users online
smn lua
 Phoenix.Phillie
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Phillie
By Phoenix.Phillie 2015-08-18 09:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

hi, with the new update smn has gottina few pieces that you need duplicates of ie: helio set. my question is how i would do this command to find the gear piece with the right augments. here is a example.

HBodPerp = { name="Hagondes Coat", augments={'Phys.dmg.taken-3%','"Avatar perpetuation cost"-4'}}

i need pet haste mab acc and atk input into the equation.
 Asura.Vafruvant
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-23 02:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Phillie said: »
hi, with the new update smn has gottina few pieces that you need duplicates of ie: helio set. my question is how i would do this command to find the gear piece with the right augments. here is a example.

HBodPerp = { name="Hagondes Coat", augments={'Phys.dmg.taken-3%','"Avatar perpetuation cost"-4'}}

i need pet haste mab acc and atk input into the equation.
This is a GearSwap question, not SpellCast. SpellCast is defunct and is no longer supported or maintained. You should direct any further inquiries to the GearSwap Support Thread.

In regards to your question, you would place the term HBodPerp in for your body slot, like so: body=HBodPerp,hands="",ring1=""

Then, you would create a new item titled something like HBodMab with your corresponding piece. If you need help identifying the correct augment descriptors and which order they go in, equip the body piece and type: //gs export This will create a file that perfectly describes the piece that you have on and can then copy into your own job lua.