Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2016-08-02 19:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

BlaTheTaru said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Can someone convince me to vote for Hillary without mentioning Trump at all?

Sure, it's super easy. Well, unless we're not allowed to lie, in which case the answer is no.

Fair enough.

Can anyone convince me to vote for Trump without mentioning Hillary?
With both of these candidates, outside of selecting supreme court justices, I personally find it tough to recommend either one of them. I prefer Clinton strictly based on the idea that any justices she nominates aren't likely to overturn abortion or gay marriage rights.
By BlaTheTaru 2016-08-02 19:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool, thanks for the responses.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-02 19:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is a narcissist and a sociopath.

He has promised to abandon our NATO allies and recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea.

Among those who are rooting for Trump are Putin, Kim Jong Un, the Chinese leadership, and many Russian oligarchs.

Among the never Trump crowd are many actual conservatives, almost every European leaders, and about every retired American flag officer who has mentioned any opinion on the subject. Active duty officers aren't allowed to partake in partisan politics BTW.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-02 20:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So, uh, still pretty much nothing good about Hillary then?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-02 20:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The only good thing about Hillary is she is exceptionally well qualified for the job.

IMHO Hillary is slimy, I would rather have Bill again. But Trump is hot buttered slime on toast.

I'm thinking of voting libertarian, just to see them in the debates next time around.
By fonewear 2016-08-02 20:38:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Trump is a narcissist and a sociopath.

He has promised to abandon our NATO allies and recognize Russia's annexation of Crimea.

Among those who are rooting for Trump are Putin, Kim Jong Un, the Chinese leadership, and many Russian oligarchs.

Among the never Trump crowd are many actual conservatives, almost every European leaders, and about every retired American flag officer who has mentioned any opinion on the subject. Active duty officers aren't allowed to partake in partisan politics BTW.

You say that like it's a bad thing !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-02 20:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You could argue being a woman is good but that is a pretty weak argument. Because gender should not be relevant to being a leader. So no. I can't think of one good reason.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-02 21:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's a shocker:

She could actually run the country, negotiate deals with our allies, walk into a room of leaders and command the respect befitting the United States, command the military in a way that soothes Republicans while annoying Democrats as she's been fit to be hawkish with regards to regime change and preemptive action.

If 'Bam was too soft for you, Clinton will most definitely increase pressure.

As for the domestic side, we know Clinton's pro business as she's got most people making big bucks wanting to back her despite some marginal tax increases for them. She's also pliable enough to take their needs into hand while also throwing some meat to Democrats who are going to want her to deliver big considering Sanders surprise success on the trail.

Considering that Trumps entire electability hinges on wanting a drastic change, he consistently fails to actually talk about what he's going to do because his personality is all about the me and he's out of his range with regards to being a politician.

How is Trump going to navigate Washington to get ***done? He can't even let a light '*** you' pass him and you're going to go up to the Hill where everything is garnished with a *** you with Republicans queasy towards him and Democrats balking?

Shout all you want, ***still needs people backing you to get done.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-02 21:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

God, I'm not even too excited about Hillary and can see she possesses the experience to be POTUS. Trump is a wild card and like all wild cards you need to explain why he'd be a better choice.

Especially since his personality is a major impediment to getting anything done. I fear the guy will be Tweeting instead of doing any presidential tasks. Trump is the guy to lock himself in the Oval Office.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-02 22:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

He has said he will let his VP run the country.

He only wants to star in the biggest reality show ever.

But wait! There's more!

Why Trump says it's all 'rigged'

Facing a difficult stretch and daunting electoral map, the GOP nominee lands on a safe talking point, a rallying cry — and an excuse.

Politico

TLDR: a bit of why his rhetoric works and the realization that if he looses we have 4 years of "I was robbed!"
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-03 03:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

intrloper said: »
Personal fee fees but gay marriage never should have been allowed on the federal level. They over stepped their bounds. However I dont see trump touching it one way or another.

Abortion should be illegal period but again personal thoughts, either way there needs to be some form of reform to the way it currently is.

