Trump Talk™

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 216 217 218
By Altimaomega 2016-05-26 23:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Here, I'll do it for you Vic, AGAIN.. Sense you are incapable.

Quote:
Trump said a debate with Sanders could raise up to $US15 million for charity.
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-election/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-mull-presidential-debate-20160526-gp4zg5.html#ixzz49pGpCIkb
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Quote:
"I'd love to debate Bernie, but they'll have to pay a lot of money for it," he said.

They'll, as in the network, giving the money to charity..

Reading Comprehension {Do You Need It}
By Altimaomega 2016-05-26 23:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/republican-party-sets-primary-turnout-record-28-million-votes-5-states-left/
Quote:
The Republican Party has set a party record this year in pre-convention state election turnout with over 28 million votes to date which is 136% of the record high voter turnout in 2008. That’s four million more votes than the Democratic primary race this year.

There are five states left to vote including California.

This increase in votes can be attributed to Donald Trump.

I sure hope Obama and the Democrats keep pushing this stupid bathroom B.S. Global Warming B.S. and keep letting in illegals until the election. It really seems to be working out well for their party.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-26 23:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

"How much is he gonna pay me?"
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-26 23:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/republican-party-sets-primary-turnout-record-28-million-votes-5-states-left/
Quote:
The Republican Party has set a party record this year in pre-convention state election turnout with over 28 million votes to date which is 136% of the record high voter turnout in 2008. That’s four million more votes than the Democratic primary race this year.

There are five states left to vote including California.

This increase in votes can be attributed to Donald Trump.

I sure hope Obama and the Democrats keep pushing this stupid bathroom B.S. Global Warming B.S. and keep letting in illegals until the election. It really seems to be working out well for their party.

Because 24 million is a small number right? Turnout has been high for both sides.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-26 23:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I enjoy that the hill liberalism decided to die on was a mountain of transgender poo.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-26 23:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Because 24 million is a small number right?

Smaller than 28 million, last I checked.. I wasn't around for common core math though.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-26 23:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

And yet there is still high turnout for both sides, with no point to be made. I'm guessing that you will disqualify the California primary tho, since the GOP vote is going to be moot and turnout will be way lower than the Democrat vote, so low that the turnout numbers will favor the Dems by the end, right?
By Altimaomega 2016-05-26 23:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for proving yourself a lair. "10 million" never came up. He quite obviously was joking about Bernie paying him... Really? Your going to back up your crap with that? /sigh
Ans saying Trump has not pledged to pay anything to Charity is not only a lie, it's as dishonest as you can get. Did you even watch the video you posted?
Yeah, apparently, Trump is demanding Bernie pay $10+ million to "charity" in order for the debate to happen. Trump himself has not pledged to pay anything to charity, of course.
By Altimaomega 2016-05-26 23:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

And yet there is still high turnout for both sides, with no point to be made. I'm guessing that you will disqualify the California primary tho, since the GOP vote is going to be moot and turnout will be way lower than the Democrat vote, so low that the turnout numbers will favor the Dems by the end, right?

Republicans even live in California? Eh, never knew that.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-26 23:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

It is way too difficult for people to convince themselves that they like Hillary Clinton who has proved for decades that she is a horrible, dishonest and incompetent person. I am not concerned about her possible winning in November. Best hope for Dems is she gets indicted. Destroying the emails alone should be enough for that.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-26 23:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

When he speaks. He actually seems to make sense. Sometimes. No riots outside the NYC tv sudios? I demand some gd justice!
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-26 23:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Short notice. The DNC didn't have enough time to organize and pay people to riot.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-05-26 23:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
It is way too difficult for people to convince themselves that they like Hillary Clinton who has proved for decades that she is a horrible, dishonest and incompetent person. I am not concerned about her possible winning in November. Best hope for Dems is she gets indicted. Destroying the emails alone should be enough for that.

You give the American people way to much credit here. I mean, yeah, I'll give them Obama once. I really hoped he could change things for the better. But they elected him AGAIN. Sorry, but I lost all faith in the American populace after that. People are still defending his crackpot presidency you know..
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-26 23:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You give the American people way to much credit here. I mean, yeah, I'll give them Obama once. I really hoped he could change things for the better. But they elected him AGAIN. Sorry, but I lost all faith in the American populace after that. People are still defending his crackpot presidency you know..

He was at least a little bit likeable as a person, as a human being. She has zero of those qualities including a heartbeat.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-27 00:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I spent a good amount of time questioning who the hell this Barry Soetoro guy really is. In the end I took a look and seen what really matters to Obama himself. His 2 beautiful daughters. Love him or Hate him. It doesnt matter cuz Im sure he did what he thought was best for his children. Too much controversy for one man. Too much drama. Too many conspiracies.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-27 06:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Best hope for Dems is she gets indicted. Destroying the emails alone should be enough for that.
Apparently it isn't, since she's still there where she is..
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-27 08:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I understand, Hillary didn't destroy emails, she simply fudged up on the policy which states that if you use personal email you must print and file work related emails. That isn't the same as destroying and it isn't enough to call her incompetent.

