Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 142 143 144 ... 216 217 218
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
So... is there any reason to vote Trump other than Clinton losing? Does the man even have a platform that resonates with you?
If Satan was running as a third candidate I would tell you to vote for him!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-22 14:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Trumps a fraudster, that's probably worse than Clinton's Machiavellian approach to politics. But really, both are pretty bad choices.

Clinton is 1000x worse than trump. If you can reason that simply be the mear fact that it takes the entire media propping her up to make her a terrible candidate while in organized unison trying to tear down her opponent then you're intentionally covering your eyes.
Tell us all about what makes her worse. Use specifics too please. Convince me to vote for trump over Hillary and please don't just regurgitate what you read on that Hotwire site...

/waits patiently
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Trumps a fraudster, that's probably worse than Clinton's Machiavellian approach to politics. But really, both are pretty bad choices.

Clinton is 1000x worse than trump. If you can reason that simply be the mear fact that it takes the entire media propping her up to make her a terrible candidate while in organized unison trying to tear down her opponent then you're intentionally covering your eyes.
Tell us all about what makes her worse. Use specifics too please. Convince me to vote for trump over Hillary and please don't just regurgitate what you read on that Hotwire site...

/waits patiently

No commentary, just HILARY VS HILARY - Judge for yourself
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 14:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

/waits patiently
Apparently, she's a €20 hooker...? I dunno.

(About $22.60, if you're curious.)
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 14:30:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
... <_< I don't want to sound repetitive but if you hate these two so much there is a third..
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, Darrel Castle.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-22 14:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
... <_< I don't want to sound repetitive but if you hate these two so much there is a third..
It's alright just leave him be in the fantasy world over there as he plays with Satan...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Libertarians, Greens and Constitution respectively.
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:32:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Who, Johnson? I'm also a realist. If Sanders was knocked out what chance does anyone have?
Sanders was one of the most popular democratic candidates in US history and they still dispossed of him.

Also, Anyonymous's documentary on Hilary:
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 14:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Constitution
What is this?
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-06-22 14:34:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm totally voting for Kate McKinnon
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-06-22 14:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

/waits patiently
Apparently, she's a €20 hooker...? I dunno.

(About $22.60, if you're curious.)
I ain't givin you no tree fiddy!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The Constitution party is essentially Tea Party style governance.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-06-22 14:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Odin.Slore said: »
hillary is a slug and the fact that she breaks all the rules, lies, cheats, manipulates everything and liberals have no problem with that is disgusting.

Trump back steps something that he has a change on and liberals implode, but hillary does it and its ok. The logic is amazing.
It's because in the grand scheme of things, her rule breakage amounts to jaywalking, it's not really worth taking the time to write out a ticket but there's no harm in looking at her and saying "don't do that."

Why then did they slam General Petraeus so hard? He did less and liberals called for more punishment.
Gen. Petraeus wasn't running for president. Hillary is and despite what she has been saying, she's been running since 2007. That's why she gets an out. That and wealth, as Vyre said.

The government has wasted a bunch of money, trying to pin Benghazi on Hillary, now they are investigating her on the email thing and in my honest opinion, that investigation isn't a waste but unless they truly find something bad, persuing legal action on her would cost more than it's worth.

He wasn't running for president I agree with you there and she is. Which means to me she should be held to a higher standard

Hillary should be held to a higher standard because she's been in government longer? Why not hold them both to a single standard and admit they are both crooks and would make terrible presidents?

We were talking about hillary and Gen. Petraeus. He got demoted and forced to retire with threats of jail time for doing far less than her.

Less, more... The thing is, those words are meaningless. He committed a crime. Several congressional inquiries and an FBI investigation haven't provided any indication Hillary did. Are you saying that we should ignore whether someone actually broke the law when determining their fate?

She did break the law plain and clear. Only difference is Gen P didnt have obama and ag lynch watching his back.

Which law?
Section 1924 of Title 18 - Classified Information.

I'm pretty confident Hillary is not an sysadmin capable of deleting mailboxes from a server. She claimed the server failed and the data was lost. In order for it to be a crime, she would have to knowingly destroy classified information without notifying the state department. She didn't destroy in intentionally and she did notify the state department.

Is there another law your think she broke?
There in lies the rub. She has the advantage, because the data wasn't in the possession of the government. She can claim anything she wants to, and what she wants is for this to not affect her lifelong political aspirations. There is no advantage to being honest in politics.

To answer your question though, yes there are. Multiple counts of perjury and obstruction of justice. Will she ever be proven guilty? No, I don't believe so. She's been getting away with criminal activity for decades, alongside her husband.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-22 14:35:46
Link | Quote | Reply

/waits patiently

You can't change the minds of the emotionally invested. One of the first rules of sales.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 14:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, Anyonymous's documentary on Hilary:
If someone wants to write a documentary, scathing, praising, or otherwise, anonymously I don't care to listen to it.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-22 14:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

/waits patiently

Don't expect anything.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-22 14:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

/waits patiently

You can't change the minds of the emotionally invested. One of the first rules of sales.
I'm not voting for Hillary so strike 1.. Try again... So please convince me that I should vote for trump... It's an actual chance for you get a vote for trump... If anything it'd be a chance to make an actual argument sans rhetoric. Feel free to pm me if you prefer...
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2016-06-22 14:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

hillary is a slug and the fact that she breaks all the rules, lies, cheats, manipulates everything and liberals have no problem with that is disgusting.

