Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-08 10:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Go blame the earth for creating volcanoes that gives off " natural " pollution

This is always funny, hey people, volcanoes cause pollution so let's make the situation worse. Great logic.

I'm truly sorry for the people from the coal industry, but like any other job when there are advancements elsewhere this will happen. Flash used to be the big thing in web development back in the day, WILL TRUMP SAVE FLASH DEVELOPERS!?!

Don't worry Canada is making the world worse merely by existing !
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-08 10:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm truly sorry for the people from the coal industry

no you aren't...

oh wait...I see...you're from canada

I'll put your apology in the pile with all the other ones from there...

and yes, Trump is going to make Flash dance again!!

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2016-08-08 11:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Without the coal industry what would any of you get for Christmas ?
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-08 11:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to make up more stories about Trump. I heard he sleeps in an oxygen tank cause he thinks it gives him super sexual powers...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-08 11:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Without the coal industry what would any of you get for Christmas ?

I gave my wife's young cousin a lump of coal one year when he was seven or eight... He still hasn't gotten over it and he is voting for trump this year!

Coinkydink!?
... I don't think so!

<insert diabolical laugh here>
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-08 11:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Trump is giving details about his economic proposals in a speech today. It sounds like he wants to do away with tax breaks dealing with carried interest, which would be a huge snub to the hedge fund crowd. You know, the crowd that is almost exclusively backing Clinton.

It's so weird to see a Republican billionaire fighting against tax breaks for the rich, and the establishment Democrat hailed as a hedge funder darling. What the frick is going on this election cycle....
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-08 11:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just thinking if SE was in charge of Christmas it would go something like this. Due to the dwindling belief in Santa we will no longer be delivering presents. Instead we have this thing called Ambuscade where you go out and fight Orcs for shitty armor. Please look forward to it !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-08 11:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Please look forward to it !

that's what they say about everything!

Trump will make FFXI great again!!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-08 11:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of Trump

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-08 11:52:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is in Detroit the land of dreams and hope wait my sources are telling me death and despair !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-08 12:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is in Detroit the land of dreams and hope wait my sources are telling me death and despair !

I'm surprised that they found a building that was still standing to hold the event in....

Detroit - What sixty years of voting for Democrats that promise to make things better with hope and change looks like.

[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-08 12:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Just give Detroit another 60 years and it will turn it around...make look like the Congo then !
By fonewear 2016-08-08 12:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This is commonplace in Detroit the latest fashion trend:

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-08 12:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Just give Detroit another 60 years and it will turn it around...make look like the Congo then !

Yeah the trees should have grown over everything by then...

Trump should wall it off and wait for it to turn into a forest

By fonewear 2016-08-08 12:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

Yeah the trees should have grown over everything by then...

Trump should wall it off and wait for it to turn into a forest

Don't worry the hipsters will turn that house into a fair trade coffee shop with prices that no one in Detroit can afford !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-08 12:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I want my coffee beans to be so organic you can smell the dirty farmers that picked em !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-08 12:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Cruz Missive said: »
I find both candidates to be awful, but this:

The good

1. He hasn't been in a government office

has always struck me as bizarre. In no other field would you intentionally seek out someone with no experience.

It is bizarre, but there aren't many fields that are so inherently corrupt.
Eh not really... In order for these guys to be corrupt they have to be doing something for someone else... So inherently other businesses are corrupt...
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-08 13:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Cruz Missive said: »
I find both candidates to be awful, but this:

The good

1. He hasn't been in a government office

has always struck me as bizarre. In no other field would you intentionally seek out someone with no experience.

It is bizarre, but there aren't many fields that are so inherently corrupt.
Eh not really... In order for these guys to be corrupt they have to be doing something for someone else... So inherently other businesses are corrupt...

The mental gymnastics that it took to come to that conclusion are worthy of Rio. Businesses don't do things for people but politicians do? Yeah, you might want to clarify that.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-08 15:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he meant politicians have to do something, usually for businesses to be corrupt.

