Well, I Guess........

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Well, i guess........
Well, i guess........
 Carbuncle.Trench
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Trench
By Carbuncle.Trench 2016-01-29 21:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Either my security token is no longer attached to my account or my account has been hacked again or both. Either way, I have no patience when it comes to the process of regaining access to a compromised account. So I guess this is goodbye. So many friends have left the game over the years for some reason or another and I guess it's my turn. Take care, people, once you finish your Aeonic weapons i'll see you in the real world..... or not.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2016-01-29 22:04:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bye

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Tussell
By Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta 2016-01-29 22:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever killed a man?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ararita
Server: Bahamut
user: ararita
By Bahamut.Ararita 2016-01-29 22:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Take care...you will discover another "passion"....ffxi may have lost its appeal for you but you will find something...lets be honest..and I say this as one who as vowed to drop SE and FFXI many times...real is so damn boring and filled with more depressing stuff.Lol
By Artemicion 2016-01-29 22:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck in your future endeavors. But at the very least, FFXI is significantly more approachable and forgiving to those starting out or over again, so it wouldn't be too difficult to get back to where you were if you can let go of the sentimental value from your previous account.
It all depends on your MO in playing was to begin with.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2016-01-29 23:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you buy the account? Someone could have done a recall on ya.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-30 00:43:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Trench said: »
Either my security token is no longer attached to my account or my account has been hacked again or both. Either way, I have no patience when it comes to the process of regaining access to a compromised account. So I guess this is goodbye. So many friends have left the game over the years for some reason or another and I guess it's my turn. Take care, people, once you finish your Aeonic weapons i'll see you in the real world..... or not.

If SE had half decent customer service they would have so many more people playing right now. They refuse to fix it even though it has plagued them for over a decade.
By cervelo84 2016-02-13 18:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to hear this. If you really want you can get it back. Even if the original info isn't known at the moment. GL bro, I am just coming back to ffxi after a 6 month break, looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Tarzan
By fonewear 2016-02-13 18:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Trench said: »
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2016-02-13 19:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

When i got hacked a while back it took me least 6 months to get my account back. The process was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Ragnarok.Kongming
Server: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2016-02-13 19:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, it's worth it
By ronson 2016-02-24 18:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Long time no see bud. I lost mine the other day, spoke to SE online chat they disabled it while I was in online chat. Try thst
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
Server: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2016-03-30 13:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Trench :( ilu