[Mod Edit: This is Trump Talk, not Hillary Talk. Get back on topic. - AnnaMolly]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-05-27 08:50:17
Link | Quote | Reply

It becomes easier to vote for Hillary if you don't know that Bill is a rapist and a sexual predator. Or if you don't know that she helped bury his victims to secure her own career. Or if you don't know any of the other horrible atrocious things she's done.

Libs are counting too much on the media not telling people the truth. Trump is going to make sure everyone knows every chance he gets.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-27 09:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
From what I understand, Hillary didn't destroy emails, she simply fudged up on the policy which states that if you use personal email you must print and file work related emails. That isn't the same as destroying and it isn't enough to call her incompetent.

[Mod Edit: This is Trump Talk, not Hillary Talk. Get back on topic. - AnnaMolly]

The discussion was about voter turnout and what it means for the Trump/Clinton matchup.

But, OK.

Huh huh trump is small. Huh huh. Trump has funny hair. Huh huh.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-05-27 09:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Libs are counting too much on the media not telling people the truth. Trump is going to make sure everyone knows every chance he gets.

The truth, wasn't he leading the Obama not being american conspiracy?

The birther movement was started by the Clintons during the primary.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-27 09:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

last I heard she deleted 30,000 some...

they're about to go up against each other for the race to be the next POTUS, they're the same subject at this point.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-27 09:17:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Best hope for Dems is she gets indicted. Destroying the emails alone should be enough for that.
Apparently it isn't, since she's still there where she is..

Petraeus went quietly. He resigned and got two-year probationary period and a fine of $100,000 for doing basically the same thing

Shrillary will fight like a wounded wolverine. she has the white house, the dnc, the media, a billion dollars, slick willy, enough lawyers to start a new university and her own set of enormous brass balls on her side.

if you or I had done these things we would already be in orange jumpsuits. rich and powerful people are harder to prosecute
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-05-27 09:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

That is her claim and does have some base in truth, but there's no way to tell now what she deleted and when she deleted it. We have to take her word for it, that she didn't violate her own security clearance etc.

I mean, her whole paid for site that talks about this with a heavy slant towards making it sound innocent/harmless says that files/emails get upgraded to classified all the time! Ever wonder why that is? It's because politicians violate their own security clearances(as do other government employees) by talking about sensitive ***and referencing sensitive ***. Since they're supposed to communicate across secure channels, it's not supposed to matter, but here we have Hillary not just using a personal email address but using a personal email server.

Hence all the questioning about its security. Her server has been hacked by foreign nations multiple times since 2011. Possibly even earlier, since she's had the server since 2008.

So the deletion of her emails is a twofold crime here. On the one hand, she shouldn't have been storing that kind of information privately. That's against pretty much every security reg out there in regards to sensitive info. The second part is that we can't know for sure what may have passed into the hands of other nations. We don't know what got out. She may be guilty of more than leaking the information pertaining to Benghazi.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-27 09:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

The truth, wasn't he leading the Obama not being american conspiracy?

The birther movement was started by the Clintons during the primary.
It was started by and championed by a Russian woman named Orly Taitz.

Siren.Mosin said: »

last I heard she deleted 30,000 some...

they're about to go up against each other for the race to be the next POTUS, they're the same subject at this point.
Not sure on the deleted ones, did she clear her trash folder? :)
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-05-27 09:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »

That is her claim and does have some base in truth, but there's no way to tell now what she deleted and when she deleted it. We have to take her word for it, that she didn't violate her own security clearance etc.

I mean, her whole paid for site that talks about this with a heavy slant towards making it sound innocent/harmless says that files/emails get upgraded to classified all the time! Ever wonder why that is? It's because politicians violate their own security clearances(as do other government employees) by talking about sensitive ***and referencing sensitive ***. Since they're supposed to communicate across secure channels, it's not supposed to matter, but here we have Hillary not just using a personal email address but using a personal email server.

Hence all the questioning about its security. Her server has been hacked by foreign nations multiple times since 2011. Possibly even earlier, since she's had the server since 2008.

So the deletion of her emails is a twofold crime here. On the one hand, she shouldn't have been storing that kind of information privately. That's against pretty much every security reg out there in regards to sensitive info. The second part is that we can't know for sure what may have passed into the hands of other nations. We don't know what got out. She may be guilty of more than leaking the information pertaining to Benghazi.
I really doubt she caused Benghazi but this is a much better, more informative post than most of the "lol Hillary lies and is paying the rioters" ***I usually see. Kudos for that.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-27 09:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Republicans even live in California? Eh, never knew that.
I think there are five left in Orange County. Its kind of a reservation for republicans.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-05-27 10:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah the source is Trump no way he could lie!

Want to point out in that article where it says the source is Trump? Just wondering if you read it.. or lying..

This is the best part.
Quote:
According to the article, the theory that Obama was born in Kenya “first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.”

Probably one she deleted.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 95 96 97 ... 216 217 218