks for advice and you dont explain the NM's troll move, that's not good and worth pointing out.

Here's a vid with the best equipped team in ragna up to date (or at least 1 of the best), check how long it takes him to kill the thing.

But if you say you can kill it in 30 secs then okay, ill have to believe you.

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Titanfoo 2016-02-17 14:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***, Golden Kist is not WoC. just take the aura off lol
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-17 14:24:13
Link | Quote | Reply

P.S.: Also this isnt personal, i just see you giving wrong info most of the time, getting pwnd left and right then backing down on your own words to look nice and this isnt cool, and man skip the PMs since as i said, this isnt personal.

EDIT: this is phuoc lol, alt account (just to clarify)

Oh and just saw this "P.S", I'll reply here since you skip PM. All I wanted to say is that feel free to believe it's "wrong" info and use BLM x3 or BST strategy. I don't care whether you believe it's "wrong" or "right". Let's just play whatever way we think what works best okay? You can use your BLMx3 or BST strategy since it's so perfect.

If the OP asks for advice and you dont explain the NM's troll move, that's not good and worth pointing out.

Here's a vid with the best equipped team in ragna up to date (or at least 1 of the best), check how long it takes him to kill the thing.

But if you say you can kill it in 30 secs then okay, ill have to believe you.

Nah, don't need to believe me, it's not like I get 100m free gil if you believe me anyways. Go ahead and use your "right" info :) I'm done giving advice.

But I'll tell you a fact and consider it last advice I give: Strategy in FFXI evolves overtime, Ejiin is the first one who give out info about death/darkness dmg that works on kist, then ppl go out and tweak strategy that works better. It seems that you're a kind of player that fails to see bigger picture, and the only advice I can give is that you shouldn't be so caught up at one fact that you see.

Feel free ignore my last advice if you want though. Again it's not my responsibility about how you deal with advice from others.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-02-17 14:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

the only 'strat' phuoc wrote is to spam bst 1hs for essentially every NM, which is not only incredibly inefficient but requires far more resources than sch zombie

doesn't really matter if afania plays or not, what he(she?) said is correct and s/he's contributed more useful(key word here) information to this thread

edit: posting a video from the day the update went live before information was well known doesn't actually add to your credibility, i'm sure ejiin can kill it much faster now(as can everyone else..)
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-02-17 14:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

camping phuoc

Years of playing FFXI has no doubt prepared you for this task. Are you using a bot for claims?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2016-02-17 14:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
the only 'strat' phuoc wrote is to spam bst 1hs for essentially every NM, which is not only incredibly inefficient but requires far more resources than sch zombie
[...]
edit: posting a video from the day the update went live before information was well known doesn't actually add to your credibility,

Not sure if you know, but BST spamming 1hr hasn't been possible for a while now. So talking about something that isn't possible wouldn't add to your credibility either.

But 30 seconds would be tricky as stun lasts for a good chunk of that 30.

Also, as Titanfoo said, this is Kist, not some Pandemonium Warden at 75.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-17 15:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

doesn't really matter if afania plays or not, what he(she?) said is correct and s/he's contributed more useful(key word here) information to this thread

I cancelled all of my accounts in past 2 months, so technically I don't play anymore once my sub ends. Even then I don't understand why you need an "active" account and log on on same timezone as phuoc + having to shout in town to give out advice on a 3 months old content. I mean, 90% of my friend never shout for anything, idk why that determines whether a strategy works or not.

Ohh well! Silly me for trying too hard!

But 30 seconds would be tricky as stun lasts for a good chunk of that 30.

I'd agree with this, yes. You have to be multi-box pro or coordinate very well to pull it off very fast. But even then it should still be faster than SCH zombie, and that's the point.

Edit: Also melee jobs can start SC faster than SCH for faster kills if you start SC with WS instead.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2016-02-17 15:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

edit: posting a video from the day the update went live before information was well known doesn't actually add to your credibility, i'm sure ejiin can kill it much faster now(as can everyone else..)

In all the strats i posted not even 1h is required nor i said "you have to use 1hs", zerg with ready moves on timer isnt hard to understand unless i specify otherwise i think.

He posts theory of stuff he thinks that might work, as i posted in my advice many things can go wrong and he would know the stunga
bs if he played for example, im giving viable strats of the way im
killing them because its the way i do them, not the way i imagine
that could work.

Anyway, end of topic for me as this is going nowhere, time to quit
since i ended CoP.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-17 15:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

He posts theory of stuff he thinks that might work, as i posted in my advice many things can go wrong and he would know the stunga
bs if he played for example, im giving viable strats of the way im
killing them because its the way i do them, not the way i imagine
that could work.

Anyway, end of topic for me as this is going nowhere, time to quit
since i ended CoP.

I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall. There are zero way to ever possibly communicate with you because you're just repeating the same thing over and over and ignore everything I said by falsely claiming they are "imagined", then refuse to communicate in pm when i could just go out and make a pt for you.

Yeah let's quit together then, lol. Don't bother to reply my /tell and pm though, I don't want to deal with you in anyway since you can't be communicated in any possible means. Go ahead and use your "real" strategy, w/e.
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2016-02-17 15:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Phuoc Golden Kist

Phuoc Reisenjima

Phuoc FFXI

And most certainly...Phuoc you all
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-02-17 15:49:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to give a different opinion or strat for a mob that's fine, just don't go out of your way to take swings at another poster. Cut that out and keep it civil.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-17 16:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Why don't we all play hide and go Phuoc ourselves in the tall bamboo of Reisenjima?

Only works on tarus :(
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2016-02-17 16:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Why don't we all play hide and go Phuoc ourselves in the tall bamboo of Reisenjima?

You need to be tall to reach the top and use the bamboo to Phuoc yourself.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-17 16:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Then I need an elvaan character :(
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2016-02-17 16:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You'd need our STR to throw the others up.

And you know us Elvaans, if someone suggests trying to Phuoc with us using a bamboo then...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-17 17:12:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You'd need our STR to throw the others up.

And you know us Elvaans, if someone suggests trying to Phuoc with us using a bamboo then...

Male elvaan, high STR and bamboo..... <excitement> <can I have it> ....

Phuoc that, tarus only.