Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 216 217 218
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-11 14:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I think people look at those with billions of dollars and say I want some of that. Then they come up with a million excuses why they should get a piece.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-11 14:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
You are only worth what people are willing to pay you.
Bingo!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-11 14:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't like you can go to Russia !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-11 14:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

The most American thing is well...bitching about America !
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-11 14:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Why, if we would just [impossible achievement], then we would have [impossible utopia]. Why can't you guys just understand that?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-11 14:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-11 14:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Get rid of money in the world. People will still evil.

We would get back to our cave man existence. Fighting over women and food !

I don't think money is the root of evil. I think the "will to power" which Nietzsche spoke of. Having power over other people.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-11 14:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So, we would all go to bars?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-11 14:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

So, we would all go to bars?

Basically.
By fonewear 2015-08-11 14:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do you think Trump wants to be President he is already a billionaire. But if he is President he can call Putin a d bag to his face.

Same with Hillary she is desperate to be the first woman President. Cause some other white woman might beat her to the punch !
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-11 14:52:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually there is only one truly evil money in existence:

Space Cash.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-11 14:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Actually there is only one truly evil money in existence:

Space Cash.

baby farts mcgeezaks see and I'm here for the space money see !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-11 15:23:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So if you don't like money would you like to join my hippie commune ? We grow vegetables !

I'd be getting laid every day which is more than I can say now.... *frowns*
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-11 15:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Why, if we would just [impossible achievement], then we would have [impossible utopia]. Why can't you guys just understand that?

You mean like libertarians. Who believe that once no regulation exists we'll usher in unlimited prosperity?

The answers somewhere in the not as fun to masturbate about center. Governments need to be pushed to avoid bloat but letting corporations with nothing other than money on the mind run the world is a good way to see the layfolk suffer.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-11 15:27:53
Link | Quote | Reply

That is how why you don't be a janitor !

You are only worth what people are willing to pay you.

So no janitors aren't worth much because they have "shitty" jobs !

Oh this? Teaching is worth ***in America. Are we going to say teaching is a shitty job? Educating the future capitalists of the world? Yeah...

It's easy to pick on maids or Jorge picking your fruit or some other faceless chump because they can't do ***. But they work equally as hard to make 'Murica work as some guy flipping stocks for mills.

Work smart, not hard.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-11 15:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

So you guys don't like money, but love taxes?

Communists. They really only hate the fact that other people have more money than they do. They love taxes which is ultimately they're way to confiscate that wealth for themselves.

The sad part is that they really think they benefit from wealth redistribution when we all know, it never makes life better for the poor, only worse for the rich. Actually the shear volume of misanthrope that come from the other side often makes me wonder if they do indeed get the greater picture.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-11 15:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I think people look at those with billions of dollars and say I want some of that. Then they come up with a million excuses why they should get a piece.

To some extent, and I can't say I completely disagree. Why should we cast aside programs that would benefit the entire country while billionaires hide money overseas, essentially siphoning money OUT of the economy for the sole purpose of accumulating as much wealth as possible? Why should corporations be allowed to profit obscenely off public roadways and energy infrastructure while paying almost no taxes? Why are educated white collar jobs making such a small amount more than minimum wage despite millions of unfilled positions and why are they the biggest losers whenever the minimum wage goes up?

There are a lot of problems with our current system and much of it stems from the grossly unequal voice billionaires have in our political system.

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Communists. They really only hate the fact that other people have more money than they do. They love taxes which is ultimately they're way to confiscate that wealth for themselves.

The sad part is that they really think they benefit from wealth redistribution when we all know, it never makes life better for the poor, only worse for the rich. Actually the shear volume of misanthrope that come from the other side often makes me wonder if they do indeed get the greater picture indeed.

I wish I knew why it bothered me so much that you use words like "misanthrope" but still use the wrong "their".
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-11 15:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes we're all communists comrade. Soon me and my army of Mecha Stalin atheist bimbos will rule your continent with iron fist.