Trump back steps something that he has a change on and liberals implode, but hillary does it and its ok. The logic is amazing.
It's because in the grand scheme of things, her rule breakage amounts to jaywalking, it's not really worth taking the time to write out a ticket but there's no harm in looking at her and saying "don't do that."

Why then did they slam General Petraeus so hard? He did less and liberals called for more punishment.
Gen. Petraeus wasn't running for president. Hillary is and despite what she has been saying, she's been running since 2007. That's why she gets an out. That and wealth, as Vyre said.

The government has wasted a bunch of money, trying to pin Benghazi on Hillary, now they are investigating her on the email thing and in my honest opinion, that investigation isn't a waste but unless they truly find something bad, persuing legal action on her would cost more than it's worth.

He wasn't running for president I agree with you there and she is. Which means to me she should be held to a higher standard

Hillary should be held to a higher standard because she's been in government longer? Why not hold them both to a single standard and admit they are both crooks and would make terrible presidents?

We were talking about hillary and Gen. Petraeus. He got demoted and forced to retire with threats of jail time for doing far less than her.

Less, more... The thing is, those words are meaningless. He committed a crime. Several congressional inquiries and an FBI investigation haven't provided any indication Hillary did. Are you saying that we should ignore whether someone actually broke the law when determining their fate?

She did break the law plain and clear. Only difference is Gen P didnt have obama and ag lynch watching his back.

Which law?

I'm pretty confident Hillary is not an sysadmin capable of deleting mailboxes from a server. She claimed the server failed and the data was lost. In order for it to be a crime, she would have to knowingly destroy classified information without notifying the state department. She didn't destroy in intentionally and she did notify the state department.

There in lies the rub. She has the advantage, because the data wasn't in the possession of the government. She can claim anything she wants to, and what she wants is for this to not affect her lifelong political aspirations. There is no advantage to being honest in politics.

To answer your question though, yes there are. Multiple counts of perjury and obstruction of justice. Will she ever be proven guilty? No, I don't believe so. She's been getting away with criminal activity for decades, alongside her husband.

The real rub is that you must be proven guilty of a crime to be considered a criminal or punished. That's a good thing, and people seem to forget that wasn't the case for most of human history and is one of the things about America that most nations have emulated for the better of humanity.

You can say any manner of terrible thing about Hillary and it would probably be true, but she hadn't been convicted of a crime, so she isn't a criminal.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Emotionally invested, lol.

I wretch at the idea of Clinton being my main 'choice' this November. The idea of political dynasties is repulsive and that the Dems could only field her as their nominee and it took an Independent in Bernie Sanders to avoid a coronation shows the core weakness of the Democratic Party.

Not that they're a superior party but that things are so *** bad in the Republican party right now that they're the 'better' party. The sane choice unless you're an angry old man yelling at cloud.

Sanders coming from relative obscurity managed to give Clinton a big fight with none of the decades of setup Clinton had. That's a pretty big *** deal, to quote Joe Biden.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 14:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Easy on the quote train guys, cut a bit!
[+]
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:47:43
Link | Quote | Reply

/waits patiently

I'm not voting for Hillary so strike 1.. Try again... So please convince me that I should vote for trump... It's an actual chance for you get a vote for trump... If anything it'd be a chance to make an actual argument sans rhetoric. Feel free to pm me if you prefer...

Because the only way to cockblock Hilary is to put Trump in office. Its that simple. Take the lesser of two evils. Do you want a numb shoulder or a kick in the nuts? pick your evil.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-22 14:49:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw, I prefer not to put fraudsters with no actual platform into office, no matter how much I dislike the Hillary train.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-06-22 14:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

To me it's much worse to elect someone who doesn't even have actual plans for anything.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-06-22 14:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

an angry old man yelling at cloud.[/i]
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-06-22 14:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Which law?

The real rub is that you must be proven guilty of a crime to be considered a criminal or punished. That's a good thing, and people seem to forget that wasn't the case for most of human history and is one of the things about America that most nations have emulated for the better of humanity.

You can say any manner of terrible thing about Hillary and it would probably be true, but she hadn't been convicted of a crime, so she isn't a criminal.
I'd agree with you if our justice system wasn't corrupt, and also part of the problem(you know with lawyers pushing for plea bargains in rape cases, rapists getting off with a few years time vs. the victim's decades of trauma etc.). Well, rather, I'd agree with you if that bolded part made sense. Just because the system can't take you in, or doesn't find out about your misdeeds, it doesn't make you any less criminal. It just means you're above the law, and sadly, it seems that she is and always will be.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-06-22 14:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

/waits patiently

Because the only way to cockblock Hilary is to put Trump in office. Its that simple. Take the lesser of two evils. Do you want a numb shoulder or a kick in the nuts? pick your evil.
That's just awful reasoning...
By Blazed1979 2016-06-22 14:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Naw, I prefer not to put fraudsters with no actual platform into office, no matter how much I dislike the Hillary train.
I'd take a Fraudster over a schizophraniac any day.

-"I don't support gay marriage"
-"I've always supported gay marriage. Stop trying to make it sound like I didn't"

To me it's much worse to elect someone who doesn't even have actual plans for anything.
She has plans alright.. lots and lots of plans that she's been scheming for 4 decades.. God help us all.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-22 14:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Easy on the quote train guys, cut a bit!
Choo-choo!!~
First Page 2 3 ... 142 143 144 ... 216 217 218