Far as convincing someone to vote Trump without Hillary being mentioned:

1) He is only one currently talking about taking a stand against ISIS and the Islamic barbarians that are killing everyone including the beloved Gays.
2) American jobs, he wants to bring jobs back to our country and help smaller companies grow
3) SJW/PC foolishness, it is nice and refreshing to hear someone that wont back down from a fight but is willing to double down.
4) Military: both in spending to strengthen our country and in providing for the men that serve us.
5) Immigration, specifically when it comes to Muslims that want to follow jihad. We need to not let this threat into our country.
6) Blue lives matter. Black lives matter is trash. Not much else needs to be said other than the fact that Obama and the Dems have actually made black/white relations worse since he has been in office. To be clear I dont mean blacks lives dont matter i mean this black power racist movement that has taken hold that is a cancer and needs to be stopped.
7) Israel, he is only one that I know of that has mentioned Israel and keeping them close to us. I have a personal belief that if our country has any hope at surviving and getting right with God that we cant abandon them.

I am by no means a political export and I am sure flames are coming about me being a right wing westboro nut job but meh.

On another note, anyone that wants to just read this and immediately attack me on my views or religious beliefs i want to ask you to take a step back and really look at what is going on in this country and were we will be in the coming decades if something doesn't change.
Kids running crazy with no respect for anyone, girls using abortion like a trip to the spa, drug use everywhere. Anyone accused of wrong-think being doxed or threatened by peace loving progressives.
Anyone that thinks ISIS isn't a problem is foolish, people need to wise up and see these threats and start working to fix them.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-03 04:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

TLDR: a bit of why his rhetoric works and the realization that if he looses we have 4 years of "I was robbed!"

I can't wait to look at the shocked expression of Americans as they elect a politician that does what he actually says. We will see it in our lifetime god willing I won't give up.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-03 04:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Here's a shocker:

If 'Bam was too soft for you, Clinton will most definitely increase pressure.

Shout all you want, ***still needs people backing you to get done.

Obama and too soft should not be in the same sentence. This warmonger bombed 7 countries in 7 years.
VIP
By Jassik 2016-08-03 14:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

That's strictly a matter of perspective. She's probably the better candidate if you subscribe to the economic uncertainty model since she's a known quantity and business relies on predictability. She's probably the more middle of the road of the two going by her actions rather than her pandering to Bernie fans.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-03 18:03:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The GOP's Donald Trump freak-out

Quote:
(CNN)Republicans are freaking out about Donald Trump, but the candidate himself is insisting his campaign has never been in better shape.

Trump took the stage in Daytona Beach, Florida, on Wednesday with his presidential bid apparently floundering. Republican leaders and even senior members of his own team expressed frustration with his political meltdown on Tuesday.

The GOP nominee tried to stem the growing panic -- addressing the state of his campaign right at the top of his speech.

"The campaign is doing really well. It's never been so well united. It's the best in terms of being united since we began. We are doing incredibly well," Trump said.

"I think we have never been this united," said Trump, who went on to attack the Obama administration over the nuclear deal with Iran and the state of the economy.

It was that kind of rigid message discipline that has been lacking over the last four days as Trump has publicly feuded with the Muslim parents of a fallen US soldier and failed to hammer Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. He infuriated many Republicans with comments Tuesday in which he said he isn't endorsing House Speaker Paul Ryan or Arizona Sen. John McCain as they face primary challengers.

One adviser who spoke to Trump Wednesday morning told CNN that Trump appeared surprised by the public reaction to his comments about Khan, and how big of an ordeal it had become. The adviser said Trump implied that he would stop talking about Khan and that he was planning to move on to other topics -- like the $400 million that was flown to Iran. (The adviser couched this with: "(But) you never know what he's going to do.")

Even as Trump spoke at his Daytona rally, intrigue about the state of his campaign deepened.

A GOP source told CNN's Dana Bash that Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus was especially frustrated because Ryan and Priebus, both from Wisconsin, are very close. The source said Trump refusing to endorse Ryan in his re-election primary was "personal" especially since Priebus has "taken on a lot of water" for Trump. "He takes this very personally," said the source.

Priebus "does want to show his support" for Ryan, a source tells CNN.

The chairman has been the main point of contact between Trump and the Republican Party, on which the billionaire has been relying heavily since he lacks the political infrastructure of a conventional political candidate.

Priebus, who was said by the source to be incredibly upset with Trump's behavior, had expressed his disappointment and frustration to several leading members of Trump's entourage, the source said.

Trump's vice presidential running mate Mike Pence meanwhile contradicted Trump in an interview with Fox News and revealed that he had urged the billionaire to back Ryan.

"I strongly support Paul Ryan, endorse his re-election. He is a long time friend, a strong conservative leader," Pence said on Fox News.

