Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-18 14:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

are you physically walking away from them or choosing to escape from battle?
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-18 14:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

cyberphantom said: »
I've been trying the walk away from starters trick. Been six times and it doesn't seem to be working. Could it have something to do with living in the middle of nowhere?

I'm not sure if pikachus are location based, but around here, I've seen a few dozen pikachus, which once you level, will be much better than the one you'd start with, I've personally yet to see a charmander, though.

If it was me, I'd pick whatever starter is opposite of what your area is, just to have him. For example, if you live in Arizona, I'd take bulbasaur.. etc.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-18 14:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Just hatched a Tauros today. I want to say I'm thrilled to have it (he popped with 565 CP about 3/4 of the way filled), but how the hell am I supposed to level this thing up lol. Fortunately they gave me 11 candy to start.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-18 14:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I picked charmander and never saw him in the wild. I have, however, caught squirtle, and missed bulbasaur twice.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-18 14:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Just hatched a Tauros today. I want to say I'm thrilled to have it (he popped with 565 CP about 3/4 of the way filled), but how the hell am I supposed to level this thing up lol. Fortunately they gave me 11 candy to start.

I have that same problem with my electabuzz. lol

I caught wild Dratini and Lapras last night, and Im having the same problem :( That lapras is gonna be amazing when I'm able to near max it. Caught it around 800cp with half a bar to go.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-18 15:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a friend who caught some surprisingly rare pokemon and started releasing the weaker ones. Had to tell him not to do that, as they will probably be great for trades later.

With that being said, I think since the game is new, they will make events to help bolster our rare pokemon. I mean, if they had a legendary pokemon event and we could only obtain 1 of them, how could we ever buff it? They'd have to have some other method for obtaining candies for pokemon you don't see often in the wild.

inb4 the shops sell rare candies, usable on all pokemon ><
[+]
By cyberphantom 2016-07-18 15:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

are you physically walking away from them or choosing to escape from battle?

Escaping doesn't work, huh.. Final Fantasy games have failed me yet again!
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-18 15:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a friend who caught some surprisingly rare pokemon and started releasing the weaker ones. Had to tell him not to do that, as they will probably be great for trades later.

With that being said, I think since the game is new, they will make events to help bolster our rare pokemon. I mean, if they had a legendary pokemon event and we could only obtain 1 of them, how could we ever buff it? They'd have to have some other method for obtaining candies for pokemon you don't see often in the wild.

inb4 the shops sell rare candies, usable on all pokemon ><

Thats what I was thinking. I mean one of the games most "iconic" items IS the rare candy. I have a feeling once you hit a certain level, they'll start to become available rarely in pokestops.

Edit, missed the bottom about you mentioning shop rare candies.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-18 15:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I just started doing gyms today. Took over my first one. This video helped a lot.

Type advantage, and dodging.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-18 16:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if this has already been said in the thread, but has anyone else been getting horrible egg KM readings? I swear they use to be ok for me. Then once the 3 foot tracking bug happened my eggs have been all over the place. have 4 5km eggs that i started at the same time. 2 jumped from 4.3 and 4.4 to 4.8 and 4.9 out of nowhere. i kept looking at them and restarting my phone when i didnt notice a change after some distance.

Even pokestops sometimes didnt update them. hate when i see i have some time before popping an egg then a 4.6km egg hatches after a few steps =/
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-18 16:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Today, I had 5 eggs. One very very very close to hatching. I walked around a bit, never got an egg hatching message. The egg literally disappeared from my screen and the infinite incubator returned to my item bag. I started freaking out, like where the fk is my pokemon, what did I actually get? I checked my journal and matched it to my "recent" pokemon and the last one I caught was at the top of both lists. Nothing. Restarted my game to see if something would pop and nothing. Ended up with 4 eggs in incubators, nothing left over.

So yes, there is an issue with eggs. The step ratio isn't correct. And you CAN occasionally lose an egg, either a bug or just rotten luck.

That was absolutely a Mewtwo if it had hatched....
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-07-18 16:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

there was a glitch in closed beta too btw, not sure if it ever got fixed or not.

- When placing multiple eggs in an incubator, 2+ at the same time, that require the same distance, at hatching time, you will only get credit for one egg, and the extras that where supposed to hatch at the same time would just... vanish.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-18 16:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

smfh jeez man. thanks for telling me. I'll make sure I space out my egg placement beforehand.
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-18 17:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

so far that has never happened to me. and i do 5-6 5km eggs at a time xD
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-18 18:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2016-07-18 20:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Today, I had 5 eggs. One very very very close to hatching. I walked around a bit, never got an egg hatching message. The egg literally disappeared from my screen and the infinite incubator returned to my item bag. I started freaking out, like where the fk is my pokemon, what did I actually get? I checked my journal and matched it to my "recent" pokemon and the last one I caught was at the top of both lists. Nothing. Restarted my game to see if something would pop and nothing. Ended up with 4 eggs in incubators, nothing left over.

Bismarck.Misao said: »
- When placing multiple eggs in an incubator, 2+ at the same time, that require the same distance, at hatching time, you will only get credit for one egg, and the extras that where supposed to hatch at the same time would just... vanish.

Pokémon GO version of MissingNo.? ;_;

/comfort
 Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-07-18 20:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Nighttime Pokémon Go so far:

Cockroach Go,

Possum Go,

Raccoon Go,

Shiva.Carrelo
Server: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2016-07-18 20:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

Oh my sweet Bird Jesus, please take all of my [+] for this
[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Server: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2016-07-18 21:51:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Saw this today on social media and was pretty sure nobody else knew what these flags were. Just another thing people do to correlate teams with random other things.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-18 22:38:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty much story of my life, except its Meowth on my screen @_@
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-07-19 08:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Just an update on Sparky/Rainer.

Went 1/1 last night, on both Eevee's. I did reset the game after the first one just in case. Already had a Flareon so that pretty much leaves it to rest. It does work.

Just wanted to point out that multipliers ultimately determine the pokemon's evolution stats, and they are not all the same, despite having similar starting values of CP. evolved 3 eevees, and they all had similar starting values. The one with the lower value starting became Vaporeon, which oddly enough became the highest value cp post evolution. XS/XL apparently does factor into what the new-evolution stats would be. I'm sure you guys knew this, but I sure didn't (my jolteon came out with 800~cp, but started with 350 as eevee). Had to read up on multipliers to understand.

Also caught a Nidoking and Meowth in my neighborhood. And Tauros showed up on my scanner. Of course, I was in bed when I saw him, so wasn't getting that.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-19 08:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had it work on a Flareon and Vaporeon so far.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-07-19 09:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-19 11:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had it work on a Flareon and Vaporeon so far.

According to people here, my tests were flawed since I already had one of each before testing this. I done it a few more times anyway, mainly because I need a high CP Jolteon, and went 1/3 (Unfortunatly, only got a 950-some Jolteon ;-;)
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2016-07-19 11:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

GO team rocket!!!!
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-19 11:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wish this game had more misty...

[+]
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-19 11:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »

Saw this today on social media and was pretty sure nobody else knew what these flags were. Just another thing people do to correlate teams with random other things.

Dammit! had I thought of this I would of chose Instinct over Valor
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-19 11:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Pwolf Drkgawd said: »
Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »

Dammit! had I thought of this I would of chose Instinct over Valor

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Hmmm....
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2016-07-19 12:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol Well Windurst was always off by itself...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63