Trump 2016 so the business class can finish the job of vaporizing the middle class and turning the remaining cities into playpens for rich businessmen and their kin.
Nah, I'm aware. Less jobs means higher competition. Higher competition means people are willing to accept lower wages to secure the job.
And you think that's acceptable?
You do realize that, with Clinton in charge, that will continue to be the norm, right?
I enjoy people putting words in my mouth. Understanding and acknowledging that something exists doesn't mean I support it. I acknowledge republicans exist, but I sure as *** don't support them.
But the only way you're going to bring those companies back is by allowing them free reign, so they can "afford" to pay for US labor. Like, industrial revolution free reign. We can start paying everyone menial wages, offer no benefits or safety standards. This is basically what makes those offshore factories so lucrative.
If you think that's preferable, you have a mental issue you really need to get checked out.
Nah, I'm aware. Less jobs means higher competition. Higher competition means people are willing to accept lower wages to secure the job.
And you think that's acceptable?
You do realize that, with Clinton in charge, that will continue to be the norm, right?
I enjoy people putting words in my mouth. Understanding and acknowledging that something exists doesn't mean I support it. I acknowledge republicans exist, but I sure as *** don't support them.
But the only way you're going to bring those companies back is by allowing them free reign, so they can "afford" to pay for US labor. Like, industrial revolution free reign. We can start paying everyone menial wages, offer no benefits or safety standards. This is basically what makes those offshore factories so lucrative.
If you think that's preferable, you have a mental issue you really need to get checked out.
Nonsense.
How about you actually refute something properly instead of pulling the good ol' conservative standby of screaming strawman.
Nah, I'm aware. Less jobs means higher competition. Higher competition means people are willing to accept lower wages to secure the job.
And you think that's acceptable?
You do realize that, with Clinton in charge, that will continue to be the norm, right?
I enjoy people putting words in my mouth. Understanding and acknowledging that something exists doesn't mean I support it. I acknowledge republicans exist, but I sure as *** don't support them.
But the only way you're going to bring those companies back is by allowing them free reign, so they can "afford" to pay for US labor. Like, industrial revolution free reign. We can start paying everyone menial wages, offer no benefits or safety standards. This is basically what makes those offshore factories so lucrative.
If you think that's preferable, you have a mental issue you really need to get checked out.
Nonsense.
How about you actually refute something properly instead of pulling the good ol' conservative standby of screaming strawman.
Sure, as soon as you make an argument against what I said instead of making it up for me.
Your argument was "Hillary will change nothing" which implies Trump, or any republican, would. Without clarifying how.
And while I went to an extreme, I'm fairly certain there's no way local companies with offshore factories would open factories here unless they could make more money from them here than they were elsewhere. Which would mean having comparable wages, benefits and workplace safety.
Which means dropping current regulations we have to protect employees from Industrial Revolution ***.
But the only way you're going to bring those companies back is by allowing them free reign
I'd suggest removing the free trade agreements and penalize companies that outsource. Not insanely, but enough to make local competition feasible while maintaining appropriate working conditions.
This is Trump thread not Clinton thread...I understand digressions cause it happens in conversations, but when all you do is post memes at least stick to the topic?
I'm fairly certain there's no way local companies with offshore factories would open factories here unless they could make more money from them here than they were elsewhere. Which would mean having comparable wages, benefits and workplace safety.
Which means dropping current regulations we have to protect employees from Industrial Revolution ***.
Explain why there are still multinationals who build factories here then.
This is Trump thread not Clinton thread...I understand digressions cause it happens in conversations, but when all you do is post memes at least stick to the topic?
No, it does not work that way, this is the Trump thread about his run for president against the hilldabeast. Everything is fair game.
I'm fairly certain there's no way local companies with offshore factories would open factories here unless they could make more money from them here than they were elsewhere. Which would mean having comparable wages, benefits and workplace safety.
Which means dropping current regulations we have to protect employees from Industrial Revolution ***.
Explain why there are still multinationals who build factories here then.
I'm fairly certain there's no way local companies with offshore factories would open factories here unless they could make more money from them here than they were elsewhere. Which would mean having comparable wages, benefits and workplace safety.
Which means dropping current regulations we have to protect employees from Industrial Revolution ***.
Explain why there are still multinationals who build factories here then.
It depends on what industry and what type of factories we're talking about. You've got companies like NordicWare (they make cake pans) that make and produce primarily in the US but their whole niche is in high quality goods and their competitors are usually pushing cheapo-crap which is most definitely Chinese made.
Higher price point justifies being able to operate here as does the company size. Are we talking about bringing back heavy manufacturing to the US or wut?
I'm fairly certain there's no way local companies with offshore factories would open factories here unless they could make more money from them here than they were elsewhere. Which would mean having comparable wages, benefits and workplace safety.
Which means dropping current regulations we have to protect employees from Industrial Revolution ***.
Explain why there are still multinationals who build factories here then.
Tariffs...
Wrong, free trade agreements remove tariffs.
There are more factors in investment in a society than just labor and any possible tax implications....
I'm fairly certain there's no way local companies with offshore factories would open factories here unless they could make more money from them here than they were elsewhere. Which would mean having comparable wages, benefits and workplace safety.
Which means dropping current regulations we have to protect employees from Industrial Revolution ***.
Explain why there are still multinationals who build factories here then.
It would depend on the company and what country they're based in.
Shockingly, the United States doesn't have the highest minimal wage in the world.
Meaning they can do what our corporations do.
Then of course, there are corporations from here who have some sense of national pride/duty, I suppose.
US TV network NBC is cutting ties with Donald Trump over "recent derogatory statements" that the veteran businessman made about immigrants.
NBC said the company would now not be airing the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants that are co-owned by Mr Trump.
Responding to the announcement, Mr Trump said he would consider suing NBC.
Earlier this month, he accused Mexicans of adding drugs and crime to the US as he announced he was seeking the Republican presidential nomination.
"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some I assume are good people, but I speak to border guards, and they tell us what we are getting," he said in his speech on 16 June.
He also pledged to build a "great wall" on the US border with Mexico and insisted it would be paid for by Mexicans.
He later insisted he was criticising US lawmakers, not Mexican people.