Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-05-05 14:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Stamos said: »

NOT NICE Stamos!
Besides you should have used one from back when lolicepop was still on this server.
 Leviathan.Stamos
user: Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-05-05 14:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You are alive in the SS. Clearly nice of me!

Actually don't have many screenshots of me on PUP lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-05-05 14:29:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I know Pop wants to come pup with you sometime Maybe she can back you up next month on ambu. :-)
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-05-05 14:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Tramp's always ready. To interrupt skillchains. I taught him myself.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2017-05-05 15:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone let Dave die :(
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-05-05 15:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

They're going to buff Automaton damage. Just wait
Not impossible almost every other month for last couple of years has had a pupdate
[+]
 Asura.Syto
Server: Asura
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-05-05 15:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

clearlyamule said: »
Not impossible almost every other month for last couple of years has had a pupdate

SE is on track for the next PUP nerf in the future.

Incoming mechanic exploit: People spamming HELMs in 20 seconds with automatons.. Auto-Burn-PUP nerf scheduled for fall/winter updates. I'm calling it..

Business as usual at Matsui's office. SE's annual nerfing agenda exposed..
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-05-05 17:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Back to the Topic at hand

SO Now you want to see 14 pups with mixed frames to burn down all T4

So Pup pup pup pup Popper whm
Pup pup pup pup pup geo
Pup pup pup pup pup gep

I like this!
[+]
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2017-05-05 17:25:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »

Pup pup pup pup pup geo
Pup pup pup pup pup gep

I like this!

Jumping in the bandwagon.. Let's do this! :D
[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-05-05 17:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Syto said: »

Pup pup pup pup pup geo
Pup pup pup pup pup gep

I like this!

YES My master plan of Everyone playing Pup to get stuff done! Mwahahahaha Go PUP!

It really is a fun thing.
[+]
 Sylph.Gobbo
Server: Sylph
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2017-05-05 17:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sandraa said: »
If you think a WAR only need a ragnarok and an argosy +1 for perform good allow me tell you NO.

I think a lot of people who enjoy their favorite jobs feel this way. I know building rediculous and niche builds is my favorite part of this game and what keeps me personally playing. You'd be surprised what crazy things you could come up with when you understand the mechanics and how things work in this game and they still keep being discovered.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2017-05-05 17:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

SE is on track for the next PUP nerf in the future.

Incoming mechanic exploit: People spamming HELMs in 20 seconds with automatons.. Auto-Burn-PUP nerf scheduled for fall/winter updates. I'm calling it..

Business as usual at Matsui's office. SE's annual nerfing agenda exposed..
Well first they'd have to make the AI not respond slower than a multiboxer watching youtube. I love the job to death but watching it's AI double or triple the ws cycle time is aggravating as heck. You don't know how many times I've checked to make sure I didn't have wrong attachments on/too much tp etc lol. Or ya know actually increase pet base dmg to higher than it was at lvl 99 so white dmg actually matters
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-05-05 17:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Gobbo said: »
I know building rediculous and niche builds is my favorite part of this game and what keeps me personally playing

This - So many people get ult weapons and 2-3 sets for a job and think they are gods gift to FFXI- meanwhile get one shotted by AoEs or go straight to red.
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2017-05-05 18:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

doesn't look like he was on pup and that seems to be the problem
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-05-05 18:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The afk mpk is real!
 Leviathan.Nitenichi
user: camaroz
By Leviathan.Nitenichi 2017-05-05 18:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The afk mpk is real!

Don't be messing with me on my birthday! It's treason.
[+]
 Leviathan.Stamos
By Leviathan.Stamos 2017-05-05 18:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy Bday

[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-05-05 18:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
For the health of your main game if a exploit is discovered is necessary a fix.

In my opinion

Melee-Zergs should remain at ILV135 content as max, zergs take a ***-ton of gear, Skills and devotion but killing the TOP-BOSSES in less than 60 seconds is not "FUN".

The only way of beat content ILV150 + should be with Rangers, Mages and pet jobs but..... taking 15 or 20 mins of a intense fight, dealing with adds, game mechs, phases changes.

People are pissed with this SMN exploit because: In a Mele-Zerg at least you need 2 billions gil sets, you need expose yourself, you need parse HIGH and you have massive competition for the DD-SLOTs in your ally.

1.-SMN do you have competition in the PARSE or DD SLOTS?
2.-SMN do you put yourself in RISK dealing high amount of damage?
3.-SMN your set is worth of 2 billions and you need play best slot item between 4 ultimate weapons?

Is total acceptable have your Mele-Job for Zergs and Burns under ILV135 and your ILV150 job SMN, BLM, RNG etc.

The rules of ANY-GAME is puting yourself in a minor disavantaje to have a rewarding feeling after of win. Break this rule and the game will stop of being fun.