The GOP source insisted that there was no real movement yet to prepare for Trump exiting the race -- a step that would be unprecedented in modern politics. But the source also noted that if the billionaire did quit before September 1, it would be theoretically possible for the GOP to come up with a nominee who could get on the ballot in enough states to reach the 270 electoral votes needed to win the presidency.

The reverberations from Trump's decision to go rogue on his own party ripped through the political world Wednesday morning.
Washington was still trying to come to terms with one of the most bizarre days in recent campaign history on which President Barack Obama slammed Trump as unfit for the presidency and the GOP standard-bearer effectively declared war on his own party by refusing to endorse Ryan and Arizona Sen. John McCain, who is facing a tough re-election bid.

Former George W. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer expressed the sense of bewilderment settling over the political world when he reflected on Trump's take-no-prisoners political style.

"He is such a good counter puncher that he is knocking himself out," Fleischer said on CNN's "New Day." "If he would focus on Hillary, if he'd focus on the economy, if he'd talk (President Barack) Obama and we don't want a third term, he could win this race. He's hurting himself and hurting the cause."

A knowledgeable Republican source told CNN Tuesday that some of Trump's campaign staff -- even campaign chairman Paul Manafort -- "feel like they are wasting their time," given their boss's recent comments.

But Manafort insisted to CNN Wednesaday that isn't true and any frustration centers on the media.

"Frankly the frustration we have is with you all," he said during a telephone interview, "because you're not covering our side of the campaign. That's our frustration. We understand you want to focus on some of the issues against us, but the reality is we don't think you've given us equal treatment on the other side."
Manafort said the controversy surrounding the military family "shouldn't have been that important in the context of the broader campaign. ...We wanted to keep the focus on (Hillary Clinton's) record and on the Obama administration that she was a part of, and things that she put into play, not us."

Manafort was joined in the room on the call with CNN's Dana Bash by nearly all of the campaign's senior staff, including Rick Gates, Hope Hicks and Stephen Miller, as part of an aggressive show of force to push back against suggestions of frustration.
Still, two Trump insiders said Priebus has talked to Trump several times in recent days, conveying the dismay among senior party leaders and donors.

It has been relayed to Trump that he is losing what tenuous support he has in the party establishment, and that already skeptical donors are heading for the exits or telling the senior team can't count on serious progress when he looks so toxic.
"(Manafort) has made clear no one can help him if no one believes he will do what it takes to win," said a senior Trump aide.

Trump spokesman Jason Miller rejected suggestions that Manafort is "mailing it in" as "completely erroneous." The campaign "just finished up our strongest month of fundraising to date, we're adding talented and experienced staffers on a daily basis and Mr. Trump's turning out bigger, more enthusiastic crowds than Hillary Clinton ever could."
How do you like your ferret haired boy now?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-03 18:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

"Why can't we just use the nukes?" -Donald J. Trump
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-03 18:23:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

A 3rd party quote by an MSNBC host becomes top news, even though nobody can prove Trump actually said it.

21st century journalism at its finest.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-03 18:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I suppose hope never dies in the heart of the never Trump crowd.

I'm seeing articles like this today:

Here's what would happen if Donald Trump dropped out of the race before Election Day
NY Daily News

Senior GOP Officials Exploring Options if Trump Drops Out
ABC

GOP Officials Think Donald Trump Might Drop Out of Election

The Wrap

What happens if a candidate—say Donald Trump—drops out of the presidential race

CNBC

Waitafrickingminuet.

These wankers are still in the denial stage. Trump hasn't said a thing about dropping out. Indeed that's antithetical to his brand. He can never be a quitter, he can never be a looser. This no mater how many times he has quit (bankruptcies...) or lost (Trump shuttle, steaks, vodka, the game, and the list goes on....)

Indeed he is already laying the groundwork for not being a looser if he looses.

Donald Vs. Democracy

Trump preemptively declaring the 2016 election 'rigged' is truly problematic.

US News and World Report

Donald Trump fears 'rigged' election

USA Today

Facing a difficult stretch and daunting electoral map, the GOP nominee lands on a safe talking point, a rallying cry — and an excuse.

Politico

Trump: Voter ID rulings could lead to 'rigged' election
UPI
By fonewear 2016-08-03 19:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I suppose hope never dies in the heart of the never Trump crowd.

