Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-19 13:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jiko said: »
I just wish this game had more misty...

#bestginger
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-07-19 13:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
#bestginger

EXCUSE ME?!?!

[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-19 13:52:08
Link | Quote | Reply

When it comes to Pokemon Go I always follow my Instincts.

#*** #***
[+]
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-07-19 13:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone told me that they got to see the team leaders' faces at some point while they were choosing a team, but all I saw were silhouettes the entire time.

Did anyone else see them? D: All I can find online are fan drawings on deviantart lol
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-19 14:42:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Just my luck. Servers good all day and then I take lunch and pop an egg for the 6 eggs i had led than a km to hatch, and spam evolutions and get a nice lvl and then servers die. i shouldnt of closed the game but my eggs didnt move from 4.7km after awhile :( and of course it is going to eat up the rest of my lucky egg. Such a cheap way to steal Niantic!

Edit: and now that my lunch is over the servers are good for me... and my lucky egg is spent. I really really really hate this game >.>
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2016-07-19 14:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, there are people who LIKE Misty? I... have no words.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-19 15:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Carrelo said: »
Someone told me that they got to see the team leaders' faces at some point while they were choosing a team, but all I saw were silhouettes the entire time.

Did anyone else see them? D: All I can find online are fan drawings on deviantart lol
Apparently, Blanche of Team Mystic is also a girl according to wiki but I don't recall seeing their faces.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2016-07-19 15:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You could see the silhouette of boobies, kojo!
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-19 15:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
You could see the silhouette of boobies, kojo!
No I couldn't.
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-19 16:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial said: »
Wait, there are people who LIKE Misty? I... have no words.

Hey, Misty was my anime crush forever. shes gotta be pushing 30 now had this been real life, and my type of personality!
 Asura.Foreverj
Server: Asura
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-07-19 16:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
That list, for the most part, is fairly accurate. I would say, however, that I have run into about 1 eevee every 3-4 pidgey/rattata, but I have only ever seen 3 magikarp since I started playing. 3/101 is a long way to go, but "virtually everywhere" for Magikarp just hasn't been the case for me lately.

I catch like 10 + magikarp per day. I work by the waters. And tons and tons of psyduck. I only caught 3 Evees ever.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-19 17:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Saw a wild garados the other day.. searched high and low, but then just assumed it was one of them "ghosted" pokemon :\
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-19 17:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I sometimes get those ghosted pokemon too. then restart the game and they are gone. but no right back where they showed up on my nearby list and they are back... found a cubone and blastoise that was like that. good times.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-19 17:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, if they show back up after relogging they're there. Its frustrating since I had a ghost snorlax, but... oh well.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-19 23:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Foreverj said: »
That list, for the most part, is fairly accurate. I would say, however, that I have run into about 1 eevee every 3-4 pidgey/rattata, but I have only ever seen 3 magikarp since I started playing. 3/101 is a long way to go, but "virtually everywhere" for Magikarp just hasn't been the case for me lately.

I catch like 10 + magikarp per day. I work by the waters. And tons and tons of psyduck. I only caught 3 Evees ever.

Must just be my area then. BUmmer. Just spent 15 minutes in my gym parking lot looking for a Tauros that never showed up. I give up hunting pokemon until that patch is applied. So silly.

Anyways, does anyone know if double-type advantage exists in this game, similar to older versions? I know STAB, crit hit attacks, and type advantages exist, but haven't been able to find anything written or video that speaks specifically about the double bonus. I'd assume its +50% dmg, since all the other reported bonuses are 25% each (assumed). Just wondering.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-19 23:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Must just be my area then. BUmmer. Just spent 15 minutes in my gym parking lot looking for a Tauros that never showed up. I give up hunting pokemon until that patch is applied. So silly.

Anyways, does anyone know if double-type advantage exists in this game, similar to older versions? I know STAB, crit hit attacks, and type advantages exist, but haven't been able to find anything written or video that speaks specifically about the double bonus. I'd assume its +50% dmg, since all the other reported bonuses are 25% each (assumed). Just wondering.

Haven't personally tested since it'd be a little difficult, I think, but from others testing..

Super effective is 125%
Not very effective is 80% damage.

There has been nothing mentioned about double SE, that I've read at least, but I would think if there was, it would have been documented.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-07-20 05:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

PokemonGo hype time is a great moment to relive this gem

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-20 08:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It could just be that the game is still new and people haven't tested it, since there are far fewer double weak types in the game, and this would require someone t actually put that pokemon in a gym to test. Shouldn't be long until we see Aerodactyls and Gyrados in gyms for us to test the theory.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-20 09:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a jynx waiting in the sidelines for when someone puts a Dragonite in a gym.
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-07-20 09:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Some kid around here has a Dragonite. I was all excited about the Dratini I found at the lake, but apparently it's not all that rare. >___>
By Yatenkou 2016-07-20 09:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Carrelo said: »
Some kid around here has a Dragonite. I was all excited about the Dratini I found at the lake, but apparently it's not all that rare. >___>
Sometimes you can catch their final/mid evolution forms. I caught a Venusaur and a Nidoqueen.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-20 09:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Caught a fully grown Dragonite last week. Came @780CP too!
 Shiva.Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-07-20 09:59:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Well damn! My 27 Pidgeys and I will be in the corner if anyone needs us. :<
[+]
By cyberphantom 2016-07-20 11:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Thinking about building a monument on the corner.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-07-20 11:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

So many Evee's in my area. I'm just waiting to catch a high CP Evee to evolve now.

I'm headed to an industrial area of the city today. I've read industrial areas have poison types.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-20 11:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »

So many Evee's in my area. I'm just waiting to catch a high CP Evee to evolve now.

I'm headed to an industrial area of the city today. I've read industrial areas have poison types.
I occasionally work in industrial areas. Wish the oil companies would hire us again. We always end up with downtime waiting on someone so I'd have time to catch.
By Yatenkou 2016-07-20 12:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I want some damn Squirtles...there's a Blastoise in my area but if I move away from my house I lose service as I live out in the country. This is tormenting me.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-20 12:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-20 12:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Yatenkou said: »
I want some damn Squirtles...there's a Blastoise in my area but if I move away from my house I lose service as I live out in the country. This is tormenting me.
Lol
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-20 12:54:00
Link | Quote | Reply

All I see is Doduo every day. I saw an Onix, Aerodactyl and Haunter and they all drop off radar before I can catch them.

Magikarp I only have one because it hatched out an egg. lol
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63