This post makes no sense.

1 > No the only competition on a zerg situation for a smn is another smn, if we put AC zergs on the side, any DD can outdo a smn.

2 > A smart smn shouldnt be in death range ever but same happens with ranged jobs and i dont see anyone complaining.

3 > Lets take WAR for example, full argosi +1 costs 300m right now @ ragnarok prices (which are basically the same across servers), say 200m for a tp set btw purchases and reisen augments and a 119-3 ragnarok which is 180m, the rest is EX gear which ends in about 700m total and not 2 billion gil, a smn would be close to that number so to answer your question no, smn doesnt need it or any job for that matter.

Aeonics been around for a long time now, i dont understand the reason for anyone to be mad because there's more than 1 or 2 strats for it but well w/e.

Please 10th come fast so this witch hunt can end and smns stop doing 2M dmg during conduit : D

The jobs you play based on the ultimate weapons you possess. Bandwagon BLU, Nirvana SMN, COR and Idris GEO. With this jobs you lack of experiencie to understand what is competition in a DD slot.

As DD you have lots of internal competition vs people of your LS.
As DD you need show in the PARSE you are worth of a spot in the party
As DD you need put yourself in RISK staying on mele range

If you think a WAR only need a ragnarok and an argosy +1 for perform good allow me tell you NO.

In my main character.

I use RAGNAROK for super-buffed scenarios
I use Conqueror for Solo + Trusts
I use Ukon for burns with average-buffs
I use Bravura for main tank

I don't even have full argosy +1 but i do have around 8 Sets of Valorous pieces with different augments depending the weapon im using. My WAR is not even close of Savael or Eijin WARS but that worth over 1 bilion of gil

On my SMN i have an Grioavolr and x2 merlinic sets and im getting invited to all content.

Cherche, Savael, Eijin explained the situation as if you had 5. People can disagree all they want but at least come with solid arguments to defend your posture.

You come claiming DDs must parse high then say the 4-weapon needed bs lol, the moment you swap out of ragna on war, you are losing any parse vs my "bandwagon" blu which by the way probably has more work, money spent and experience than all your jobs combined on your "main" account lol.

Having several weapons for utility, soloing or random stuff is one thing and othsr is fighting on a parse which scenario requires 1 weapon, tp/ws set and buffs end of the scenario, ppl here reduced smn to that so im telling u war is that for a parse/zerg.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-05-05 18:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy Bday

how did blab end up in this thread?
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2017-05-05 19:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Gobbo said: »

I think a lot of people who enjoy their favorite jobs feel this way. I know building rediculous and niche builds is my favorite part of this game and what keeps me personally playing. You'd be surprised what crazy things you could come up with when you understand the mechanics and how things work in this game and they still keep being discovered.

Aeonic staff can be used with twilight cloak and an OA build for myrkr on demand.

Claustrum can help SMN close darkness.

Poisontaster's cape got a useful partner in the pants from vagary.
 Asura.Byrne
By Asura.Byrne 2017-05-05 19:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

In my opinion, and I will admit it is as such, SMN being able to do well in endgame isn't a problem, SMN is in a similar spot to where THF was briefly a while back. Having an all +1 AG Nirvana SMN being able to put up some impressive numbers is not a bad thing. At least in my opinion, it becomes a bad thing when even a NQ geared Was SMN can do T4s with a few buffs by cheesing it with Astral Conduit.

Sylph.Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2017-05-05 19:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Frod said: »
Aeonic staff can be used with twilight cloak and an OA build for myrkr on demand.

Claustrum can help SMN close darkness.

Poisontaster's cape got a useful partner in the pants from vagary.

I actually made an Emp staff for Impact meta (doubles as a great healing weapon if you don't want to switch weapons), also have one on DRK that gets me almost 3000 TP to open up fights with AM3.

I seriously recommend it lol.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-05-05 19:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

The jobs you play based on the ultimate weapons you possess. Bandwagon BLU, Nirvana SMN, COR and Idris GEO. With this jobs you lack of experiencie to understand what is competition in a DD slot.
Calling best Blu on a server a bandwagon... who are you again?
With the exception of Ejiin and a handful of others, there isn't anyone on Ragnarok I don't chew and spit out in parses and Phuoc is ahead 3/5's when we parse. He just doesn't brag about it because at his level he doesn't need to.

Again, who are you? First post I saw from you last year was asking some pretty basic stuff.

Easy to take jabs at others' characters when your own is anon and unknown. Bet you are a perle hauberk dual wielding axe war.
By clearlyamule 2017-05-05 19:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Pup pup pup pup pup geo
Pup pup pup pup pup gep

I like this!

I'm in. Already practicing on T3s

[+]
 Sylph.Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2017-05-05 19:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Forgot to whiteout Gimmeurselables in chat. I got your back.
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47