Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 14:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

My earlier "circling the wagons" comment was practically prophetic, apparently. Oh well, I don't even have to take a stance on this. Sanders' supporters are doing a bang up job of promoting the outrage themselves. Ignore them if you like, but the sinking Clinton ship can't be ignored forever. Eventually the water catches up to you.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-13 14:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't Ted Cruz speaking at the convention this weekend? So much for that narrative. Enjoy the chaos that your party relishes so much.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 14:19:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Isn't Ted Cruz speaking at the convention this weekend? So much for that narrative. Enjoy the chaos that your party relishes so much.

The chaos will die when the anti-Trump movement is crushed and the party leaders stop being whiny brats. I'm just looking forward to the chaos resulting from the future swing-state poll numbers. Gotta love it when the person outspending their opponent by over 132x in Florida still manages to lose ground.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-13 14:20:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
My earlier "circling the wagons" comment was practically prophetic, apparently. Oh well, I don't even have to take a stance on this. Sanders' supporters are doing a bang up job of promoting the outrage themselves. Ignore them if you like, but the sinking Clinton ship can't be ignored forever. Eventually the water catches up to you.

Maybe you should take notes from said supporter outrage cause your last couple of posts haven fallen flat.

Were you a Bernie supporter is that why you're trying to drum up outrage and falsely label those of us who give two shits about it since we know how party campaigning works?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-13 14:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So never?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 14:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

Maybe you should take notes from said supporter outrage cause your last couple of posts haven fallen flat.

Were you a Bernie supporter is that why you're trying to drum up outrage and falsely label those of us who give two shits about it since we know how party campaigning works?

I respected Bernie because he was a man who seemed to stand by his convictions and appeared to be above the fray of status quo campaigning. Now that he's contradicting himself to support the queen of corruption? Not so much.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-07-13 14:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

He could have held his peace like Ted Cruz is and not contradicted himself, shilling for a person he claimed was not qualified and praising her as if they were chums all along.
This is implying Cruz has anywhere near the same level of influence over independent voters Bernie has. Whatever he said in either directions would've made laughably little difference when most of his backers are already dedicated Republicans.

The fact of the matter is saying "Vote for Hillary because she isn't Trump" isn't enough to sway the independents who were gunning for Bernie. So he has to play her up to actually have a chance at shifting the votes.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-07-13 14:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

He shares a great deal of his ideology with Clinton, moreover she took some steps back on certain things to be further closer to him. There is no contradiction there.

Some people are bitter cause they just hate Clinton and that's about it. But we'd all be here thinking he's stupid if he didn't go with her after losing the primary. And same the other way around if he won.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 14:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
He shares a great deal of his ideology with Clinton, moreover she took some steps back on certain things to be further closer to him. There is no contradiction there.

"Further closer" sounds like a contradiction to me.

Sorry, I know what you meant. It just sounded funny in context.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-07-13 14:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheers to all the Bernie bros. I'm sorry he sold out, but cmon, he was always going to. I hope you didn't waste too much of your money in donations helping him build his brand.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-07-13 15:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh boy, Nausi's joined the party.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-13 15:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
He could have held his peace like Ted Cruz is and not contradicted himself, shilling for a person he claimed was not qualified and praising her as if they were chums all along.
This is implying Cruz has anywhere near the same level of influence over independent voters Bernie has. Whatever he said in either directions would've made laughably little difference when most of his backers are already dedicated Republicans.

The fact of the matter is saying "Vote for Hillary because she isn't Trump" isn't enough to sway the independents who were gunning for Bernie. So he has to play her up to actually have a chance at shifting the votes.

Lets be honest Cruz isn't supporting Trump due to the insulting and name calling approach. Cruz at least isn't prostituting himself for the VP nod like some of the other primary candidates who received nick names from Trump.

Which for as much as I can't stand his smug *** is commendable.
By fonewear 2016-07-13 18:04:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Cheers to all the Bernie bros. I'm sorry he sold out, but cmon, he was always going to. I hope you didn't waste too much of your money in donations helping him build his brand.