I'm seeing articles like this today:

Here's what would happen if Donald Trump dropped out of the race before Election Day
NY Daily News

Senior GOP Officials Exploring Options if Trump Drops Out
ABC

GOP Officials Think Donald Trump Might Drop Out of Election

The Wrap

What happens if a candidate—say Donald Trump—drops out of the presidential race

CNBC

Waitafrickingminuet.

These wankers are still in the denial stage. Trump hasn't said a thing about dropping out. Indeed that's antithetical to his brand. He can never be a quitter, he can never be a looser. This no mater how many times he has quit (bankruptcies...) or lost (Trump shuttle, steaks, vodka, the game, and the list goes on....)

Indeed he is already laying the groundwork for not being a looser if he looses.

Donald Vs. Democracy

Trump preemptively declaring the 2016 election 'rigged' is truly problematic.

US News and World Report

Donald Trump fears 'rigged' election

USA Today

Politico

Trump: Voter ID rulings could lead to 'rigged' election
UPI

I was tempted to click on one of the links I really was.
By fonewear 2016-08-03 19:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree first up Syria then Turkey and go from there.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-03 19:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

A 3rd party quote by an MSNBC host becomes top news, even though nobody can prove Trump actually said it.

"Why can't we just nuke this thread"
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2016-08-03 19:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would they? He's already said he'd consider deploying a first strike against ISIS:

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/donald-trump-won-t-take-nukes-off-the-table-655471171934

And he also did not appear to know about the nuclear triad, meaning nobody had prepped him on what is almost certainly the President's most important responsibility:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/12/17/what-is-nuclear-triad-debate-sot.cnn

So given that there is absolutely no way a leak from military intelligence briefings is EVER going to be confirmed and yet these kind of leaks, which would seriously undercutting the basic national security bona fides of a Presidential candidate and doing the equivalent of dropping a ten ton weight on the scale, basically never happen, there is every reason to believe it's credible.
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2016-08-03 19:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

We can, but that breaks detente, and then Kojo might nuke the TToF thread
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2016-08-03 19:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
ScaevolaBahamut said: »
Can someone convince me to vote for Hillary without mentioning Trump at all?

She's running on the furthest left platform of any major party presidential nominee since...McGovern, probably?

TBF this is mainly a result of the Democratic base being pretty leftist right now.

Are you saying the democrats have drifted to the right?

The Democratic political class is inching leftward but it's still pretty much where it was after Bill Clinton was elected.

Democratic voters further to the left than they've been since the '50s.
By ScaevolaBahamut 2016-08-03 19:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

er, *are* further to the left.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-03 19:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Can This Campaign Be Saved? GOP Scrambles To 'Reset' Trump
NPR

Quote:
Some party loyalists are scrambling to try to course correct Donald Trump's erratic presidential campaign after the nominee suffered a startling number of self-inflicted campaign wounds in just the kick-off week of the general election race.

Among those taking part in the "reset" effort, according to NBC, is Republican National Committee head Reince Priebus, former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani and former House speaker Newt Gingrich. The trio have all played advisory roles for the Trump operation.

NBC reports the effort is in "early stages" and would likely require the assistance of Trump's three children, who are some of his closest campaign advisers. It remains to be seen how ready or willing Trump is to take outside advice.

Republicans are increasingly, and publicly, frustrated with their nominee over an almost baffling number of decisions like his public feud with the Khan family, and his shock announcement to The Washington Post that he was not ready to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan in his Aug. 9 Wisconsin primary.

Vice presidential nominee Mike Pence told Fox News on Wednesday that he endorses Ryan, highlighting a personal divide on the GOP ticket.

Trump also reignited his long-simmering feud with Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., by reiterating his decision not to endorse McCain in his Aug. 30 primary. Trump suggested McCain has not done enough to help veterans. McCain is a decorated Vietnam War veteran and former prisoner of war who currently serves as chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

At the same time this week, Rep. Richard Hanna of New York became the first congressional Republican to announce he will support Hillary Clinton for president. He characterized Trump as "unfit to serve." Hanna is not running for reelection. GOP Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger, an Air Force veteran who had previously said he was looking for a way to support Trump, said on Wednesday afternoon that the attacks on the Khans was just too much. "I just don't see how I can get to Donald Trump anymore," Kinzinger told CNN.

A trio of Republican women that includes former Jeb Bush adviser Sally Bradshaw, former Chris Christie adviser Maria Comella, and Hewlett Packard executive Meg Whitman who ran for governor of California in 2010 all publicly announced their support for Clinton as well, similarly suggesting that Trump is "unfit" for the Oval Office.