That makes a little more sense I guess? Kinda? I dunno, I look at the comment from different angles and still can't figure out how to make it work in a way that works logically. Ellipsis abuse doesn't help.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-08-09 05:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

What the frick is going on this election cycle
It's all scripted I tell you!!
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-09 11:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Put Susan Collins of Maine in the "I can't vote for Trump" column.

Quote:
With the passage of time, I have become increasingly dismayed by his constant stream of cruel comments and his inability to admit error or apologize. But it was his attacks directed at people who could not respond on an equal footing — either because they do not share his power or stature or because professional responsibility precluded them from engaging at such a level — that revealed Mr. Trump as unworthy of being our president… I am also deeply concerned that Mr. Trump’s lack of self-restraint and his barrage of ill-informed comments would make an already perilous world even more so. It is reckless for a presidential candidate to publicly raise doubts about honoring treaty commitments with our allies. Mr. Trump’s tendency to lash out when challenged further escalates the possibility of disputes spinning dangerously out of control.
With Sen. Mark Kirk that makes two sitting GOP senators who won't be voting for him.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-09 20:34:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Put Susan Collins of Maine in the "I can't vote for Trump" column.

Quote:
With the passage of time, I have become increasingly dismayed by his constant stream of cruel comments and his inability to admit error or apologize. But it was his attacks directed at people who could not respond on an equal footing — either because they do not share his power or stature or because professional responsibility precluded them from engaging at such a level — that revealed Mr. Trump as unworthy of being our president… I am also deeply concerned that Mr. Trump’s lack of self-restraint and his barrage of ill-informed comments would make an already perilous world even more so. It is reckless for a presidential candidate to publicly raise doubts about honoring treaty commitments with our allies. Mr. Trump’s tendency to lash out when challenged further escalates the possibility of disputes spinning dangerously out of control.
With Sen. Mark Kirk that makes two sitting GOP senators who won't be voting for him.

She is part of the establishment chanti you know the whole reason Americans are voting for Trump we do not like these political parties in Washington DC. Regardless it should already be known the entire Republican party is not behind Trump.

It's hilarious she claims he does not represent Republican values.

I guess Republican values are the same as Democrat values.

Leave our borders open and allow illegals to come in and drain our tax payer money get free health care ect don't honor our Immigration Laws.

Continue never ending war sending our sons and daughters to die for Israel's benefit

Continue government programs that realistically can't be sustained

Continue to shred what's left of the scrap peice of paper called the Constitution

Continue to misrepresent the people of this nation to uphold a empirical ideal that we must rule the world.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-09 20:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

We need Trump 2016
[+]
By Titanfoo 2016-08-10 02:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is very afraid now, he's like a cornered rat, but not nearly as smart. His empire will shutter. TBH I feel sorry for him.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-10 02:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump has nothing to fear he has the american citizens behind his back.

It's the establishment and Hillary crooked Clinton that has everything to fear because they are cornered rats and not nearly as smart as they led on other to believe.

And to be honest I don't feel bad for them. Trump is just the beginning of the justice that's going to happen cleaning up Washington DC and this corrupt federal government. This child's play wait till I get there. You can put the Mr Clean commercial on repeat until we get a full house, senate and presidency, supreme Court not tainted by political parties.

America is fed up with political parties.
[+]
By Titanfoo 2016-08-10 02:57:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Look at the poles and get a grip lol
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-10 03:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Titanfoo said: »
Look at the poles and get a grip lol

I don't know about you bud , but this isn't my first day on planet earth I would not put my political faith in election poll numbers that have had countless election fraud suits over the years and currently in 2016.

I'll let you in on the secret the mainstream media is working for Clinton and are some of her donors.

Like a famous WWE wrestler says remixed " can you smell what the Biased Media is cooking? "
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-10 07:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Titanfoo said: »
Look at the poles

and then what? vote trump?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 192 193 194 ... 216 217 218