A real Bernie bro would never give up on Bernie. Sure he technically lost but he could/should fight Hillary to prove he is more worthy!
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-13 19:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Some people are bitter cause they just hate Clinton

we clinton haters are always bitter! it's her voice and her in your face bitchiness.

I'm kind of curious if anyone will actually go vote in november...

everyone is so embarrassed by their own nominees nobody will show up to the polls...
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-13 19:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

People seem to think only the Dems will stay home, no idea what they are basing that fantasy on. In other news I saw Trump was dying in Colorado, that could have been a battleground state but the GOP took so long to get a Senate candidate going that it is pretty much safely blue.
By fonewear 2016-07-13 19:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

You would be wrong I don't think about Dems at all they aren't worth my thought !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-13 19:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

People seem to think only the Dems will stay home

if only the wingnuttiest people vote it will be trump by a landslide
By fonewear 2016-07-13 19:57:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I've personally surveyed my neighbors and that is at least 3 trump votes so that is all the proof I need !
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-13 20:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

All of my #feeltheBern friends are going with Jill Stein now. That makes me happy, especially being in PA. I think Democrats seriously underestimated how vile most people think Hillary is.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 20:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

People seem to think only the Dems will stay home, no idea what they are basing that fantasy on. In other news I saw Trump was dying in Colorado, that could have been a battleground state but the GOP took so long to get a Senate candidate going that it is pretty much safely blue.

Yeah, I think Colorado is a lost cause. But Pennsylvania is starting to pendulum red, which is somewhat weird.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-13 20:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

PA will be too close to call until election day, barring a Trump meltdown, which could happen as soon as tomorrow.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 20:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

PA will be too close to call until election day, barring a Trump meltdown, which could happen as soon as tomorrow.

I don't know about that. Clinton is falling fast, but Trump obviously has a major gaffe problem. I would be very surprised if the current swing state polls stabilized at the current numbers. Both have conventions and VP picks that can shift things. Both have ongoing legal issues. Both have potential skeletons in the closet even still. I think it has less to do with them fighting to get ahead than it has to do with them fighting to not fall behind.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-13 20:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Conservatives prefer dysfunction and chaos over party unity.
Paul Ryan would beg to differ with that statement.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-13 20:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bernie gave a good fight but he lost, what did you expect him to do? Throw a tantrum and insult everyone?
Have you seen the democratic party platform?

Bernie won BIG TIME.

How Bernie Sanders Delivered the Most Progressive Platform in Democratic Party History
I was a Sanders representative to the platform committee. Here’s what I saw.

The Nation. A card carrying member of the vanishing liberal media.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-07-13 20:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

If Trump chooses Gingrich as a running mate, thats a wrap, the Dems can start partying in July for the third election in a row. I can't believe he is even being considered. I also don't know where the idea that Clinton is "falling fast" comes from, sure the GOP is screaming, but what else is new?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-13 21:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

If Trump chooses Gingrich as a running mate, thats a wrap, the Dems can start partying in July for the third election in a row. I can't believe he is even being considered. I also don't know where the idea that Clinton is "falling fast" comes from, sure the GOP is screaming, but what else is new?

The idea of her "falling fast" comes from the swing state polls. If you ignore those, then all is well with her campaign.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-13 21:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If Trump chooses Gingrich as a running mate...
YES!!! The six wives ticket!!!

Just the ticket to win the family values voters over.

Second family? Third family?

Doesn't mater, the party of God is really the party of adultery!!!
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-13 21:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Bernie gave a good fight but he lost, what did you expect him to do? Throw a tantrum and insult everyone?
Have you seen the democratic party platform?

Bernie won BIG TIME.

How Bernie Sanders Delivered the Most Progressive Platform in Democratic Party History
I was a Sanders representative to the platform committee. Here’s what I saw.

The Nation. A card carrying member of the vanishing liberal media.

Take it to the Bernie thread !
First Page 2 3 ... 162 163 164 ... 216 217 218