President Obama also waded further into 2016 waters by calling on Republicans to repudiate Trump.

The New York Times reported that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is actively courting Republicans—she had reached out to Whitman a month prior to her announcement this week.

GOP worries are only fueled by the reality that Clinton is running a well-funded campaign operation in every critical battleground state. The campaign is also working to expand the map into traditional GOP turf including Utah and Georgia. Democrats see potential gains in those states based solely on Trump's divisiveness.

Clinton has also led in every public opinion poll released since the Republican and Democratic conventions concluded.

Trump and his campaign appear nonplussed. The nominee tweeted Wednesday morning: "There is great unity in my campaign, perhaps greater than ever before. I want to thank everyone for your tremendous support. Beat Crooked H!"

Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort appeared on Fox News Wednesday and blamed the media and the Clinton campaign. "The campaign is in very good shape," he said, "We are organized, we are moving forward and the Clinton machine may not like it, but we're prepared for the fight."
/headdesk
By fonewear 2016-08-03 20:00:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Can This Campaign Be Saved? GOP Scrambles To 'Reset' Trump
NPR

Quote:
Some party loyalists are scrambling to try to course correct Donald Trump's erratic presidential campaign after the nominee suffered a startling number of self-inflicted campaign wounds in just the kick-off week of the general election race.

Among those taking part in the "reset" effort, according to NBC, is Republican National Committee head Reince Priebus, former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani and former House speaker Newt Gingrich. The trio have all played advisory roles for the Trump operation.

NBC reports the effort is in "early stages" and would likely require the assistance of Trump's three children, who are some of his closest campaign advisers. It remains to be seen how ready or willing Trump is to take outside advice.

Republicans are increasingly, and publicly, frustrated with their nominee over an almost baffling number of decisions like his public feud with the Khan family, and his shock announcement to The Washington Post that he was not ready to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan in his Aug. 9 Wisconsin primary.

Vice presidential nominee Mike Pence told Fox News on Wednesday that he endorses Ryan, highlighting a personal divide on the GOP ticket.

Trump also reignited his long-simmering feud with Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., by reiterating his decision not to endorse McCain in his Aug. 30 primary. Trump suggested McCain has not done enough to help veterans. McCain is a decorated Vietnam War veteran and former prisoner of war who currently serves as chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

At the same time this week, Rep. Richard Hanna of New York became the first congressional Republican to announce he will support Hillary Clinton for president. He characterized Trump as "unfit to serve." Hanna is not running for reelection. GOP Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger, an Air Force veteran who had previously said he was looking for a way to support Trump, said on Wednesday afternoon that the attacks on the Khans was just too much. "I just don't see how I can get to Donald Trump anymore," Kinzinger told CNN.

A trio of Republican women that includes former Jeb Bush adviser Sally Bradshaw, former Chris Christie adviser Maria Comella, and Hewlett Packard executive Meg Whitman who ran for governor of California in 2010 all publicly announced their support for Clinton as well, similarly suggesting that Trump is "unfit" for the Oval Office.

President Obama also waded further into 2016 waters by calling on Republicans to repudiate Trump.

The New York Times reported that Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is actively courting Republicans—she had reached out to Whitman a month prior to her announcement this week.

GOP worries are only fueled by the reality that Clinton is running a well-funded campaign operation in every critical battleground state. The campaign is also working to expand the map into traditional GOP turf including Utah and Georgia. Democrats see potential gains in those states based solely on Trump's divisiveness.

Clinton has also led in every public opinion poll released since the Republican and Democratic conventions concluded.

Trump and his campaign appear nonplussed. The nominee tweeted Wednesday morning: "There is great unity in my campaign, perhaps greater than ever before. I want to thank everyone for your tremendous support. Beat Crooked H!"

Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort appeared on Fox News Wednesday and blamed the media and the Clinton campaign. "The campaign is in very good shape," he said, "We are organized, we are moving forward and the Clinton machine may not like it, but we're prepared for the fight."
/headdesk

My response it's August the election is in November.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-03 20:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Drama Torama said: »

We can, but that breaks detente, and then Kojo might nuke the TToF thread
Why would I do that?
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-03 20:35:05
Link | Quote | Reply

If any nukes are fired, the Puppetmasters will definitely engage in a retaliatory strike spelling the beginning of the end for life on these forums.
First Page 2 3 ... 189 190 191 ... 216 217 218