Because Stalin means steel. Russia is stronk country with men of refined mustaches and bottomless vodka stomachs. Clench your anal sphincters because the Revolution is coming and I have many molotovs to hurl at capitalist swine.

See you in Rocky IV, Rambo III and The Hunt for Red October. We have comrade Connery as best Russian.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-11 15:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

To some extent, and I can't say I completely disagree. Why should we cast aside programs that would benefit the entire country while billionaires hide money overseas, essentially siphoning money OUT of the economy for the sole purpose of accumulating as much wealth as possible? Why should corporations be allowed to profit obscenely off public roadways and energy infrastructure while paying almost no taxes? Why are educated white collar jobs making such a small amount more than minimum wage despite millions of unfilled positions and why are they the biggest losers whenever the minimum wage goes up?

There are a lot of problems with our current system and much of it stems from the grossly unequal voice billionaires have in our political system.

The sad part is that they really think they benefit from wealth redistribution when we all know, it never makes life better for the poor, only worse for the rich. Actually the shear volume of misanthrope that come from the other side often makes me wonder if they do indeed get the greater picture indeed.

I wish I knew why it bothered me so much that you use words like "misanthrope" but still use the wrong "their".

So are you against illegal immigration as well? I mean they all ship their money home out of the economy too. Or is that ok because only evil rich people should get punished!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-11 15:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lately I'm doing most of my posting on the phone. It has its concessions, efficient proof reading is one of them. Somehow I believe you've got the capacity to see past it.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-11 15:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

So are you against illegal immigration as well? I mean they all ship their money home out of the economy too. Or is that ok because only evil rich people should get punished!

I'm in favor of fixing our immigration policy so that people have a shot of coming here legally. Sending money to their family is a different thing alltogether. They're here working ***jobs to support their family back home, not piling up gold in a Swiss lockbox to avoid paying taxes. Those two things are not analogous.
 Bahamut.Omael
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-08-11 15:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Yes we're all communists comrade. Soon me and my army of Mecha Stalin atheist bimbos will rule your continent with iron fist.

Because Stalin means steel. Russia is stronk country with men of refined mustaches and bottomless vodka stomachs. Clench your anal sphincters because the Revolution is coming and I have many molotovs to hurl at capitalist swine.

See you in Rocky IV, Rambo III and The Hunt for Red October. We have comrade Connery as best Russian.

Someone turn on the Lenin-reviving machine.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-11 15:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm in favor of fixing our immigration policy so that people have a shot of coming here legally. Sending money to their family is a different thing alltogether. They're here working ***jobs to support their family back home, not piling up gold in a Swiss lockbox to avoid paying taxes. Those two things are not analogous.
Right, illegals are paying all their taxes I forgot. Are you joking?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-11 15:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

how do you sleep at night ?

On top of huge piles of money surrounded by beautiful women !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-11 15:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I want a real McCbain movie starring Arnold !
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-11 15:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, illegals are paying all their taxes I forgot. Are you joking?

A lot of them are paying taxes due to forged documents and SSN's, believe it or not, but that's just a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself. Their slave wages are the reason you can afford to buy groceries. I'm seriously sick of the way you talk to people. Every post reeks of having been written before you read the post you reply to. Whether illegal migrant workers pay taxes is immaterial because we don't give them the ability to. The only thing the migrant workers I've talked to would like more than being able to be here legally, is to be able to find work at home and not have to leave their family and risk so much just so they can eat. That was the point of my response, which you skipped right over because you don't really care what people's thoughts are, you're just looking for an opportunity to take a jab at someone.
By fonewear 2015-08-11 15:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry bout it Trump is building a wall remember...with a door too I think !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-11 15:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

They're slave wages are the reason you can afford to buy groceries.

And that, my friends, is what we call irony.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-11 15:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry bout it Trump is building a wall remember...with a door too I think !

Someones got to vacuum the Trump manse and it's definitely not an American. I do wonder how many of those pols who rail on illeagles have people working on their property.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-11 15:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

how do you sleep at night ?

On top of huge piles of money surrounded by beautiful women !
Don't forget about the solid gold bed.
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 216 217 218